Is teaching the most cucked profession ?

I’m gonna quit teacher training this week. Literally been 6 months of hell for me , god awful entry pay for the work, being forced to prioritise the teaching of ‘adhd’ and little niggers, having 60 year old troll bitches with free reign to boss you around.

Attached: 0EE41EFD-3F1A-479D-9963-6F5A0038F635.jpg (194x259, 17K)

redpill the shit out of everyone

thats what i do

Edu is feminized.

Definitely not worth the aggravation.

Its not glamorous but it has nice benefits and job security

I work at a college library, and if you say anything the women don’t like you’re screwed. Nothing is done based on logic. It’s all about how they feel.

I figured out how to arrange my job so I don’t have to work with them much. I do my own thing.

I’m surrounded by hot 20 year old girls in yoga pants so it’s not all bad.

How the fuck do you get away with it ? I get told to openly ignore the “white middle class children”

Yes, Those who really want to be educated will educate themselves, regardless of teachers.

Those who cant do, teach. Working a real job really drives this point home.

education departments are diseased

This 100x

Then you don't. They aren't monitoring you 24/7 and then you get tenure after a few years Honestly them teaching you how to handle ADHD students is for your benefit

My niece that was recently expensively educated at LSE has gone into teaching. It's so trendy and right on it makes me sick.
How long until she earns what we spent on her education? I should have just transferred $150,000 to her account and let her live off it and not had to put up with the brainwashed snooty huff I get these days everytime I insult a waiter for being cretinously foreign.

Attached: IMG_2707.jpg (2000x1000, 94K)

ADHD is just boys wanting to run around and not be chained to a desk 8 hours a day.

I inherited 1.4 million from my PopPop which I promptly put under the management of a financial guru who does things I could never understand. Over the last couple of years my portfolio has grown to just over 2 million with the stock market booming.

Since money isn't much of an issue, I could easily get into teaching. I'd be willing so long as I could teach white kids.

It is a pretty shit profession. Mediocre pay, no room for advancement, non-whites everywhere, have to hide your power level 24/7, gynocracy, parents think you are their bitch, children think you are their bitch, tax payers think you are their bitch.

It is an ok job for a housewife whose children are old enough for school, but a career for a man? Nah brah.

I haven’t been taught shit. I honestly can’t think of one thing on this course that I have been taught. I got told to google behaviour management techniques by my mentor.

The question is now what is some funny shit I could do in my last week to fuck with people

>most cucked profession

Attached: be-a-teach-they-said.webm (360x640, 2.54M)

Gotta make jobs somehow.
And women wonder why men dont respect them.

>‘adhd’ and little niggers

Attached: teaching-is-fun.webm (202x360, 2.84M)

>little niggers

Attached: niggerschool.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

Attached: 1492227538959.png (1323x911, 131K)

You're deep in the heart of cuckery. You should leave unless you want to dedicate your life to redpilling children....which is a noble cause but if you're 6 months in and already about to quit there's no way you'll make it for the long haul.

Maybe if you're a faggy English or Humanities teacher. But if you're in comfy Mathematics or Science it's great.

God you should meet some of the parents. Pol would reee itself into oblivoon

>Is teaching the most cucked profession ?
Nope, drug dealer is

>I’m gonna quit teacher training this week.
Teach at the community college level, user. No certificate, no ADHD shit, no angry parents, no PTA.

is it a bad idea to get into being a prof in a university?
t. physics undergraduate who wants to get into PHD

I know, user, I know. It's a losing battle.

I’m considering doing a PHD as my next step as I already have a masters. Vastly different from teaching

No, as long as you're in some sort of STEM.

There's no room for emotions in science, technology, engineering and math. The kids there don't put up with liberal kikery either. You have someone causing and issue and they're out.

I’m sure college lecturers gotta have a pgce here bud

Teaching is extremely rewarding.

Honestly, if you don't have the empathy and patience that working with children demands then you shouldn't be in the profession. I get to go to work every day knowing that I'm genuinely influencing the world and the future.

I have friends that work in finance and marketing and engineering and they struggle to convince themselves that what they're doing matters. I now that what I'm doing matters. I don't even have to do mental gymnastics to know that what I'm doing makes a difference.

But you know, I'm just a crazy liberal that believes in the collective good. So maybe that mental disorder and lack of debilitating selfishness is why I can do it and conservatives can't.

