Tokyo Ghoul:re 152

All hail the King.

King of red herrings

Someone post the .gif

true

>Uta has been Maris Stella all along

>tfw Donato was using UtaStella to cuck his son

>Donato made a kagune cat

I don't get why people were shocked and mad when kaneki lost to juuzou and hanbee and considered it him jobbing. It was actually really fucking impressive on his part, suzuya since part 1 has been called the next arima constantly and anyone who knows a shit about arima says that about juuzou. In pt 1 in the anteiku raid everyone else backed off for a breather while suzuya was fighting yoshimura alone for a little and shinohara thought to himself suzuya has arima's genius and talent but not his brute strength which is the knock on suzuya and why he wasn't exactly the next arima yet. (Also in that same scene houji says suzuya reminds him of a young arima and ui agrees) but when suzuya fought kaneki he had a perfected arata armor which rid him of this weakness and made it a strength, not to mention his speed went up another notch, with the armor he probably is arima's level and he had hanbee with him with armor. And suzuya even knew arima lost to kaneki but still thought he could win and furuta also had confidence in him to win which shows how strong he is. The fact that a broken down and malnourished kaneki almost won and they had to use suicide tactics is unbelievable. You wouldn't have expected him to beat arima fighting alongside arata hanbee then right? And kaneki wasn't even trying to kill them, kaneki had no business winning that fight. But i guess it looked bad because it went from one page to kaneki about to fight to half dead

>Donato's shapeshifting cat clone slept with Akira every night

Suzuya was never that good.
He got rekt by Eto , barely won against Kurona and couldn't hit Uta.

Suzuya is actually garbage who couldn't beat a fucking Floppy who had to tag team with someone to beat Amon of all people. Suzuya was never anywhere near Arima level and he actually never really did well in fights against big names

Retards, Suzuya is Arima level.

AAAAAAAAAH HANBEE HELP ME

>Inb4 Hanbee was the Washuu OEK

he had one leg against eto, against kurona he was fighting with ease but it was the fact that his weapon was too weak which screwed him, plus kurona went kakuja and didnt even go kakuja against amon. not to mention amon was just as fucking strongas kuzen in the ccg lab. as soon as he put the armor on kurona couldn't even see him, he was definitely arima tier, and against kaneki he had superior armor. ok maybe without the armor he isnt arima's level, but with the armor he no doubt is. ishida has been calling him the next arima nonstop since pt 1.

At this point it's a waiting game to see which eye it really is. I'm probably going to kek endlessely if Uta tattoos his Kakugan eye as well and it's actually his right eye.
I get why people think it's Donato when he has an eyeball fetish as well but we have explicit detail on him.
>Russian ghoul when the Naga is from Japanese and Middle eastern descent
>Doesn't feel like a cannibal, meaning he's probably just an old man and not old with a young appearance due to cannibalism like the other clowns
>Kakugan
I guess you could argue there's half ghouls with two Kakugan as well but the only time that's been noted was with Urie and Kurona, two "artificially" created half ghouls when the Naga was supposedly born as a one eyed ghoul. Actually wait have we seen Donato's Kakugan..?

oh and i forgot to mention, uta is the fucking first oek so that doesn't mean anything.

>kurona went kakuja
Did she? Either way Suzuya still really hasn't proven he's all that good he barely beat a sickly fuck who was also hesitant to kill him in the first place.

>He had one leg against Eto
Like having two was going to save him with that skimpy ass quinque. Eto's Kakuja is a juggernaut, only Arima could really slice through it because he had the physical ability of a half human. Only other times we've seen her get destroyed were by Rize's Kagune with Kaneki and Furuta who sliced through it with ease.
>Suzuya is arima tier
Stop this meme, he's a discount Arima for sure and he has the acrobatic and physical capabilities but without the Arata armor he just doesn't have the raw power to dent shit efficiently. He can't wear it every single fight otherwise it would strain his body on end.

>tfw this isn't even out of the realm of possibility anymore

yeah, because kaneki surpassed arima. that doesn't make juuzou look bad at all.

