Roman Catholic Traditionalism

Reminder that the decline of Europe coincided with the decline of monarchy and traditional Christianity.

Europe was strong because God ordained it. Now Europe is a godless cesspool of cancer and abortion. God allowed Europeans to conquer the entire world, as long as they did so in the name of God. Then the Europeans thought they did it all alone, they thought they no longer needed God, and look where we are now.

Why aren't you a radical Roman Catholic traditionalist yet, user?

Attached: columbus.jpg (700x347, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent
youtube.com/watch?v=r3H5f7oePQE
youtube.com/watch?v=3ksfct5LmgY
youtu.be/uMziuacKd9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Ghetto#Life_in_the_ghetto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why aren't you a radical Roman Catholic traditionalist yet, user?
Unlike Mel Gibson, I don't have the $$ to build my own church and hire my own Traditionalist Priest who does the mass in Latin.
There is no Pope. the Catholic church is whored to the Satanists.

Haven't you heard of the SSPX or FSSP? Many traditional latin masses happen all over the place after Benedict XVI's Summorum Pontificum.

Also, don't fall victim to the fake news media that wants to portray Pope Francis as some hyper-liberal. They want to sway the Catholic vote to the Democrats by utilizing the words of their pontiff. This was even in Wikileaks if I remember correctly...

Because it is all just LARPing.

Most modern day Catholics barely believe in any of the shit they are supposed to. They are mainly "cultural" Catholics who think they are practicing because they show up to mass or they pray the Rosary and pat themselves on the back for doing these little devotions, praising themselves as "trad".

Other than that, they don't live by Catholic values. They have no loyalty to the Magesterium or the Holy Father, they live unChristian lifestyle arrangements, they use contraception, they dedicate no time to social causes, they pledge loyalty to their country or political party or personal beliefs first and the Church second...

Actual, practicing Catholics are very rare. Probably non existent on Sup Forums.

As I said, they are mainly "cultural" Catholics who are in it for heritage reasons, and they think they can "use" the faith to fix societal problems or their own problems. In that way, it makes them no different from the people on Sup Forums who run around worshipping Odin and writing runes for much the same reason. No supernatural faith whatsoever.

>Because it is all just LARPing.
Almost none of it is LARPing from my personal experience. Admittedly, I don't spend much time on Sup Forums, so I can't speak for them, but I do spend time with other online traditionalists over Discord and other mediums. Most of them are genuine, unless they're lying about their faith. We talk for hours about it, so it wouldn't really be worthwhile for them to lie about it. There's nothing for them to gain.

>Most modern day Catholics barely believe in any of the shit they are supposed to
This is absolutely true, but why would this push you away form the faith? A stupid laity shouldn't push you from the faith, it actually pushes me to be a better Catholic. I feel that, if I don't, who will? It serves as an external motivating factor for me.

Traditional Catholicism caused the decline of Europe, through the leftist theology of crypto-pagan-muslim Thomas Aquinas

>Roman Catholic Traditionalism
You mean the traitors importing the spics? You scum will hang.
>Europe was strong because God ordained it.
Stop being stupid.

Just remember, prior to 1900 when Europe was traditionalist and Christian it conquered the entire world. When these values ceased, so did Europe as a whole.

In addition, it caused problems even earlier than Aquinas because the Catholic church protected the Jews as a privileged class in Europe.

There are certainly "LARPers" insofar as there are people who are shaky or new in their faith and are drawn to Catholicism either for aesthetic or utilitarian considerations, but these are absolutely not representative of Catholics, least of all traditionalists.

I also think it's profoundly disingenuous to try to equate traditionalist Catholics to pagans of the sort you see on Sup Forums, as if this was some kind of revivalist "movement" and not the orthodox practice of the Catholic faith with a direct line of continuity with the pre-Vatican II Church. This accusation strikes me as profoundly cynical and, if coming from a Catholic, arrogant.

>prior to 1900 when Europe was traditionalist and Christian it conquered the entire world.
It conquered the entire world.... for the Jews. They we're good goyim who served the Jews who controlled every "christian" empire.

How anyone on the planet could consider St. Thomas a "leftist," much less the word salad of insults which immediately follow that accusation, is utterly beyond me.

The Church protected Jews insofar as it always condemned the tendency, particularly among the laity, and particularly in Iberia, to act in direct contravention of the doctrines of the faith in molesting either Jews or their property, absolutely. And it was right to do so as this is in perfect accord with the moral law. This no Catholic could be ashamed of.

