California thread

Any other anons living in California?

How miserable (or not?) is it for some of you?

Attached: Flag of California.png (250x167, 15K)

I grew up in Tracy. Fuck that shithole m8 hope CA is nuked

Op where are you faggot

Orange County

I grew up in Dixie... I've moved out here to Carpetbag. Making a killing. When I'm done with my money grab, I'm going back...

This place is full of degenerates you can feel it in south LA or Hollywood. I'm in UNI and it's all liberal propaganda everywhere. On the first day they asked us what gender we identified with.

How sad. California will suffer for its sins.

God, I hope something can be done to get rid of illlegal immigrants.

But even if they're gone. They're still the issue with most of the women being roastie-tier.
There is no future in California if you want to start a family.

Just wanna say any Californians here should get out now. Let them have it.

Isn't Orange the least pozzed coastal county in CA?

It was lost before we were born. I'm 29 and first grew up in redwood city. I was always the only white kid in my class. I left over 10 years ago. I don't even want to tell people I'm from there.

Depends. Some places have been lost to (((diversity))).

Most of the nice places are in the areas further down south like the Laguna / Lake Forest areas. San Diego is where it gets pozzed again though.

they live is a documentary to those poor souls living in orange county.

SD is pozzed. Faggot libs mexicans nigger homeless etc. When my parents die I'm cashing in my chips and leaving to a cheaper state. Taxes here on everything. Nice weather though. Oh and by faggot I don't mean just homos. Soyboys galore.

yeah it's fucked my kids told me they have gender neutral restrooms,wetbacks everywhere,L.A. is the worst full of degenerates and hateful foreigners,communist and faggots,all the gun laws and a justice system that cares more about criminals than victims...user it's hell...btw Iam Mexican.

Attached: 1521940251437m.jpg (1024x1019, 99K)

San Diego is a military city, so it’s not a complete libtardville.

its fucked and getting worse by the day. The only reason you still see white people around is because the movie industry is there and it pays really well. once it decides to fuck off to another state california will collapse.

Bay Area peninsula here.

If you're going to red pill people...you can do the most damage to liberals here. So many liberals here that you can't help drop some truth bombs and convert a few.

It sucks.
I come from a hispanic family; however, my dad came here legally in the 70s against his will.

I have strong insight into Mexican culture and I can safely say, you don't want more into your country. Many of them are just potential democratic voters for the liberals. That's the only reason they are here and we all know it.

True. In pockets. Honestly the military families are the best part.

Live in Fresno, went to the social security office the other day to get a new card and as soon as I sat down this 70 year old Mexican dude started telling me how much he hated liberals and California and he was glad he was finally going to be able to leave now that he’s retired. The Central Valley is probably the least pozzed part of the state because agriculture is the dominant everything here.

Sacramento here. It's alright, it's just that down-town is infested with liberals. Luckily, I live in the countryside where it has low crime, and filled with conservatives.

Beaches of silicon valley.

I smoke copious amounts of weed and research anything you fuckers can think of so i dont have to interact with these crazy fucking people. I cant wait to gtf out of here.

I feel you 100% my family came here when the revolution was going down and have lots of family in the military and most of us are not afraid to call wetbacks wetbacks,as a race we need to stop immigration and deport anyone that is more than 20% native.

CA anons don't mind taking one for the team if we have to... contain... the liberal problem, right?

Attached: 47563298.gif (300x300, 42K)

Just get rid of the Jews. They're more prevalent in LA, New York, & Israel.

we have better ways of sorting out communist user

Attached: nintchdbpict0002974215501.jpg (960x738, 132K)

that attitude is for defeatist cowards we must fight to the last man

I live in the Yay Area and I hate it here. Fuckin' silicon valley, full of filthy shitskins and liberal fags who may as well not be white.

Attached: image.jpg (220x150, 26K)

Anyone had luck with women? Are there any non-roastie tier women?

i was hit by an illegal immigrant and they had no insurance near san diego. my car is still damaged and she got arrested

Attached: 68D064E7-909A-4D2C-9C96-94D00ED7E9F0.png (657x527, 209K)

Similar thing happened to my dad...twice.