Status on spoilers?

If eyes are apparently like RC pockets and most Kagune and Kakuja have them what the ever living fuck is Donato's kagune? It's just crosses. Literally nothing but crosses. How does that even work?

Cinco minutos.

>one legged midget with a testosterone deficiency

5 minutes
it's actually 26 hours or so

>Stop this meme, he's a discount Arima for sure and he has the acrobatic and physical capabilities but without the Arata armor he just doesn't have the raw power to dent shit efficiently. He can't wear it every single fight otherwise it would strain his body on end.
wasn't this the point i was making previously though? he has arima's talent and genius just not his physical strength which the armor makes up for. it's pretty clear the armor is how ishida rids him of that weakness to make him the next arima. also no it doesn't have any strain from what we saw of the newest arata, it seems it was perfected ad doesn't injure him otherwise he wouldnt even be able to fight with it on with how skinny he is and how much damage it would do.

>autistic four eyes slave who sucks washuu dick
look i can do it too.

Is there a Nishiki's kick dragon and nagaraja edit yet?

Rize?

Fuck you, frogposter.
That's not the .gif

>Actually wait have we seen Donato's Kakugan..?
He doesn't have standard kakugan with black sclera like Furuta,Tatara,Yamori and so on.

You can see it when Mikito rapes him that his pupils aren't as when his eyes are normal.

Just because he isn't injured doesn't mean it won't wear him down physically, he looked exhausted. Otherwise he'd have been wearing it when Nakarai or Kuramoto or whatever saved him from the Dragon. Just like all the other people that wore Arata, it'll probably backfire on his ass soon anyway. He has the tarot number for Judgement "XX" on his hair for a reason in :re now.

What the fuck is Donato?

Outside of him being Russian, Donato is still a likely candidate for the OEK. I just don't see him being a cannibal since he's visibly old as fuck and was so weak that Urie's father and I guess Kuroiwa in their early days were enough to put him down. Not even those two could stop Eto so I'm doubting his ability.

The Pope.

Get your head out of your ass.

Wait nani? Didn't they slap on those RC suppresant cufflets before hand? Maybe that's why. Otherwise he has while sclera and a black iris when he engages his Kakugan and that's suspicious as hell.

Spoilers on monday 4:00 AM EST

anyone gets exhausted from an intense fight, why would he wear the armor when the battle is over? i also think things will catch up to him just like i think it'll happen to most in the judgement arc but i don't think it has anything to do with the armor.

>No argument
So back to what I was saying, Donato has a small ass chance of being the OEK, he's just weakened.

Why wouldn't it involve the armor, literally everyone who wore it lost a limb and ended up dead or in Amon's case, ghoulified. It's thematically cursed. Plus that shit in the Aogiri Raid where Yoshimura said Arata may not be willing to lend you it's strength, I know it wasn't the completed version but even still the Arata Joker could malfunction.

The .gif was posted correctly.
This will be a good chapter.

i'm pretty sure it looks perfected and didn't affect him and i mean he was even able to fend off an unformed dragon after, but i am willing to believe it could malfunction at a random moment due to arata's will.

Reminder that Femto/Falconeki soon
>Falcon of Light appeared in the Conviction Arc
>Current arc is Moon/Eclipse arc in TG but symbolically themed around Conviction Arc
>Nameless King will be crowned during the Sun arc
SOON Kaneki will deliver.

He wasn't wearing the armor though and he was literally just dangling in the air while swinging his Jason around, he shouldn't be alive at all right now. Soon though he probably will get fucked over by Arata, not to mention since Hide and Marude work with ghouls and they basically own the CCG, real Arata soon if he's not brain dead in tube kun.

Reminder that Souta Souta Souta

>This will be a good chapter.
We both know it won't be.
On the subject realistically what do you guys think will happen this chapter

i don't see arata coming back, he's probably just a plot device to make super strong armor like rize is a plot device for half ghouls. if yoshimura is braindead no doubt arata is by now.

probably more planning.

