Global Warming was what?

Global Warming was what?
A scam? A hoax? An attemt to keep the masses docile and calm?

>see pic related!
This was the prediction two years ago and it came to pass like clockwork.
Are we sliding towards a new Maunder-Minimum?
A new ice age?
Maybe worse still - another complete snowball?

Attached: Cycle22Cycle23Cycle24big.gif (2048x1536, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime-images.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_Minimum
youtube.com/watch?v=keJAQIWEyzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fix your Volkswagen crucco, global warming is real

This is the sun right at this moment.
This is how it has been for months, now.

I fear this is it.

Attached: mdi_sunspots_1024.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

It's always been about solar cycles. The sun produces vastly larger amounts of energy than could ever be produced on earth, and the earth is simply responsive to the Suns energy output.

the beauty of it is a merciful God has given us a maunder-minimum right when we need it and it will allow us the five or six decades we need to find a solution to the CO2 problem

There is no way to tell how long and severe this will be.
If it snowballs CO2 will be the least of our problems.
Well, actually it will be the most important problem, but more in the manner of how we get CO2 back into the atmosphere.

No you stupid bigot falling temperatures are an indicator of Climate Change(TM), we've really messed up the earths weather circuits and now we're going to get all different types of weather!

a scam by al gore and his cronies for a world government carbon tax while he and his cronies sit in their mansions ridin in humvees

complete bullshit basically.

climate change happening within normal parameters over 10,000 years, let alone over 100,000 years.

by the time it makes any noticeable difference in 2-300 years, technology will be unrecognisable.

we can already change the climate.

its a (((lie))) to give money to the third world

A MAGNETIC POLAR FLIP!
Then every planet will go through the same transition and we will all cease to exist

I am honestly past the point of joking about this.
>pic latest data

Attached: solar-cycle-sunspot-number.gif (720x550, 19K)

Climate change is caused by solar change. That is what is supported by the scientific evidence.
But anthropogenic global warming has become the official religious cult of neo-Marxism. So that is the myth that the left is shilling 24/7.

Could a flip during a Maunder minimum actually trigger a snowball?

Attached: Iceearth.png (811x819, 652K)

No

Do you even understand what a magnetic field is, holy fuck

Everyone south of the equator will die because of climate change. Why do you think we're against the environmental movement?

You need the infrared image to see sunspots clearly.

We are heading into a maunder minimum at the least. Grand solar maximum peaked in 1958. This will last over a hundred years and peak cold will be 2080.

As for the flip, the south atlantic anomoly has increased exponentially in the past 10 years and magnetic north is moving at an unprecedented rate. The flip could happen any time. Especially since we are long over due.

Put the two together and parts of the southern hemisphere are uninhabitable because of the cosmic rays. Cancer goes through the roof. Crops are destabilized. Technology takes decades to restore.

As for ice age timing - throughout earths history, it was a 41 ky cycle. 800 kya it switched to a 100ky cycle (with a 25 kyr warming pause/recycle). This timing coincided with the last polar flip.

It was a scam, Cap and Trade to skim money for the jews, the other restrictions to weaken the West for more Jew control.

This is nothing to be trifled with. The suns plasma field has diminished 30% just in the last 15 years. As suns go, ours is considered mediocre in terms of magnetic strength.

There will be an ice age.. that is certain. They also come on a lot quicker than current predictions claim.

You've been warned.

Yeah, it surely has nothing to do with allowing cosmic rays intruding deeper down into the troposphere and triggering additional cloud formation, in turn increasing earth's albedo.

Holy, fucking shit balls, Batman! This one really is a mutt.

The solar cycle changed a few years ago, it's definitely a weak cycle. I think a minimum is likely.

Winterchan is real senpai.

>The flip could happen any time. Especially since we are long over due.

It takes hundreds of years for a full magnetic pole reversal. It doesn't happen at the flip of a switch. We won't even be sure we're undergoing a pole reversal until a quarter of the way into it.

Finland wins in both cases, global warming makes our land even more fertile for crops and iceage will remove all niggers, because genetics to tolerate cold is real.