But protecting Jews "as a priveleged class"? Hardly. The Church always attacked the usurious Jew and those who abetted his behaviour, typically nobles who profited from it. She furthermore launched one of the most successful campaigns for conversion, which the Jews call "persecution," upon the discovery of the Talmud. There is a reason why Jews even today despise the Catholic Church, and it's not because She protected them "as a priveleged class" but because they saw and see in Her everything they hate; namely, Christ.

I wouldn't even waste my time on him... clearly bait. That's why I ignored him.

>How anyone on the planet could consider St. Thomas a "leftist,"
All leftism originated with Aquinas. Human rights, scientism, etc. And his theology was based on the pagan Aristotle and the Muslim Ibn Sina. He was a crypto-pagan and crypto-muslim.

>But protecting Jews "as a priveleged class"? Hardly.
Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

>The Church always attacked the usurious Jew and those who abetted his behaviour, typically nobles who profited from it.
So granting Jews the sole privilege of usury was "attacking" it huh?

>She furthermore launched one of the most successful campaigns for conversion, which the Jews call "persecution,"
Yes, conversion, not extermination and expulsion that all normal Europeans desired. The conversion that leads to the adulteration of European blood with subhuman sandnigger Jewish genes, as seen in third world Spain today.

>There is a reason why Jews even today despise the Catholic Church, and it's not because She protected them "as a priveleged class" but because they saw and see in Her everything they hate; namely, Christ
You're wrong. They hate Catholics because, while being a privileged class, were not allowed (explicit) totalitarian rule over Europe. Jews consider any subservient position to be "persecution," even when they were privileged above the average European. You are buying into a Jewish historical persecution narratives that simply is not true. That is not unusual, since Catholics buy into all sorts of Jewish narratives.

I couldn’t think of a worse person to be than a catholic. They are weak people. Their slave mortality made Rome fall. And now almost every migrant charity, lgbt community, abortion clinic is supported by the Catholic Church. Any Jewish religion should be destroyed and sent into the abyss of darkness.

Attached: E6DA16FD-2D9E-4B7B-8C19-6089E5E30842.jpg (800x600, 187K)

Certainly, St. Thomas' metaphysics is Aristotelian. This is no more outrageous than that the first verse of the Gospel of St. John appropriates the pagan Greek concept of Logos. Pagans, most especially Aristotle, were not without merits simply because they were ignorant of God, through no fault of their own. Rather than lauding Aristotle for attempting, through the preambles of the faith, to approach God as best he could by way of reason, you view him as poison? This is stupidity.

Also, I don't see how asserting that there is a fundamental dignity endowed in man by virtue of the imago Dei is "human rights" as conceived by modernity. It's perfectly in accordance with Scripture and the especially the Beatitudes.

Sicut Iudaeis is not evidence of the Church defining the Jews as a priveleged class, I'm afraid. It's evidence of what I said previously: that even the Jews, wicked as they may be, are not to be molested by the faithful.

The Church didn't grant the Jews a monopoly on usury; rather, the Church had absolutely no jurisdiction over the Jews. Consequently, it fell to civil authorities to control the usurious Jew, although this usually failed to happen and the Church was left simply to condemn the practice. What do you think the Inquisitions were about? The Inquisition's quaestores had no jurisdiction over the Jews, but they did have jurisdiction over those Jews who had accepted, even insincerely, baptism, and in such cases they pursued them relentlessly.

"Extermination and expulsion" - do you think you are talking to some neo-Nazi who will be won over by such crassness? Please, go trouble someone else with your inane, pagan stupidity.

>conquer the world for the pope
nice try, papist.
>My Kingdom is not of this world
>1 John 2:15-17

Catholic countries: lazy brown people, stagnant, NEET countries that want gibs from other countries.
Protestant countries: white hardworking people, industrious, carry the catholics just by sheer generosity, actually progress forward

Catholics are not Christian.

Not Catholic, but I went to mass with my mother this morning, it being Palm Sunday and all.

A large chunk of the homily was dedicated to the "wonderful work of the young people in DC this weekend" and how "wicked and evil assault weapons are"

The Pope also released a statement today praising these shitty kids. I don't think Catholicism is for me.

>the first verse of the Gospel of St. John appropriates the pagan Greek concept of Logos.
It doesn't.

>Also, I don't see how asserting that there is a fundamental dignity endowed in man by virtue of the imago Dei is "human rights" as conceived by modernity
It's literally the foundation of the concept.

>Sicut Iudaeis is not evidence of the Church defining the Jews as a priveleged class
Yes it is.

>The Church didn't grant the Jews a monopoly on usury
False.

>rather, the Church had absolutely no jurisdiction over the Jews. Consequently, it fell to civil authorities to control the usurious Jew
No, the church prevented civil authorities from exercising their authority over the Jews. Otherwise they would have expelled the Jews or exterminated them.

