Ok, just finished medaka box

ok, just finished medaka box
what does Sup Forums think of the best boy kumagawa?

Other urls found in this thread:

medakabox.wikia.com/wiki/Popularity_Polls
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What shit scanlation is this that forgot the brackets?

He was the worst character in the manga until fresh showed up.

Zenkichi is best boy.

I have always wondered just how he's supposed to sound like with and without them

Best character along with Zenkichi
Medaka is shit but she make those two great

what

Dunno bro, i just google the pic and used the first result

Kumagawa did nothing wrong, deverved every win and did have more personality than the mc's

Win? Exactly when did this happen?

I mean that he should have won, i really wanted him to win all the battles that he fought

>ironic self-insert

Isn't he more like a plot devise?

Meta irony. He's the jobber rival to Medaka's mary sue protag

Rival? Are you 100% on this?

I see Anshiniin-san more fitting for that title.

I think I'll always remember the chapter where we find out Zenkichi was still stuck on that first test in that marathon. Just a totally normal guy in crazy circumstances.

Kumagawa also was a student council president, unstoppable until Medaka beat him in middle school and obsessed with her since that. He's also a main villain that turns into an ambiguous ally in later arcs
So he's sort of a rival

Overstayed his welcome. He should've just left for his spin-off to not steal focus from the other characters.

I stopped reading after that group of anomalies was introduced after they beat bouncy ball kid and his sister.
Is it worth picking it back up?

Well he had a baby with Kikaijima, that's gotta count as a win somewhere

You just dropped before the good part started.

It's a wonder how he could keep up with the monsters around him.

what a baka

Anshin'in-san said it herself, she was more like the final boss character (initially). Power-wise she outclassed Medaka by far, but she would lose in direct confrontation because Medaka was the MC.

Later after Medaka lost to Zenkichi in the election and Medaka prevented her suicide, she became promoted to one of the main characters (or primary characters, I can't remember the wording she used). So she became more powerful meta-wise, but at that point she was more of a bystander/ally than an opponent.

Kumagawa had practically always considered Medaka a rival. Towards the end he became more of a comrade/friend, but even then he still wanted to defeat her (look back to Anshin'in-san's dream farewell to Kumagawa).

Kumagawa consistently won the last two popularity polls in a landslide.

medakabox.wikia.com/wiki/Popularity_Polls

Zenkichi got a lot more development around the third poll though, so he at least got 3rd place then.

Cooler.

Reminder that Ajimu and Kumagawa never came back even though Ajimu promised to play again sometime and even though Kumagawa impregnated Kikaijima.

Also reminder that half of class minus 13 committed wuicide because their lives were so awful. The future wasn't so rosy for everybody.

I couldn't stomach medaka,zenkichi and the midget friend of theirs. 2nd most hated manga next to golden time. fuck that shit

>Reminder that Ajimu and Kumagawa never came back even though Ajimu promised to play again sometime and even though Kumagawa impregnated Kikaijima.
It's more like they hadn't come back by the time of the reunion in the last few chapters. Whether they'll come back later in the MC's lives is unknown.

>Also reminder that half of class minus 13 committed suicide because their lives were so awful.
No, that's just your headcanon.

Naze brings up in chapter 191 that
>There's also a fair of people whose current occupation is unknown.
>In particular, more than half of the students of Class Minus 13 are nowhere to be found...

But literally three pages later after talking about how Emukae and Shiranui are doing well, Akune says
>...you're right. I'm sure that all of Class Minus 13, too
>is living as sturdy as ever. ...It's useless to worry about them.

>Zenkichi become a wageslave instead of running a comfy flower shop

Kumagawa should've married the shark tooth girl and not impregnated Kikaijima.

I read Medaka but I still don't know why people like it.

He only uses brackets when he's trying to sound cool, speedreader.

Good art for the most part, pseudo-depth to some of the accessory characters made it feel like a real mango, Ajimu and Kumagawa carried the reader through what would otherwise be a bland experience. It's good enough to read.

True.

Shark Girl is a slut who can't stop herself from taking off her clothes in front of a crowd.

He was serious there, so what he said isn't in brackets

Did he get any hot shirtless scenes?
I want to look forward to something.

Homo.

There was that time he almost fugged Zen's mum.

Wasn't this about normal school day? why did it turned into super-metahumans combat manga?

Considering how hot that old woman is, I can't blame him.

At which chapter does non pre school Kumagawa appear?

Because the author is Nisio Isin

>spats

she was practically inviting him

I'm a huge loser myself, so I can sort of relate to the guy.

>someone knocked up that loli

Did we ever see Zenkichi's father?

I would fuck his apple ass while he is fucking the girl

>the exact moment kikaijima fell for kuma-cock

best boy, as you said

>you will never have a threesome with a milf loli and food loli

Single handedly saved the manga

He's a faggot.

/thread

He really impregnated the swim girl or it's just a meme?

The evidence is all there. It really couldn't have been anyone else. He either didn't know about his kid or dumped her to go on his memory restoring pilgrimage though.