Kino's Journey

Talk about the ultimate edging. This goes beyond just stopping your jerk before you orgasm. I can't imagine what he feels like right now. His metaphorical blue balls must be extremely painful.

That's just how life works out sometimes.
I can imagine a more realistic example would be how people watch gangster movies and romanticize that kind of lifestyle that's full of money, women, and partying, but not fully realizing just how awful it truly is. Not many people have the balls to become hardened criminals, just like how this guy doesn't have the balls to kill.
Killing will always remain just out of arms reach for this man until he dies.

People always talk about the balls and guts to do something, but most of the time you are just drawn into it. This dude has no reason to kill, he has no friends that have killed, and he has no experience with killing. He just has a fantasy where he thinks it might be cool. His entire life is removed from doing it so its totally natural to not.

Why are Kino no Tabi threads dead all the time?

Kino is dead.

That's depressing.

Still waiting on more Kino fan service.

Do the people still have forced stupidity? It's the one thing that broke my suspension of disbelief for the first season.

He's fucked himself over because in becoming the country's nicest person, he has denied any situation where he might actually want someone dead.

Even people he just finds annoying, he's probably put up with so long, and been kind to, that he's habituated himself to being friendly with them.

Two important factors affected him not trying to kill Kino here, the obvious fact that she had her guns ready so he wouldn't succeed, but also the fact that she was calm and reasonable the whole time. If she was an edgy asswipe like many travellers we've seen are, he might have been able to muster the determination to kill her.

But instead, oldfuck lives in a world perpetually isolated from bad things. Noone would be an asshole to him because he's basically the definition of a good person and they would thus damn themselves. He will never find the motivation to kill someone because there isn't any rational reason in his case. He already knows it's true for everyone in his country, his only hope is a traveller that the world would be better off without passing through.

>Do the people still have forced stupidity?
Here's a little nugget of wisdom... You're not as smart and unique as you think you are.
Life imitates art, and you are exactly what Kino's Journey illustrates perfectly. "Forced stupidity" is literally human nature.

Do you think this new series is worthy of a second season so far?

The new season had too much focus on Shizu and not enough on Kino. The directing of the new season lacks atmosphere the original 2003 anime had. I'm not sure how well they adapted from the novels but most of the stories we've seen so far were underwhelming especially the latest episode.

The problem is that this new series is too faithful to the light novels, making it appear bland and uninspired. Let's be honest here, the light novels are nothing special, but that doesn't mean that they're not enjoyable to read. By adapting so-so LN's almost word for word into anime then you're going to get a mediocre product each time.
You already know why the 2003 series was so great, and I'm sure the director has probably figured it out too by now.
Anyways, IF a second season is made then I believe that they might take some risks with the direction like Nakamura did.

Is blue Kino stronger than green Kino? Which one is base form Kino? Will the anime get to Kino Blanco?

I don't think "base form" Kino is either green or blue, just normal colors. Kino Blanco?

What was that anime afterword? is the author ded?

This was wonderful.

>Life imitates art
I think you mean the other way around

I'm glad Kino has been confirmed as canonically cute.

This confused me at first. Seems like the kind of thing you'd put in the final episode.

Does Kino celebrate Christmas?

>I'm glad Kino has been confirmed as canonically cute.
She's always been canonically cute though!

DELET THID

The Motocompo episode was the best

What was the worst episode this season? I'd say 4.

Anyone know why new episodes just stopped getting uploaded to nyaa?

you are using the wrong nyaa

He's got a big point value.