Global warming was a ruse to keep everyone distracted and divided. They knew damned well that an ice age was on its way since atleast the 60's and that is the most likely, in my opinion, reason for the chem trails/cloud seeding.. I think they are trying to fight against fate by purposefully trapping "greenhouse gases" to slow the climates decent into ice age, but what they are going to accomplish is.. When their efforts fail, which they will, it will result in the ice age coming in a bit more chaotically than it normally would have.

No one rightly knows how fast the plunge into ice age would be, the maunder minimums, thus far, did not have that much of a curve, I mean they had a curve but the amount of curve travel to where the threshold of 'oh shit this is cold' was hit was very rapid.

I have a theory... we are well over due for a full blown ice age. As the ice ages went they had a bit of a fluctuation, the severity of the ice ages take a curve of their own, of the last three the most recent one was the weakest, the third one back being wewlad. I think we are not only over due for an iceage.. We are over due for a big one, and the maunder minimums werent "maunder minimums" but were actually the beginning of the iceage. The ice ages lasted anywhere from 25,000 to 1 million years. The most recent one (the weakest) lasted approximately 50,000 years.

I spent some time looking for quality research regarding the study of ice ages.. Theres really not a whole lot to be found, most of what (((scientists))) know seems to be complete guesswork. I am willing to posit that the way ice ages set in is via these "minimum" periods, with the "minimums" being a sort of spasmatic reverberation of the interglacial periods demise... And, if I'm right, the final minimum should result in the bottom dropping out.

Attached: Passoutthecigars.png (794x1080, 764K)

What you replied to is today's MDI from the SOHO satellite.
Here is today's SDO HMI Magnetogram Image - still nothing.
I am not making shit up here.

>sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime-images.html

Attached: SDO HMI Magnetogram Image.jpg (1024x1024, 409K)

now i know why people revered gold, not as a currency, but because it shields the body from cosmic radiation. considering we have bones being discovered that are older than our "known" records I'd say all of this even probably happened many times over during the course of human evolution and could have spurred on the mutations necessary to get where we are today. just a hunch of course.

>100,000 years
you do know that interglacial periods are generally only around 15k years in duration, right?

It is not "overdue".
Pole reversals happen at very random intervals.
Allthough there is a current south atlantic anomaly, which is worriyng, still.

Attached: 320px-Geomagnetic_polarity_late_Cenozoic.svg.png (320x968, 24K)

>chem trails

Attached: con unimp mfw coffee tin.png (600x600, 126K)

Youre quoting old science - it can happen in a mans lifetime. Also- its already started, they've defined the anomoly expansion as the trigger.

Your intuition is correct - see my long post above.

The shit with the flip is, we dont really know what to expect with it, at all. Possibilities range from the flip itself causing no real consequence, to hold onto your fucking ass this shits going to get bumpy. One thing, that I believe will be interesting and I havent seen anyone pay any attention to, is that ice.. when water is frozen, it has a very slight attraction to negative magnetic pull. It is an almost miniscule attraction but the thing is the more ice that there is the more attracted to negative pull that it is. If that is right, then that would explain how a global catastrophic and rapid flood would occur a lot better than snow on the tops of mountains melting (which would take a lot more time than free floating ice getting pulled up towards the equator when the flip occurs)

>implying cloud seeding isnt real

Devoid of sunspots.

Wrong. The length of the current interval is longer than almost any other period except dinausors - it stabalizes ecosystems - and there were several attempted flips in the past milenia (one for 450 years). As i said, the anamoly is the key and the scientist know it now. Read reaserch - not secondary sources.

Interesting. Id have to think it out, but i would note that the polarity of our magnetosphere is north, so in combination with the magnetism in h2o... and a sudden reversal... hmm.

Im going to look on my own but if you have a source on all the polar flips handy I would appreciate it, I have a hunch about something that I need to check out.

Interesting. Ive been thinking about personal farady cages, because the cosmic rays from a flip will cause sudden cardiac death in a portion of the population.

everyone hold onto your frozen butts.