Attached: Tits.jpg (340x270, 21K)

>I now what I’m doing matters
It’s “know”.

My favorite teachers were centrists and right leaning. Leftists were always retarded when I went to school and needed to use workbooks to teach.

And this, ladies and gents, is the sort of person I work with.

That's cool bro, your finance, marketing and engineering friends can pick up the check at dinner but it's all good because you're doing something that matters.

I'm assuming there's no niggers at your school or you wouldn't be so happy-go-lucky. Wait till they move in and you're forced to put up with them. You'll be just like OP.

My high school history teacher literally said the following (and from what I'm hearing, he has told almost every class he's ever had):

>Jews in the US has a disproportionate amount of wealth, influence and power
>Jews rule Hollywood and are involved with everything in US popular culture
>You can not cross the Jewish community in any way
>The word "antisemitism" is abused to silence anyone opening their mouths about this or anyone criticizing Israel
>The US willingness to throw money at Israel shows you how weak they truly are

And nobody has ever, ever confronted him, told him off or made trouble for him. Because everyone knows this to be the truth.

I'm so, so sorry for you. You should take a pay cut and work at a private school if you want to stay in the profession.

you can believe in the collective good, doesn't necessarily follow that you're contributing to it by teaching

I was born in the wrong country.

They were probably terrible at their jobs. I've never worked with a competent conservative.

Then leave. We don't want you anyways. Go work in a libertarian prison or deal drugs or whatever it is conservative do for money when they need to buy guns.

I've never not had enough money to pay for the luxuries I want. Financial responsibility is not some sort of mystical art.

mandatory attendance of public school should be banned
they force kids to be indoctrinated and subject to the opinions of diseased vaginas that think their opinion matters

>wrong
fyi

Got to be a troll. I can’t buy guns I’m from U.K.

You’re lying to children. Liberals always say education is noble, but they don’t consider that what they teach are lies.

Haha i found the same shit happening in australian teaching... gtfo of there.

Then butter knives and underage migrant girls. Whatever.

>is a teacher
>too stupid to look at the posters flag before they make accusations
You were already delusional enough when you made the assumption that being a liberal teacher is for the greater good. You're indoctrinating children with your ideology and not allowing them to think for themselves. The world will correct itself anyway, because when you force people to do things they don't want, they get fed up with it and leave it.

Man I got into teaching on the misguided notion that good oratory skills and a sense of humour could get me by, unfortunately I couldn’t work in this system for another week without ending myself desu

>I've never not had enough money to pay for the luxuries I want

A roof, food and transportation are not luxuries in the 21st century, user. Then again, your mindset that no one should be winning when people are losing probably keeps you from having any real ambition.

If you were a competent teacher, you'd be neutral in every way possible and allow your kids to choose good or evil for themselves. Please fuck off and choose a different career, you will only hurt more kids than help.

>Is teaching the most cucked
just lol. You're cucked if you're sending your kids off to be taught by someone else..and probably be molested too. Parents who send their kids to public schools are monsters and end up raising pic related.

Attached: romulan.png (1144x670, 1.11M)

I feel for the kids you teach.

>Conservative elect Trump
>Think they have the moral high ground on honestly

Get fucked

I know right, not telling them your totally true narrative that reptile Jews from the moon are using Hollywood to make white women fuck black guys is so damaging.

problem is that you're still required to teach once you finish phd if you want to get into research especially with physics.

Haha no.

Liberal teaching dictates that everyone is a victim and it's those that are in charge that are to blame. Personal accountability is entirely absent from their dogma.

Sometimes they need inspiration/kick in the ass/base knowledge to want to pursue knowledge themselves

God damn that guy is an idiot. You can end that kinda fight in 3 seconds by saying "Quit hugging me".

whistleblow. record all the training classes, trigger the SJWs as much as possible

if you get some old cunt telling you to ignore white kids on camera you're rich

A vote against Hillary is automatically, irrefutably a stance upon higher moral ground. Any idea to the contrary is misguided.

In my first term I taught at a school with traveller children. For Yanks, travellers do not have to abide by our law , by hiding behind the pretence of them being an ethnic minority , when in reality they are just Irish chavs who live in caravans and park where’re they want. The kids were literally allowed to physically bully the autistic children because the school was frightened of offending their parents. This shot is why I can’t stand it. Fuck man.

