POP QUIZ Sup Forums

POP QUIZ Sup Forums
POP QUIZ

it's time for the ethnostate
it's finally here after all your hard work

now comes the time to start picking and choosing who gets to join your white only state

first up is this lovely lady
is she allowed in your white only utopia?
she's only the first
only a few 100 million left to sort

Attached: 1521616023970.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology_of_the_SS#Racial_policies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The answer is yes.

T. Known Boss

No

Attached: 1460245788437.png (222x293, 148K)

What are her values, what is her ethnic percentage and why does she want to be here so desperately instead of anywhere else?

>her values matter
no
it's the ethnostate
it's based on race
no values matter
tick tock

>POP QUIZ Sup Forums
>POP QUIZ
Shoot the hostage

Yes, she would, you are an idiot trying to push purity spiraling. It is pretty clear who is a nigger, spic, or poo. Genetic testing should confirm lack of kike DNA and that's about it.

Show meme flag kike

The one drop rule isn't plausible, the largest possible is 1/4 nonwhite. Then why would I want anyone undermining the values of a nation? There will be other nations and if someone wants to try civnatville, they are welcome to.

you're going to DNA test 100 million people?
that would take years and billions of dollars

TICK TOCK

Yes, with a but.
The concept of national duty does not apply to women the way it does to men (we fight & die in times of conflict).
Women like her have to do a 4 year stint in the whore brigade.
Servicing men like myself who'll be part of the warrior aristocracy.

To answer your larger question, the majority will leave voluntarily when we turn off social welfare programs

shes a hapa so yes

>1/4 non-white is acceptable
do you think all white nationalists would agree with your leniency?

Still cheaper than living in a country full of niggers

you'll be speaking mandarin soon

That joke kinda backfires... because you'll be speaking it to

I'm a mestizo, with around 30% iberic, 10% german, 5% irish, 5% italian, 30% arab, 20% arab. Have 3 brothers, 2 came out white, 2 of us came out brown. I speak english, cherish western civilization, its values, principles and ideas. Can I join?

We are talking about america and then we are talking about people who desire to migrate into this nationstate. The idea all of the USA will be the ethnostate is absurd, but a large region is possible.

and I'm fine with that
white nationalists won't be

Only 5% Irish?
Not a chance unless you swear to marry a ginger from the west coast of Ireland to breed with...for gods-sake man give your children some hope.

Too many negroid features. Degenerate hairstyle and piercings. Entrance denied. Send her to the camps.

Next.

Attached: wsws-nazi-1bureaucrat.jpg (240x352, 40K)

Economies of scale. Develop a pregnancy test that shows positive for kike DNA. You are arguing logistics while right now people are arguing for the right to do it. Just because you can't or won't think of any way for it to work, doesn't mean people will stop wanting it and arguing for their right to choice of association and self-governance.

If don't like whites so much, we are a minority, feel free to move to practically anywhere else in the world.

Light skin, brown eyes, freckles. Yes.

Attached: border.jpg (576x1024, 25K)

oh cool then I guess this girl can come in too.

Attached: bdd1210cf2a5532ddc927dcf5605de2b.jpg (750x937, 62K)

Ooh unfortunately she's just over the line.

What color are you?

here's another applicant

Attached: 23-freckles-black-women.jpg (789x1183, 213K)

If she has european heritage aka at least 150 years of pure European admixture, she is gucci.
Otherwise no.

another one lined up

Attached: wbz-moles-freckles-and-skin-tags.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Hapa waifus are superior in every way to white roasties

got another one for ya, boss

Attached: freckles-makeup.jpg (1000x636, 92K)

Again it's unfortunate, pretty, but...we have to think about the genetics we pass onto our children.
Even leftist media can't deny there are differences between the races anymore.
I will admit she's quite sultry, but in our new nation we must use our top heads & not our lower heads.

What color are you? It's okay you can tell me, I'm a realist not a racist.

your genetics don't mean shit

Anyone clearly white can come in, and any hot women who are kind of on the line can come in if they agree to act as a concubine for a virgin NEET.

I'm guessing not white...