>ice age happens
>winter chan from years ago was summoned forreal
>Just took time to set in
>the niggers and sandniggers alike leave europe in droves while whites act as if nothing is wrong
pottery

You wrote chem trails. /x/ is that way ->

Do you have any evidence that the increased sunspot activity will offset the projected warming?
>Durr, all these sunspots will keep the earth 0.01 degrees cooler.
>Meanwhile temp is expected to rise 2 or more degrees Celsius.

shouldnt you be heading to bed? Don't want to oversleep morning prayer

What are you looking for? I cross reference a LOT of data (its kinda my superpower) from different disciplines. Most stuff doesnt hit the news until a couple months after publishing, and what people read is mostly spin.

>global warming is real

Attached: 1515612435265.gif (645x773, 9K)

The timelines of as many of them as possible. Everything that I have been sperging into has been proving relevant to new topics that I sperg into and I have a very strong feeling that data would help me further develop an extremely autistic theory im working on.

>expected to rise 2 or more degrees Celsius
By who? The jew bankers who have been riding the CO2 gravy train for 30 years?

>Do you have any evidence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_Minimum
This is LITERALLY mainstream science.

God, I am so sick of this mutt education. What the hell are they teaching you in school?

Mother fucker learn to read. Chemtrails are 60 years old declassified.

I am going to bed.
Archive this thread!

>Do you have any evidence that the increased sunspot activity will offset the projected warming?
There is none, there is no strong correlation between earth's temperature and sunspots (only one with someone significance is european winters during the Maunder minimum.) And even that won't be anywhere near enough to offset the current warming.

In fact this period of way below average number of sunspots have been going on for years now and it doesn't seem to have any effect at all on the current warming trend.

There is a middle ground.
Pollution of the planet is just not a viable, clean air, water, and land is important regardless of the veracity of climate change.
I think the climate is very much influenced by the sun but at the same time, we’ve added some on the order of tens of billions of tons of co2 to the atmosphere, as well as constant runoff of highly toxic chemicals. This in addition to overfishing Ana deforestation is a massive problem that must still be solved regardless of whatever the driving force of the warming has been.

Big cycles can be very long. The period that began in the 13th century lasted 400-500 years. If we have one, I hope it's that short.

Off the top of my head, id say check out the actual studies from the recent articles about huts and ashes in africa - the proof of the anamoly expansion and contraction. Within the actual study is several other references to studies. Follow that track for a minute. I'm coalating a lot of it now for web publishing - I'll keep anons updated if there's interest.

I'd also like to hear what youre working on. Sperg science is logical science.

the amount of pollutants that humans release is nothing compared to a large scale volcanic eruption. these large eruptions occur regularly and the planet modulates it over time.

that being said, the horrible practices by corporations does need to stop. we need trees and clean air, but a carbon tax will not accomplish this.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_Minimum
>This is LITERALLY mainstream science.
Every single scientist on the IPCC knows th Maunder Minimum mr.Wiseguy. You're the actual dumbass who thinks that he's the only dude who ever considered reading solar cycle and maunder minumum charts. You're not, it's basic knowledge in the field

Attached: UAH_LT_1979_thru_January_2018_v6.jpg (2340x1350, 330K)

sleep tight. your just wasting time till the big ole ice cube.

Volcanic eruptions differ in that they also release key minerals and components vital for life and in some cases brain function, as well as for vegetation. Volcanism is important to whole ecosystems when not coupled with human destruction of environments

The earth always had cooling and warming periods. We currently are in a cooling period fading out btw.

>a mans lifetime
we prefer "people's" lifetime
it's more inclusive

1. That is not the timeline of the maunder minimum. Also, your rise is temp is such a small sample as to be irrelevant. You two thay are fighting - you do know that weve been in a grand solar maximum (increased sunspots) that peaked in 1958. The increase in co2 is volcanic (mammoth alone kicked out co2 from 1993 to 2001). The decrease in sunspots that is coming is a grand solar minimum following a maxima - not an 11 year cycle. Its a maunder min at least.