Sadly, the immigrant that hit you will be back.

my entire family is here

i want to leave bad

that’s like a meme from 15 years ago

oc is for pussies and it’s now filled w gooks beans and arabs

>When my parents die I'm cashing in my chips and leaving to a cheaper state

this is how i feel too bruh :X got a while

you people are going to go down in history officially as nation wrecking idiots

fuck all you old beans that got here and told your whole village to come here- and now you pretend like “ayyyyy caramba mi no like mejico mi liked this place when it wasn’t mejico ayyyy”

fucking idiots all of you

gutless mindless trash

There are only two people who benefit from moving here:

The poor and the rich -- and the rich only so for connections and being able to segregate from the poor.

If you're in the middle, don't come here. Or, at least, don't live in the South or North. Find a small town near the woods, if you can.

Berkeley here. Pretty OK

wow i just moved here

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and I'm currently in Silicon Valley for three weeks for work.

>Nobody can fucking drive here, there are multiple wrecks every fucking day on every major roadway because of all the chinks

>I went to "Wal-Mart Neighborhood market" and was literally the only white person in the whole place, other than me it was evenly split between spics and chinks

>The crime is so bad they have to have private security patrolling the parking lots of stores like Home Depot, Target, Etc

>A 3 bedroom ranch of 1,500 sq ft costs $2 million USD

I guess it's nice that there are barely any niggers here but Jesus Christ, the fucking spics, chinks, and poos are off the charts. It's a strange feeling being a minority.

None of you even know what county in cal is the true white zion. And I'm not gonna tell you. All these dip shits from other states have no idea either. I'm up here (your hint) in Napa county now but I'm moving back home when I'm done making money.

Oh yeah how did you guys enjoy the 75 degree sunny weather today? I went bass fishing.

I've been seriously considering moving to the bay area and getting a job at a software mega-company.

it warms my heart to see other CA anons using echoes where appropriate

t. LA

Even if you have an unmolested county it really doesn't fucking matter because you still have to bend to the will of LA and SF.

Enjoy your background check for buying boolets.

I just moved to Louisiana from California fuck that state I hope it burns to the ground

How do you like it there? Is 160k salary enough to live comfortably around palo alto? I'd just get a 1 bdrm apartment...

You have to make an absolute minimum of $250,000 a year to enjoy the lifestyle of a person making $75,000 in a different part of the country.

Wrong. you can live your life, ply your trade and raise your family. And do it all completely unmolested by the outside world. We've been doing it here for generations. We just don't talk about it. I've already said too much.

Same bleak situation with men desu. Mostly ~chosen ones~ and 56%-ers in South LA. The actual white guys are either short soyboys or turbo chad.

That's insane. The way I had it worked out in my head was like this -

If I make 180k salary, take 20k out pre-tax for 401k and other pre-tax contributions, that leaves 160k taxable. Figure approx 1/3rd of that goes to federal + state tax leaves me with a bit over 100k to my bank acct, split over 12 months/yr = about 8k/month.

Figure an apt + food and misc expenses is something like 4k/mo, that still leaves me with 4k income per month growing my bank acct or other investments.

Am I missing anything here or does this sound reasonable? Also I'd probably be getting a fair amount of stock as well (not sure if that factors into the 180k figure, which I pulled from Glassdoor)

Attached: 1488763405806.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Yeah don't spoil it. I don't even want to have kids anymore if this is what they'll inherit. Hopefully I can leave before I am spoiled

If i did live there i would have left the moment i turned 18.
That state can burn to the ground.

Cacalifornia

Nice job

Attached: IMG_20180321_143209.jpg (355x553, 29K)

Spread the word it's been decided.
Whites are starting our own version of Zionism.

HITLER wanted to peacefully send the Jews to Madagascar.
To honour that spirit, whites as a collective will be pooling resources in order to purchase either the island of Madagascar or a large swath of mineral & farm rich land in Africa.