>Donato tells Urie he's like a little kitten
>Penisman family has the mutant dad (Uta), the wife (resembles Itori), the child (resembles Hide), and the cat (Donato??)
>Akira mentioned that Maris Stella could take care of itself
>Donato maintained a sentient Kagune cat and used it to watch Amon and Akira from the shadows
JUST

Kill yourself, cancer.

Probably more alliance shenanigans before they plan to take off to the 24th ward to dig out Kaneki, V will likely show up and fuck with everyone or the Clowns will enter the fray and fuck shit up again.
Trips of hope, Femtoneki soon.

There's another illustration of Kaneki in the Nameless King outfit and there's the same fucking 3 line streaks in the background, what did Ishida mean by this?

Lets revise why you all can forget Donut being oek:
>Nagaraj comes from family of sand-niggers
>Donut comes from mother Russia
>Middle East + Japan are in Asia
>Russia is in Europe
>Meaning Nagaraj is Asian
>Meaning Donut is not
>Nagaraj's & Donut's kagune's don't match
>Donut was captured by ccg after Mikti and Iwao raped him and there is no oeg Donut in files
>Nagaraj had huge kakuja meaning he cannibalized (Uta loves that shit), meaning that one must still be looking all pretty and young
>Donut is old man who actually looks as old man
>Donut's crown symbol on mask is actually queen symbol in chess
>Donut is too big of Amonfag
>And Nagaraj needs to be someone who is big Kanekifag (like Uta)

Donut being oek is out of option for me.

I'd be one happy lad if Furuta was storing Eto somewhere safe this entire time and now that he's about to let Rize consume him, he calls up Eto to grab Yoshimura and fuck off somewhere.

>Tarot card number III the Empress: Having decided what he will create with his tools, the Fool strides forward, impatient to make his future a full-grown reality.
Really get the Ol' noggin joggin

This right here, I won't discount the fact that Donato is an interesting Clown though and we need more of his backstory with Uta. Plus why is he so obsessed with Amon? Also Donato is the de facto leader of the Clowns for whatever reason so meh.

good shit nigger

>Plus why is he so obsessed with Amon?
Amon was down with child murder and he probably legitimately started to like him.

yeah desu im not even considering it as a possibility.

>Having decided what he will create with his tools
>Hide is the Magician, who provides the fool with clubs, diamonds, and spades
>The 3 aces respectively, Talker, Shuu, Hide who share the Ace title with Kaneki
Hmm...

It's funny that Amon ridicules Donato when he's exactly like him now. He aided him in child murder and tried to aid Mado in killing Hinami, and now he's a ghoul above that but has yet to embrace it or accept Donato. It's almost as if the consequences will blow up in his face soon and Urie was a test run for Donato's real plan to trigger Amon..

Out of all the Clowns I really need to know what Itori's deal is, she looks sexy as fuck but she's easily past her 60's knowing
>First time she sees Kaneki she wears an old woman mask and literally screams I'm an old lady
>Calls Roma her protegee and she's 50
>Clowns in general are essentially super powered all knowing senior citizens
Plus her mask has all 4 Poker suits and the 3 Underground dots that link her to the 24th ward, nice. Those retarded children from the underground kind of resemble her too.

Roma was the founder of the Clowns but Itori didn't really seem to respect her, meaning she likely didn't know and Itori joined later in time? Kind of reminds me how Uta always uses Itori in her schemes, first time to kill some doves and then the second time to rescue Yomo despite not really caring apparently. If she ends up being the real OEK I might kek endlessly. She has too much knowledge on ghoul/human birthing, we don't know if she's a one eyed yet, and she reminds me of Talia from the Dark Knight movies. Everyone thought Bane was the leader of the League of Shadows but it ended up being Talia, cue Itori being the real king.

Remind me have we ever actually seen Itori use her Kagune?

roma even said she didn't let anyone know she was the founder, not even the clowns.