Okay, need you to answer a question for me.
Which are the more romantic of the genders, male or female & why?

Where's your genetics test?

Thats not light skin

And youre a shill

Fuck off kike

Saged

>your genetics don't mean shit

You sure about that one?

Attached: article-2281912-18266A81000005DC-560_634x446.jpg (634x446, 46K)

Shill thread

Sage

Answer my question please or I start saging

yuck

I"ll take, "Opey flaggot doesn't know his history" for One-Skillion dollars, Alex.

Attached: 1510119845943.png (363x563, 15K)

Mutts the lot of them. How’s it so hard to get through to you that it’s a person by person basis? If the Dad or grandpas name is Tyrone or Jamal or has any identifying factor of being black LIKE PUBLIC RECORDS DO then it shouldn’t be hard to compile a list of proper whites.

Too many negroid features. Entrance denied. Send her to the camps.
Next.

Too many negroid features. Degenerate clothing, hair, and makeup. Entrance denied. Send her to the camps.
Next

Minor negroid features, no discernable degeneracy. Entrance pending genetic testing. Send her to medical.
Next.

Attached: ap2.jpg (620x413, 25K)

The overwhelming majority of people are easier to 'eyeball test' than your carefully cherrypicked example. DNA testing could be used on some people, like the chick in your picture, without using it on literally everyone who applies to immigrate. DNA testing is far less expensive than you're implying, and the costs could likely be reduced if DNA testing was needed on a wider scale.

On top of that, experts could be trained to be far better than laymen (like Sup Forums) at picking out a person's race based on their physical features. Her parents could be examined, any non-white features would likely be exaggerated in one of them. Her family lineage could be examined. The burden of proving yourself to be white could be shifted onto the immigrant in borderline cases, to cover the government's DNA testing costs. And so on and so forth.

I know you're just trying to troll OP but honestly you're being autistic about one of the easiest parts.

Attached: 1491186840681.jpg (600x1000, 97K)

are white hispanics allowed in the ethnostate?

Attached: 27579573_172777103446521_6333280773780537344_n.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

She'd get a pass except for the Islamic crescent moon tattoo...sorry can't take those kinds of risks.

No negroid features, minor moorish features. Signs of cosmetic surgery. Rampant and unrestrained degeneracy. Entrance denied. Shoot her, Herr Shultz.
Next.

Attached: 36C70FC500000578-3719103-image-m-98_1470097854514.jpg (306x453, 30K)

You fucking idiot its called an ETHNOSTATE for reason. 100% white only.

I'd rather do that then have to live on the same continent with niggers, shit skins, and pajeet.

>that would take years and billions of dollars
Deal.

what about east aryans?

Attached: 151128Tw-35.jpg (900x1350, 497K)

Obvious sinoid features. Minor signs of moral degeneracy. Entrance denied.
Next.

Attached: 17_398_2.jpg (600x450, 25K)

Herr Shultz, please correct the form, I forgot to add "Deport her to her racially pure homeland as our treaty specifies."

Certainly Allies but again...must think of our children's genetics.
Although some Asians posses higher IQs well they lack a certain abstract/nuanced thought process required that makes us whites so inventive...if it makes you feel better if you're eligible to live in the ethnostate you can still travel & engage in sex tourism (so long as it's not of the degenerate variety)

Looks like a quadroon, maybe an octaroon.
No.

>no values matter
Lel no. If you're a self-hating white you don't belong with other whites. You belong with the niggers you so much love.

Attached: 1514165720554.png (500x500, 133K)

No

Attached: IMG_0008.jpg (960x741, 112K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology_of_the_SS#Racial_policies
We've had an operating procedure for the better part of a century.

>Muh purity spiral

Someone who is predominantly ancestrally European gets to come into the ethno state and it functions identically to the Israeli law of the return.

Difficult eh?

what about this guy?

Attached: Captura.png (688x268, 280K)

The leftist subhuman won't answer but I'd like to hear your reasoning.

>Which are the more romantic of the genders, male or female & why?
Males, romantic love is a male ideal.

looks like someone shat on her face and she didnt bother to clean it up

Reluctant to touch on this one, seems personal, possible poster or someone poster knows.

