Treason

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/243576

>"Look; many times he would call me or ask me to come meet with him, and for all intents and purposes, would request fire on his own forces. Meaning, when the State Department - then headed by Condoleezza Rice, who wasn't so friendly to Israel even though the Bush Administration was very friendly - was about to either make a decision, or not abstain, or not veto, or to advance something that was against us, Bolton would call me, and he would say 'Danny, you've got to call the Prime Minister right now, in order for him to phone the President to stop this'."
>
>The interviewer wished to make sure he heard Gillerman correctly: "Wait a second; the State Department under Condoleezza Rice advanced something against Israel, and the US Ambassador to the UN John Bolton calls you and says, 'Listen, wake Olmert so he'll talk to Bush to stop her'?"

Attached: traitor.png (694x611, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/784512?section=politics&keywords=john-bolton-reunite-koreas&year=2017&month=04&date=14&id=784512&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=HU3OWC7WvSE
youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gillerman

The only position Bolton was ever in was the UN ambassador. JIDF like OP are spamming him nonstop, not because they like him, but because he's actually a threat to israel.

>threat to Israel

Attached: jewn bolton.png (622x632, 446K)

Attached: images (1).png (230x219, 7K)

You're proving my point. Just like with Trump touching the western wall, you cherrypick thing and you SPAM THREADS because he's a threat. If he was an ally, you wouldn't concern troll about him nonstop. You would keep it as lowkey as possible so that people don't try and get him fired

Holy shit, can't you just admit Trump brought in a Pro-Israel national security advisor? This isn't 4D Chess. This may not even be a bad move necessarily. Come back to reality instead of believing in headcanon.

>le 100D chess guys
FUCK off you stupid nigger boomerpedes you are so pathetic.

Attached: 24ffd1341f559429c6c6d14d5953976423d03f4f04eab3fa67b56ae7d406a8ac.png (532x463, 133K)

Attached: 1516318789658.jpg (698x710, 313K)

>If I call everyone who challenges my retarded worldview JIDF I'll never have to introspect and reevaluate what I believe

I get it, you're new here and it's all exciting thinking you're on the cutting edge of political knowledge. You don't know anything though.

OP is correct. John Bolton is one of the reason we're getting shilled so hard right now. Trump's base know he's got Israeli cock in his mouth and ((( they ))) are trying to convince us to go along with it. See

>because he's actually a threat to israel.
How? I mean I'd almost believe it with all of the anti-Bolton media spinning going on right now, but he seems strongly pro Israel.

Political virtue signalling isn't proof.

Nice try Schlomo but you glow in the dark

Attached: 1521473570714.jpg (1272x1023, 353K)

kys

SHILLS WILL IGNORE THIS
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/784512?section=politics&keywords=john-bolton-reunite-koreas&year=2017&month=04&date=14&id=784512&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

>The only policy to end the threat posed by North Korea and its nuclear weapons capabilities is reuniting North and South Korea peacefully, John Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, told Fox News Friday.

Bolton explained attempts by President Donald Trump to pressure North Korea would not be effective because persuasion and coercion had failed for over two decades.

"The only solution here that will work is reuniting the two Koreas peacefully," Bolton said, adding, "I don't think a strategy that relies on pressuring North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons is going to work.

"We've tried for 25 years across Republican and Democratic administrations to persuade the North Koreans to give up their quest for nuclear weapons," he said.

Attached: 1492251151836.jpg (947x663, 179K)

Attached: 1520443990093.jpg (699x652, 233K)

It's not virtue signaling. The guy has basically worked most of his career to advance the interests of Zionism and Greater Israel. And yes, Iraq and Syria were both to advance Greater Israel.

*aggrandizing
*pontificating

So glad that Trump chose a Mossad double agent to be our national security advisor
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: 7B822249-CB07-4930-8230-AD2598D8248D.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Nice JIDF talking points. Everything Bolton has done has been to advance the cause of Greater Israel. He is THE most hardline neoconservative who isn't a compulsive ((( hand rubber ))).

Spotted the JIDF

I can't wait for the Boomers to die out. The day Boomers stop existing is the day we stop sucking jew cock.

Maybe if you used complete sentences people could understand what you're trying to say.

Attached: qman.jpg (800x610, 69K)

Attached: DFB17BA2-6E19-4643-8B63-3C847393B413.png (1125x2436, 1.06M)

Old man yells at Iran.

Attached: 1467100790291.jpg (4288x2848, 1.84M)

BOLTON IS MOSSAD AGENT. TREASON

Attached: asssad.jpg (711x615, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HU3OWC7WvSE

Attached: alexjonesdisinfowars.jpg (480x480, 33K)

They've already woken the giant

Attached: 342195712937512.jpg (1648x1256, 320K)

I've really come to hate that fat faggot

Old man yells at Iran

Attached: The_Lorax_Lorax_Wiki.jpg (247x204, 5K)

YUP

those fucking comments
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1521923616933.jpg (698x710, 119K)

BUMP

Uh no user, he is a threat to progressive kikes who love Palestine more than Israel

The JIDF are practically /ourguys/ in comparison to Oliver Willis band of nigger faggot progressives

THE AUDACITY OF THESE KIKES

Attached: PROOOOF.png (1417x803, 137K)

Top Five Missions by Israel's Sayeret Matkal
youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
>the first victim of 9/11, Daniel Lewin, was an elite captain in Israel's Sayeret Matkal
>he was allegedly stabbed to death with boxcutters on Flight 11, the first plane to hit the WTC, after being seated between two alleged hijackers
>but his seat number 9B is cited as a hijacker in the official 9/11 transcript by attendant Betty Ong
>notice how Sayeret missions frequently target airports, airplanes, and occur behind enemy lines, using disguises, including as airport staff and Muslims
>Benjamin Netanyahu is ex-Sayeret. He once disguised himself as an airport technician to kill Muslim hijackers; his brother died raiding an airport for Sayeret in Operation Thunderbolt, also called Operation Jonathan in his memory
>Lewin's father was a Zionist Israeli poet who hated America. He refused to visit Daniel...until the week before 9/11. He literally departed back to Israel on 9/10
>Lewin's company Akamai is responsible for handling US Internet traffic on 9/11, and now has offices in Israel
>Lewin was an alum of Technion aka Mossad University
Pure coincidence? Or was 9/11 a Sayeret/Mossad operation? What did Daniel Lewin know? Why is he never celebrated as a hero if he attempted to kill hijackers as reported?

Flight 11 is the plane the "Dancing Israelis" of Urban Moving Systems were arrested for celebrating and photographing as it crashed. They were ordered deported to Israel, after 71 days of FBI interrogation, by Zionist Homeland Security head Michael Chertoff. Their employer Dominik Suter entirely abandoned the UMSystems business and fled to Israel, before it was raided by FBI.

Do your research Sup Forumsaks. Think. A Sayeret Matkal Zio-commando just happens to be seated b/t two alleged Muslim hijackers on the first plane to hit the WTC? He just happens to be the FIRST VICTIM c/o boxcutters of 9/11? Daniel Lewin is the skeleton key to Israeli 9/11 complicity. Fuck Bolton.

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1521867977764.jpg (500x300, 14K)

fuck off schlomo
nukes soon