As our new Atlantis is in its infancy, every male will be required to work farming/construction/fishing with his AK-47 slung over on his back.
Even though we will have bought the land fair & square we must be prepared to fight for our property & the laws we have instituted.

Whites only.
No lefties.
No degeneracy.

Spread the word that you were on Sup Forums when whites started Atlantianism.

Guys please stop moving to Colorado.

Attached: Screams internally.jpg (1913x1069, 237K)

Pretty shitty desu.

Attached: ANHEROPEPE.png (500x500, 45K)

Don't they have a flesh eating plague there? Pls no

It needs to be somewhere cold and low sunlight

Attached: IMG_20180214_081031.jpg (702x702, 35K)

Cali here, Kern County truly is a shithole now.
>TFW your nigger population increases and so does your STD rate
I'm probably gonna move near the Redwood forest, or somewhere in Fresno once I save enough. I am sure a lot of anons here remember growing up and loving the fuck out of this state. Hell I did, before the Liberals and Democrats actually cared about California. It hurts bros it really does. I can't even go to the beach anymore and shaka on the high tides, cause some nigger and her 12 dwarves attack swimmers. Back to the agriculture life for me boys.

Attached: 1519960351212.jpg (626x960, 53K)

To Tracy? Why wtf

i live in silicon valley on the peninsula. my job pays me like 650k per year but i still feel poor. after taxes i take home less than half of it and decent houses start at like $3 million. i've saved up $2 mil and at some point i'm just going to quit and retire to a cheaper and nicer area.

honestly hate it here. I like the money and a couple of people I know but not much else.

No it has to be somewhere with resources. Africa is the richest continent mineral wise, has great soil for farming.
Things have gone too far, the Jews had Zionism, we have Atlantianism.
If you have ideas share them, we will be extinct within 150 years.

But know this, it's not going to happen in North America because you need either civil war or a vote. Neither bodes well for whites in North America.

We can buy lots of land for cheap & start our own ethno state without bloodshed & we can leave all the lefties to their Utopia.

sac reporting in

pretty based honestly, except for the gun laws

Attached: 1520384299348.jpg (428x421, 57K)

Move out of fucking Cali with that money, a house in Tennesse worth 250k is like 1 million in California. I am going to try and live the rest of my life here, but if you're going to buy a house here at least wait til the house market crashes.

>wait til the house market crashes
what if it never does?
anyway like you suggested my plan is to gtfo after a few more years. buy a nice house in a nice area that's not as retarded. maybe somewhere in the pacific northwest.

I don't want to sunburn/get tan and who wants to live so close to Africa? Who cares about resources. The ethnostate you're proposing will never be a world power. It'll be closer to the white enclaves in South Africa or Iceland before the current tourism boom. Israel is what it is bc of US taxpayer money.

I don't have any ideas. The good land is all taken up.

And the high taxes.

Sac here too. It's not so bad.

Pan NW is nuts too, just not as brown

What's Idaho like? Is it nice up there? Is the Mormonism within reason or is it OOTP like utah?

Attached: IMG_20180316_114915.jpg (999x1224, 140K)

No it's not, the Chinese are buying land there for a very good reason.

Listen you have a life, I get it, but please hear me & hear me well...

All need to do is talk about it, the Jews have Zionism, we have Alantianism.
It's not going to happen overnight, so don't worry you maybe older when it's a possibility but you've got to start talking about it so it becomes normal.
The reality is, we are going to be extinct in 150 years.
Think about that, we need the Aryan version of Zionism to be normalized, Alantianism.

North country is still safe. Lots of wealthy whites and mormons

I've heard really good things about Boise.

Shasta, Trinity or Redding?

tell us more about it

Who /510/ here?

Living here is soul sucking if you're remotely conservative. It's only worth being here if you're in tech making $200k

I can almost guarantee you it will crash in the next 5-8 years. Its been rising so much and with a new generation of kids not being able to afford these 2 bedroom 1 million dollar houses, that it will plummit to rockbottom.