She got mole on her opposite tits from Talker's desu

Maris Stella's name likely originates from a hymn called "Ave Maris Stella" in Christianity. Donato is literally a priest and during the Clown arc he chills on top of a skyscraper telling everyone to chant those hymns for every ward to hear. ISHIDAAAAAA

>ishida drew uta eating a penis
ishhiiiiidddaaaa

>Itori would always lure out victims but Yomo and Uta did the actual killing
>Has never been seen using her Kagune
>Hasn't taken part in any of the operations the clowns were involved with
>Knows a lot about half-humans
Really makes me think

Itori never using her Kagune means she's probably old as shit too, Uta never uses it either, likely to save RC cells so he doesn't start rapidly blowing through them and aging or weakening himself. Whereas Uta actually gets himself involved in shit from time to time, Itori literally never does anything but spectate, suspicious.

>Nagaraj's kakuja looks like giant dick
ishiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaa

> during the Clown arc he chills on top of a skyscraper telling everyone to chant those hymns for every ward to hear.
that was fucking amazing, that was the best moment of that arc. and even urie was like aogiri is cute compared to these guys. and then the clowns all of a sudden were fodder and not a big deal anymore just because.

So who's the penis son, Shikorae? Hide is Shikorae's brother confirmed? He does sperge about his brother a little too much.

>People memed about Hori being Itori's "little sister"
>Thought this meant Hori was a ghoul
>It's actually Itori that's human
ISHIDAAAAA

>hide is uta's and itori's kid
ishiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaa

kaneki (nagaraj 2.0)

We saw one of Itori's Kakugan when she invited him to the bar though, the only two options left are her being a one eyed ghoul which explains the wife being "human" or her being a downright ghoul.

>Itori only showed her Kakugan in her left eye
Ishidaaaaaaa

what if itori was a washuu breeding sow and uta fell in love with her and that's why he fought the washuu?

All these Itori coincidences are a little suspicious, I'm starting to wonder if she's the real OEK. It's not out of the realm of possiblity. She literally does nothing but spectate.

>One of Uta's tattoos has a skeleton with with a fetus in a tear drop
>Itori is the first person in the manga to casually explain human and ghoul birthing ordeals
>Some chapter in the original with Uta, Itori, and Yomo in funeral clothing while Itori is holding a portrait
Hmmm...

but what about the picture of the oek in the most recent chapter?

also when arima was telling kaneki about the garden and it was the first time we got info on it kaneki thought of itori's explanation and it was her first "appearance" in re.

I have no idea how this is going to turn out, the only two options for the original OEG ruler at this point are Itori and Uta. Itori is way too suspicious though since she literally does shit but lurk and spectate in the shadows. Even more suspicious, she purposely showed up to the 24th ward and provoked the ghoul side of the spectrum into action.

That's interesting as well honestly, Ishida is a major troll and all so I wouldn't be surprised if Uta ended up being a major red herring. I'm actually leaning on the fact that Itori may be the OEK now.

>Talker is going through a hybrid birthing situation
>Both Itori and Talker have breast moles
>125 where Kaneki and Talker fuck is titled "X"
>Itori's choker when she appeared in the 24th ward with Uta to rescue Yomo is literally X shaped
You can't make this shit up

What's the likely chance that the baby inside touka actually is some lovecraft horror/outer god thing and giant tentacles will rip out from touka's vagina, creating a dimensional gate to destroy the entire world?

Pretty slim, but it's still likely that she'll die during labor or die after bringing the babies forth in general since Yoshimura mentioned human food having negative effects on ghouls. It essentially poisons their body.

>I have no idea how this is going to turn out, the only two options for the original OEG ruler at this point are Itori and Uta.
Because Washuu's one eyed had such big tits to be Itori indeed.

Did we ever learn what eating human food does to ghouls outside of weaken them? I think it makes Kagune weaker as well.

Uta vs Noro. Who has better regeneration?

AAAA

Trips confirm.

Most likely Noro; that's his whole shtick. But he's nowhere near as strong as Furuta, Eto or Cuckneki

urie could also solo noro now.