Classroom of the Elite

>Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e special event visual. The event will take place January 14th at JEC Hitotsubashi Hall

IS

IT

HAPPENING?

VN maybe? Season 2? OVA?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1129492/db81ec8bb8/
pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0
confusedtls.wordpress.com/youkoso-jitsuroku/
blog.onehallyu.com/category/translations/light-novels/
docs.google.com/document/d/1jpDjoGQFl-lSu94BdUp5OfNQNtpI48CybE3MLOBHfUo/edit
mediafire.com/file/pujh09wk54p71z2/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e - Volume 4.pdf
discord.gg/kcBuy4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Harem end get.

Kushida a best.

Whorikita a shit.

I have like I've seen this dude's exact face, hair and expression at least 30 times before

>Sensei
Something's happening alright

Karuizawa > Ichinose > Sakura > Sensei > Kushida > Horikita

>dat pose and position of a wife
As expected of best girl.

sudo pls

>no Arisu
This is a serious crime.

Arisu > Horikita > Ichinose > Kei > Ibuki > Sensei > Kushida > Sakura

Aww yeah, more perfection that is Ichinose.

Why does Karuizawa feel so out of place there?

>First post is that shitposter
We are off to a great start.

That's the second poster though. But anyways, ignore him. You should know by now.

meh
this show was shit.

She dresses like a fucking grandma.
Ichinose proves once again that she is the hottest elite.

Not a harem they said.

Teacher looks fucking hot, but I'm not surprised considering the anime gave her and Kushida a massive boobs upgrade
I normally love Ichinose but her face seems a bit off here. I still like her regardless

Kei's top is ugly and doesn't go with her skirt. WTF?

When are they releasing the cover for 7.5?

For you, user.
exhentai.org/g/1129492/db81ec8bb8/

should be around christmas, a month before release
only karuizawa and sakura are into him, in this picture

Satou is muh waifu

>>no Arisu
>This is a serious crime.
The reason that Arisu isn't there because her VA didn't participate on this event.

I want to fuck this fine female specimen.

It's still not a harem. Don't take these promotional posters at face value. They just slap whatever attractive girl they can onto the poster so it will catch people's attention. In the canon story itself, excluding any what-ifs, only two of the girls there (Sakura and Kei) are actually interested in him that way. Everyone else there is either a rival to him, an enemy or just using him to get what they want. It's far from a harem.

I have doubts for a season 2, unless they announce for the fall of 2018 the time they have what to do a neutral job.After with Kadokawa behind I have more doubts, at least keep hope.

Dat Sae's ass.

Also Satou. 3 people, a harem.

How does Kishi still get work when he can't direct worth a shit?

how many of the lns are translated? want to start this after i re read toradora

Nips are speculating now that there might be an OVA being announced at the event. If this is true, hopefully Kishi doesn't get to direct that too. Otherwise literally every heroine is going to get sidelined to make Horikita shine brighter than ever before.

out of 8, the first one, 1/3 of the second one, 1/10 of the third one, the fourth one in its entirety. the fifth (vol 4.5) begins today. translation of the second is discontinued.

On 8 or 7 ?

Hear, hear.

>OVA
It will be Horikita water bottle episode.

Fuck everything if he actually decides to adapt that one. There are a shit ton of SS chapters better than that one that's worth adapting into OVA format and if he still chooses to shill his waifu after the backlash against the anime, the guy deserves a blacklist from future adaptations.

I will be fucking mad if he does that.

>Sakura's dress

Why is she so damn perfect?

Please be this SS, I can't wait to see the shitstorm when that happens.

I fucking hate that Horikitafag director. I hope they change to another one or he will ruin the rest of the series with his Horikita's favoritism.

Exactly, especially if they plan on doing another season. All will be ruined again, if they continue to deal with this person.But the HorikitaFags will be happy I guess -_-.

The director has to change. Otherwise even if a season 2 is announced. I won't be happy in the slightest.

>-_-
Go back to AS, faglord.

>-_-
Go back to AS you shit. Oh wait. You fucks ruined it and it got deleted.

Those fucking disgusting eyes.

I'd be happy if that were true. They should have animated that instead of the pool one where they switched roles for no reason.

>ESL
>-_-.
Horikitahater, everyone.

Found a faggot.

>165397958
You're not better than him, shitposter-kun.

Why is there a dedicated shitposter in almost every regular thread?

He has already set his sights on Horikita so good.

I want Kushida to offer me her virginity.

At least post links to the translations so people can read them, instead of just shitposting.

All the translations done by TL user and SS user:
Pastebin
pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
Google drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0

Vol 1 (complete) and Vol 2 (incomplete & dropped, until ch2 part 3)
confusedtls.wordpress.com/youkoso-jitsuroku/

Vol 3 (ongoing, ch1 part 3(A))
blog.onehallyu.com/category/translations/light-novels/

Vol 4 complete:
docs.google.com/document/d/1jpDjoGQFl-lSu94BdUp5OfNQNtpI48CybE3MLOBHfUo/edit
mediafire.com/file/pujh09wk54p71z2/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e - Volume 4.pdf

That would make this thread a general thread, fuck off.