Attached: Co2_glacial_cycles_800k.png (818x580, 17K)

>Criticizes education - posts Wikipedia link; doesn't understand the science and blames Jews.
>From your source: The Maunder Minimum ROUGHLY coincided with the MIDDLE part of the little ice age...whether there is a casual relationship, however is still controversial.
>From your source: The little ice age is believed to be caused by volcanic activity.
You stated that your data disproves climate change...so the question is what evidence do you have that the sunspot activity will offset the projected warming predicted by PhD scientists (not jew bankers)? Its really a simple question if you are correct (HINT: you're not).

Thanks.

A year ago I started sperging my ass off into how light and electro-magnetic fields work, and how those fundamentals, i.e. the angles in which light refracts, could/does impact the ability of the eye to perceive reality.

Pretty simple sperging.. Turns out that it is quite the fucking rabbit hole. Started finding patterns that play through in a lot of other fields. It's a lot to go into and anything short of a dissertation is going to render it confusing so I think I should just leave it at that.

you are a jew

oppinion discarded

Thanks user. I better go say 5 hail oprahs and genuflect on my privilege.

those (((PhD scientists))) you refer to are bankrolled by kike bankers. All of the warming data has already been admitted to as fraudulent. We are in the beginning stages of a massive ice age and the current climate is the last beat of a dying interglacial period, which also coincides with the last beat of a dying leftist movement. Once the temperatures plunge no one is going to entertain your bullshit longer than it takes to chamber a round and pull the trigger.

Try zooming in on that graph a bit and you might get a little different story...also FYI volcanoes produce more aerosols that reflect sunlight and have a net cooling effect.

>thinks he's revealed something climate scientists aren't aware of
the effects of the sun are included in the calculations that predicts human made climate change.

Attached: climate.jpg (400x267, 74K)

Neat. Playing with proton dumps yet? Have you seen the recent aruora phenomena happening? The purple and white "showers"? This is solar minimum starting - massive cosmic ray dumps because the suns magnetosphere goes dimmer...

I have no idea what you're arguing. You guys mentioned co2 and i opened up the timeline for you. And yea, volcanos spew particles, but that is mostly localized and only effects the planet when large enough (eg recent indo volcano). However there are volcanoes all over the world - mostly in our ocean, spewing co2 and other gasses.

Whats your question?

>Can't answer a simple question to defend position; calls me a jew; doesn't know how to spell opinion
Opinion discarded.
>Still doesn't understand science and can't defend position-keeps blaming Jews.
>We are at the beginning stages of a massive ice age...the current climate is the last beat of a dying interglacial period
We're in a glacial period actually.
>All of the warming data has already been admitted to as fraudulent
Source?

bs money grab and still is.

Really. You do know that most of the space/climate data has only come out in the last two years - right? When did all the scientist sign off on this agenda? Hmmm.

Or maybe you should check out MIT's study that was published in 2015 citing space weather is a significant factor. Of course the study genuflects to muh man made, but offers zero science to support it.

>auroras
No, I was unaware.
>purple and white
.. kek I swear what I have been sperging into seems to be relevant to everything else worth sperging into. That is very interesting, so infrared light is giving way to ultra blue? Im glad I put the autism into 3,6,9 makes everything else so fucking amazing.

hey if we have another ice age does this mean FL goes from 90 in March to 75?
personally excited if true

google ipcc and climategate

>Volcanoes spew particles, but it is mostly localized...
Wrong. Pic related is from a 2010 volcano eruption, which is relatively minor compared to what has been seen in history. As you can see, the particles spread past the equator. As for my question: OP states that sunspot activity will cool the Earth, but what is the evidence that it will have a significant effect on temperature?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 7.57.23 PM.png (491x447, 211K)

we are in the dip of an ice age. you absolute fucking spastic. do you germans read anything other then merkel propaganda?
we are in a ice age, but, its in a dip, so it does not appear we are in one. the dip lasts (this is just a guess from memory), thousands of years. so grow some fucking cells in your brain

shhhhh dont confuse the ameriblobs

Attached: ameridiapers.png (687x927, 66K)

>proceeds to be a faggot
>source?
eat shit

I agree with you on large eruptions. No argument there.