This. If you're gonna play in the dirt, expect to get dirty.

Most countries demand that you teach as part of your PHD course. In Norway, all PHD fellows must teach a set number of lectures relevant to their academic background research that harmonizes with the student curriculum.

*where

I wouldn't last 5 minutes. You're a saint.

Move to a area of mostly white people. My aunt was a teacher in a nigger school and told me when I'm done with my training I absolutely must go to a white majority school.

That's so retarded that you could make a legal argument to abort it in some countries.

Hey man, that's simply not true. Most 'Murican flags here were raised in public schools.

Solid argument, faggot. Care to back that up?

Nowhere then.

I don't debate with monkeys.

Ardenly liberal teachers are the most incompetent. Instead of helping their pupils self-actualize they shove their shitty weltanschusng down their throat. You deliberately stuff down guilt complexes and all sorts of neuroses down their throats. If I find a collegues political association I will act accordingly and fuck them over and get them to leave. That is if I dont throw your resume in the trash. You people are full of tells.

But you teach them?

> voting for clinton
> calling people monkeys
ok nigger

and how you are going to teach your kids mathematics, literature, and science exactly?

Just wait till the lib teacher cuck gets decked by a gyppo parent, then they will change their tone.

Dude, America is fucking huge. There's plenty of places that are white majority.

Yes, but what did you expect going into this line of work?

i honestly dont give a shit about politics in matters of STEM hell i think we shouldn't allow STEM to be politicised at all. im more concerned of will i get paid high while doing something im passionate about. i really don't want to be an engineer.

I’ve considered moving to the US to teach but I’m unsure about how I’ll be getting work permits ect

>I've never worked with a competent conservative
Probably because you haven't worked a day in your life.

It takes a man to endure that much suffering for the sake of his people. He may be the only male role model many children ever get to see.

I never had a male teacher until middleschool, or a dad for that matter. It was rough on my sister to grow up with a "looser drunk of a dad". He actually played Warcraft whenever he wasn't at work but drinking was easier to explain. My mom finally divorced him when he was 200 pounds and stopped going to job interviews.
My older sister absolutely hated all men, but after having a male psychology professor in highschool she mellowed out a lot and quit dying hair magenta and railing against toxic gamer culture on twitter. She was INTENSELY anti GG, and was always showing me posts on /r/SRS and /r/SRD and crying because of what they did to poor Zoe Quinn.
That teacher was woke AF and changed a lot of her opinions. I think she had a crush on him DESU. He was under constant fire from the school though and in a bureaucratic restrictiom hell.
Now my sister is a Trump supporter who is anti 19th amendment and is married with two kids already. Thanks based teacher.

Attached: 1521993081918.jpg (1148x1683, 223K)

do you by any chance have a youtube channel?

Teachers make everyone else their cucks. If we had more right wing teachers, we would have way more power. Problem is, right wingers hate not doing macho cool shit. It makes us grumpy. If more of us got used to being faggy, this shit we are facing would be much easier. Teachers are like the ultimate alphas in young peoples lives, just look at how many movements revolve around a philosopher or teacher. They are like the ultimate fucking chads and we haven't really figured it out yet.

The left basically took over the west by doing liberal arts and teaching...

The only monkeys I teach are the children of Trump supporters. I deliberately score conservative children lower on subjective grades. They deserve to suffer.

Not true. In all countries in Europe there are PhD positions both with and without lecturing.

Says the teacher who teaches white kids.

Try teaching high school niggers in the Deep South.
>Like me.

Teaching in a university is a different thing though. Not comparable, really.

This.

It bothers me to no end how uneven his face is

Got any stories?

Do you at least have big tits?

this, right here, is why i don't work with children.
18+ only.

Can't you move anywhere in the European union or something? I've heard that Germany is great for people looking to move. Plenty of free space.

>Is teacher
>Forgets how to makes nouns plural in the English language.
Get fucked.

I’m fine not being a chad to a group of 7 year olds senpai. You are everybody else’s cuck, the parents, more experienced teachers, management, the government , inspectors.

>Problem is, right wingers hate not doing macho cool shit. It makes us grumpy

The real problem is false allegations of misconduct. The risk is too great.

I put my hands on a kid to stop him from climbing a fence and was literally shitting myself for hours afterwards thinking about false allegations. Just fuck this shit