Bought a house in 2009 in rural area. Neighbors said it was an illegal alien encampment, they were relieved when I said I was not going to rent it out.

nuke coastal california, problems solved

I get so sad living here, i don't even mind if NK nukes us tomorrow

Attached: IMG_20180301_091036.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

Pgh native living in NorCal
loved the burgh but can't go back
Fuck LA and Bay Area
State of Jefferson has real people

>How miserable (or not?) is it for some of you?
its bittersweet

sweet: in a farmer, and my business has been booming for several years since the recession.

bitter: everything is so expensive, taxes get raised every year, we have shitty laws that benefit criminals and illegals, china is quietly colonizing our coast, extreme corruption in sacramento

i want to escape but i dotn know if i can start all over from scratch in another state

O.C. and San Diego, and the upper north are known as "Reagen Country", basically conservative havens in california.

o.c. is trying to opt out of the sanctuary city laws, sam diego had a republican mayor for a while -- the only big metro in america to have a republican mayor, and northern california wants to secede

Making 300k here, can't afford house

I live in the L.A Unincorporated area, and its pretty fucking trash, but at least I am 5 mins away from the best view in the state I can see a gang load of cities in the sprawl.

>160k salary enough to live comfortably around palo alto

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those who live in LA. I know most have said it's trash, but what is there to do in the city? Is there anything unique that makes LA worth visiting or does it attract the "hook up culture" type of people?

805 checking in, The spic invasion is fucking real here. I see more and more Chinese every week too. I fucking hate it when the spics smile at me because I know full well it is only because me and others like me are literally paying for them to come here, have kids, and fuck up our state. I will be out of this state within the next 2-3 years guaranteed, the cost of living is far to high for me to go on and actually progress in anything.

Attached: 1517124015209.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Going refugee mode to Texass in May. Gonna hit the state line, dig in and fight these commie fuckers tooth and nail until I get overrun or there aren't any commies left.

California is lost. We can't let them take Texas, too.

Are you a califag?
Only Locals go to L.A like I mean downtown. LA is a sprawl so other cities around LA are also part of LA like Anaheim, etc.

New grad starts at 200k at FANGS. 400k for senior. 600k for leads. You won't make it with 180k.

Like the best place to go is Huntington Beach, only Korean tier tourist go to Downtown L.A or yo're trying to get somewhere and you need to pass Union station

ask a cali mexican who lives in Compton anything?

Attached: 1521946866930.png (530x974, 568K)

Go make another thread.

I'm the OP, lol. I kind of implied I'm from California when I made the thread.

951 here

I live in a nice and fairly affluent area so it's great. Used to live in Riverside and moved. I can't say I miss all the cultural enrichment.

In 916. Quite comfy.

God i wish that California has its own version of the arab spring and remove the liberals from power. I don't care if it fails at least it will show that there are some people that still care about this state

Shit, sorry. I just went full tard my bad.

the good thing about CA is the abundance of gook women who thirst for BWC

guaranteed to get laid in college of youre not a total aspie

its no secret that spics and chinks mostly live in SD, LA, AND SF

lots of counties up north are 90% white and staunchly republican

most of my friends have regular normie 5 digit salaries and live fine. they do live with partners that make about the same, though

i still love it here. i do a lot of /out/ activities in socal snd the central area, hardly ever see nonwhites.

fresno is nice, thought about buying a little plot of land and doing the vertical farming thing since we just legalized pot for non-medical consumers

i cant wait for the crash, hopefully trump keeps taxing the gooms till they find it economically nonviable to live here

I would do anything to take part in such an uprising. What these people have done to this state is unforgivable.

That's fine. The reason I asked because I want to experience other parts of southern california. I'm pretty sheltered for the most part.

It kind of sucks that multiculturalism just makes people stick with their own kind, but everyone is congested together. There's no sense of community and therefore nobody to really get to know well since everyone sticks with their kind.

What's good about Huntington Beach?

SC?