Certainly Classical European features present.
Skin & eyes are a tad brown, part Hispanic/Indian possibly.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to confer with colleagues on this...
Well lads?

Well done, you're a male!
Good for you.

That's an easy one, no. Nonwhite is more visible than white, I think the 3/4 rule in america is reasonable.

Here's Nick Fuentes who shares a bulk of our values, desires an ethnostate and claims to be fine if left out. Should he be kept out despite being 80% white and a strong vocal advocate for our beliefs?

Attached: nicholas-fuentes-1.jpg (1200x800, 371K)

Ethnostate?
You mean Ethnostates

it's my half brother, our father is italian his mother has italian/spanish ascendance.
i remember he used to have pretty fair skin but he tanned over time for some reason i say he looks like a moor now.

We need to get rid of housing laws and people will naturally settle into their ethnic groups and then ethnostate. There is no real need to officially declare some area and sort people. Autistic faggot.

Obvious mestizo features. Entrance denied. Send him to the camps.
Next.

Obvious hispanic-white features with minor nordic-white undertones. Only hints of moorish and mestizo features. Entrance permitted. Give this man his AR-15 and his lebensraum.
Next.

Attached: image031.jpg (566x398, 47K)

just read the turner diaries OP

they are both the same person

Very native american looking. Not white.

I forgot to link the second one

how can someone tan that much, can nigger genes kick later in life?

Children are generally fairer than adults. Both skin and hair (look at how many kids are blond at childhood and get darker hair by adulthood - men more often than women). It's mostly to do with vitamin D requirements, as a child has a lot of bone-growing to do.

Before he applies send him to western Europe at start of winter Ireland/Scotland.
As soon as spring hits send him north to Iceland/Greenland.
That will keep his melatonin from flaring up. When he presents back he'll be sent for medical for dna testing.
If European heritage checks out he'll just about make it.

This

how can you determine if someone is going to become more brown skinned over time?
should we kick them out once they do?

>how can you determine if someone is going to become more brown skinned over time?
Look at the parents ffs.

that seems fair to me, too bad he didn't get the scandinavian genes i got from my mother.

In before Kraut (OP) pretends these obviously non-white people are white because he's so fucking fixated on skin color than all the other EASILY FUCKING OBSERVABLE characteristics he's too brain dead to perceive.

Denied

How does that work?

He is only 79% European, meaning at least one of his parents cannot be considered European even by the most liberal standard.

If your parents cannot be considered European I cannot understand how the child can. Some American explain this to me, it just doesn't make sense.

Dik says yes

NEXT

She's probably 80% European. She's fine.

Omg no.

>just stops arguing because he lost and shifts the goalposts

Attached: 1508437462116.png (447x438, 401K)

Most serious proponents of the ethnostate only realistically want ~90% white state, with 10% miscellaneous allowed.
Some non-whites are still exceptionally good people.
Random fucking stereotypical 65 IQ Memphis nigger? No, absolutely fucking not.

Access denied

Access denied

China is an ethnostate, you dumbfuck.

>If your parents cannot be considered European I cannot understand how the child can. Some American explain this to me, it just doesn't make sense.
Not american, but it sounds to me like you subscribe to the 1 drop idea.
For me: a person that's almost white that racemixes with a white person might make another white person. See OP's image. If she had a child with a blond and blue eyed man (not that she should: that's still race mixing) the child would probably look indistinguishable from a full white child.

>Flat nose
>Dark eyes
>Dark hair
>Huge lips
>No proof
Rejected

>the ethnostate is about perceiving the ethnic Europeans!
>it's about good people!

make up your mind..

what?
how would this be hard
anyway you could probably just let the questionable mixes pick wherever they want to go
and we would use the CIA to meme the one drop rule to get as many nigger genes out as possible they are very stupid and susceptible

tick tock?

Maintaining a 90+% majority of whites keeps the race alive. Just because you're too stupid to understand it doesn't make it contradictory.

what about nancy?

Attached: ㅁ12_.jpg (1500x1000, 407K)