There's only one perfect being in the picture

Protip: It's not the girls

>Karuizawa, Manabe and Rika bullies Horikita
>50% touches Horikita's thighs and almost rapes her
>Ichinose's scenes are removed. Can't have a more intelligent girl than Horikita
>Sudo is replaced by 50% in the scenes with Horikita
>Horikita spaghettis when she sees 50% running against nii-sama
>The Kiyopon group scenes are downplayed and 50% spends more time with Horikita
>Horikita is in the rooftop scene while Karuizawa is having a date with Hirata
You know it's going to happen and you will like it

>posting links in the middle of the thread makes it a general
>so leave me alone with my ESL shitposting
Kill yourself

You're still not thinking like a true Horikitafag director. Let me show you how it's done.

>Instead of Hasebe, it's Horikita that forms the Ayanokouji Group.
>Instead of Hiyori, it's Horikita who reads books with 50% in the library.
>Instead of Sato, it's Horikita that asks him out on a date for Christmas eve.
>Instead of Arisu, it's Horikita who promises to defeat him.
>Instead of Karuizawa, it's Horikita who's being bullied on the rooftop by Manabu and Nagumo as they pour buckets of cold water on top of her for no reason until 50% comes and beats them up.
>Kei is removed entirely from the anime except for one cameo where she's busy flirting with Hirata.

There you go. That's more like how the Horikitafag director would approach things. God forbid there's another girl that can get things done whose name isn't Horikita.

That will likely destroy the series user.

That would be a disrespect to the author and the original source .

Do you think director-sama cares? He already shafted Ichinose and Karuizawa's development in favor of Horikita in the first season. If by any chance, another season happens and he's still in charge, I don't see things being any different.

>posting links in the middle of the thread
Then it's fine.
I thought you suggest to use that post for the next OP.

That depends on the production committee to decide.

>50% takes advantage of the surveillance cameras being broken
>fucks Horikita raw
>Horikita uses her fainted onii-sama's torso as pillow for her head

The production committee didn't care about what he did I think, since their expectation was low to begin with. Since the director already has a bad name, I don't think they will choose him now.
Beside I'm so sorry for Horikitafags since she becomes a joke character because of him.

I don't know the reaction of Japan, but I seriously don't think they hate Horikita anyway. It's just they hate how the anime turned out.

S E N S E I!!!

Yeah I like her before, but now she became a joke character after the anime.

Hottest girl in that pic to be honest. Someone needs to fuck her before she goes full cake. Hopefully sensei gets her own arc soon where 50% deals with her past and promises to help her reach class A.

Yeah she is binded by her darkness that she needs to face it herself. If 50% want to help her reach class A as long he's not being manipulated.

Is there a youkoso discord?

Do you really think he's going to help her without having his own goals, in any case I think if it brings him something, it could happen.In addition to having fooled her, she also tries to trap him, which makes her a potential enemy for him. Sso good,

Google drive user, I'm reading the entire volume now and I noticed that on chap 1 some parts are with the name "Sonomura" instead of "Sotomura". I fixed that just now on the pastebin, I think it is better you change that on the google drive too.

Ice queens are for crying tears of joy when tenderly loved

discord.gg/kcBuy4A

>which makes her a potential enemy for him
He made up with her in vol 7.

Explain then.

>it's Horikita who reads books with 50% in the library.
>>Instead of Sato, it's Horikita that asks him out on a date for Christ
No she wants to use him, but she know he is dangerous

no

Nice taste user

user, where is the epub?

I can't wait until 50% outsmarts her and turns her into another one of his pawns. It'll be worth it for the look on her face alone. She thought at first she could make use of this kid only to have the tables turned on her. At the very least it should make her realize she shouldn't have messed with Kiyopon in the first place.

>always smoking

Her breath must smell like shit and her teeth must be jacked up. Probably got no stamina either.

>Not a harem they said.
Just like how we thought that Konosuba isn't a harem.

Then it's fine then.

That's why he tells her that she will regret on manipulating him.

He talked with her before going up the rooftop, he made it clear that he quit all this class A thing and asked her to stop using him, also leaving the current state of class D to her which has potential to raise to class C or maybe higher if she works for it.

didn't they already passed class C. I think they lost 100 points for camers or something and now D is 2 points in the lead and after next begging of the month they will be class C

Will they call themselves Class C from now on?

>didn't they already passed class C
No

↓(Paper shuffle + C penalty 100) Vol. 6-7

A:974 B:653 C:442 D:362

I don't they reach class C yet.

So she need to face her darkness herself if she want reach Class A without being a bad teacher toward her class.

*wants to reach

TRANSLATION user WHERE ARE YOU!?
BUU DOES NOT LIKE TO WAIT!!

>frogposter is an ungrateful bitch
Not surprise.

Absolutely necessary

Nips don't dislike Horikita per say. They hate the anime specifically.

Whorikita is sexy

I concur.

horikita who is part of the MC harem
where, is this anti horikita who said that it is not true
"muh Sudo"kgghgf ahahhhhhhh
more she is dressed in red as the main heroine
red = passionate love
Horikita is the only girl who touches the chair of MC if it's not a clue
for the future
she almost touches his hand