As for grand solar minimum, as sunspots decrease to none for long periods, the sun's magnetosphere does not charge fully. Therefore its magnetosphere does not do a good job of protecting us from cosmic radiation and particles. The dumps from our magnetosphere, onto our planet, cause "regular" storms - clouds, rain, hail, etc. Likewise, the cosmic rays contribute to the overall energy going into the planet - thereby creating volcanoes.

Basically, you're both right.

in other words, the future is so bright we wont need eyes to see.

>Too lazy to provide sources
>Refers me to a media created scandal about emails where scientists discuss how to analyze data
>Not scholarly articles on the subject.
Proof or kys

Check out the vids on it - pretty cool stuff.

Whats 3, 6, 9?

Not so much bright as cold, dark, and "cancery".

Its not question of is the climate chance real, as this is known fact, but how much humanity is accelerating that process by our actions? Faster the climate chance happens=more violent the results are. Climate has chanced drastically in last few decades and weather is all over the place. Simply USA getting hit by more hurricanes and droughts should be clear sign, but no.

Well fuck it why even bother when half of the humanity is this retarded? Maybe its better for us and more over to planet and other species that humanity will go extinct...

Attached: fuck14.jpg (403x508, 31K)

elites at a specific time realized that there is not a major reason to spent fossil fuels cheap to the masses. put yourself in their position. you have no problem to pay expensive fuel for your needs. why would you give a fuck if the plebs around you have that capability, depleting a finite resource. the truly amazing is the manipulation to present it as progressive and leftist to the idiot masses. they have succeeded in that. typical progressive goy is happy to be cut off cheap fuel.

>lazy
No one here believes for a second that you would actually read anything. Go back to watching tv.

>lazy
Yes, that's you kraut. If you're trying to prove something to me, than tell me to google it when I ask for proof, you are lazy. Also, I know about "climategate." Its a bunch of scientists discussing mundane details of statistical analysis and analyzing data, which occurs in any scholarly discipline that involves numbers. It is nothing improper.
>No one here believes for a second that you would actually read anything.
Its a simple question I am asking that you keep dodging...what evidence do you have that sunspot activity will have a significant impact on the climate?
>Go back to watching tv
Go back to watching Muhammad fuck your gf.

A way for the kikes to milk the world for more money.

Pay for a climate tax goyim.

You know how these shysters are, despiccable. That's why they are forsaken by God, and that's why they are so buttmad hehe.

Only way we go extinct is if something so calamitous happens that most everything else dies too. What is most likely going to happen is we are going to get the purge that we need.

>"climategate"
>nothing improper
>what evidence of sunspot activity
>muhammad

You are such an obvious kike its laughable.

Did you know we already are in an ice age? depending on the definition an ice age is whenever one or both (depending on the definition) poles have extended icesheets the whole year meaning we are in one for up to 30 million years already. asked yourself why this never gets mentioned. maybe because it would make people know that it becomming warmer is a normal phenomena and not necessarily produced and enables (((them))) to whine about "deniers" hindering meaningless meassurements to prevent climatechange instead of taking meassurements to reduce the damage of the inevitable climatechange like resettling people, creating new infrastructures. they can virtue signal for decades while leaving the people to die and then blame it on the deniers because they didnt do anything.

>what evidence of sunspot activity
Not what I said. Its a simple enough question if OP knows what he is talking about.
>Climatgate nothing improper
Do tell what did these evil scientists specifically do.

Hmm, didn't you get the memo OP, it's not "global warming" anymore, it's "Climate Change", it's an easier sell these days, don't you know?

Attached: 1510861216551s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

This is simply not true. The suns energy has been measured accurately and with precision using ice core samples for periods going back 150,000+ years. Direct measurements are done today with modern observation methods. When these scientists say the the suns plasma field is 30% weaker now than it was 20 years ago, I believe them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 9.08.23 PM.png (502x391, 166K)

Without sunspots there IS not enough radiation to warm the earth.

The suns plasma works a bit differently, the corona is hotter than the surface and if you're interested this experiment covers the discovery as to why:
youtube.com/watch?v=keJAQIWEyzY