>"Extermination and expulsion" - do you think you are talking to some neo-Nazi who will be won over by such crassness?
Im not trying to win you over. I know that you're Jew-loving Catholic trash, so that is impossible. I am only stating facts. This is what Europeans would have done if the church had not prevented it, as evidenced by the many times Europeans did try to kill or expel Jews and the church stepped in to protect them from justice

Catholics will be exterminated on the day of the rope, along with their Jewish cohorts.

Wow, Prots are THIS stupid. The internet will kill Protestantism

I'm not Protestant, retard. And your post is not an argument.

If you're a NEETsoc then I have even less reason to suspect that there might be some intelligence in your head

Mel does that? Dude is the absolute epitome of alpha.

No, I'm not.

And that's still not an argument

So then you're just a coward too scared to say what his own beliefs are and yet who also loves to ad-hominem others?

I'm an egoist. Not that it is relevant to the facts. You just want to know so that you can attempt to straw man my arguments with Roman Catholic pilpul.

Hello, fellow Reactionaries and NRxers.

>“Where Peter is, there is the church... he who is not with the Pope is not with God, and who desires to be with God must be with the Pope.”
- Sister Lucia

When I see particularly stupid posts, I just like to know who is dumb enough to make those posts

Not an argument. My facts stand, and all onlookers only witness you evading. Keep it up.

If you want to convince people you're not a Jew you're going to have to put in at least a little effort.

Your religion originated at the 16th Century Council of Trent, O.P. I want the real, original thing, so I avoid Romanism.

Citation:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent

>Why aren't you a radical Roman Catholic traditionalist yet, user?

Because the nearest Tridentine Mass is an hour away and I commute an hour to work daily so its too fucking much man.

Proposed thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3H5f7oePQE

If the Church began at the Council of Trent, where did the organisation that ordered the Council of Trent to begin originate from?

>False.
>Wrong.
>Yes it is.
>False.
>No.
>some convincing (((arguments))) you've got there.

I presented facts.

I'm surprised they didn't say Nicaea like most people.

Attached: youreahostageinyourownhead.gif (885x808, 137K)

>Spic Catholic reporting

There was no mention of this at all at our Palm Sunday mass.

So you're either:

>A: Lying
or
>B: Not understanding real Catholicism

Attached: 1504124036935.jpg (600x600, 14K)

My Granddad is Catholic but I'm a Protestant.

What a strange question.

We need a new Council of Trent, I believe the Catholic Church is just as corrupt, if not more so, than when Trent was called.

I think it's the "older" Protestants who say it was Trent, like the Lutherans and Calvinists. If the Church was Lutheran/Calvinist up to Trent then they have some kind of justification for the 1500 year gap. So at least they have some grasp of Church tradition, unlike the newer Protestants who say that Nicea was a mistake

It really isn't. But the Church hierarchy definitely needs to do SOMETHING

Attached: 1483663710011.png (1532x2582, 1.24M)

Attached: 1496766461135.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: 1481408517426.png (1251x585, 194K)

Attached: 1501562665666.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Attached: Racemixing.png (1798x8404, 2.04M)

>Europe was strong because God ordained it.
wew that's some serious political discussion right there

Attached: 1501562764042.png (1578x6054, 1.32M)

I dunno man, watch a few episodes of Vortex and you might think different

Attached: Church_Militant.png (1920x1080, 52K)

Attached: 1496078426992.png (1386x4653, 2.35M)

>not knowing that EMJ is ALWAYS right

youtube.com/watch?v=3ksfct5LmgY

I love watching Vortex

Jones is a nigger-loving faggot

Stunning refutation of Jones, my egotist friend

I also went today. It was all about Jesus entering Jerusalem, Peter denying him, and Jesus dying on the cross. Heard nothing political.

It is a fact. He loves niggers.

I went once and it was about adopting, i.e. literal cuckoldry. The catholicuck church promotes cuckoldry.

This.

Worship Jupiter/Odin/Zeus, an actual manly religion that isn't about letting other people fucking you up and you just looking the other way.

youtu.be/uMziuacKd9I

BE CATHOLIC

Attached: 226EAAC5-76E2-45CF-B283-EA12E4B107B6.jpg (1125x1137, 306K)

Jones doesn't refute my point because it is historical fact. The church allowed Jews to reside in Europe, protected them from harm, and gave them privileges over Europeans. No amount of Roman Catholic pilpul changes these facts. You can only argue it on moralistic grounds, that it is good to keep Jews as a privileged class within a Christian society and that it is good to protect them from harm, at which point you have exposed yourself as a vicious Jew-loving faggot like Jones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Ghetto#Life_in_the_ghetto

Sounds wonderful, a truly privileged class!

>B-b-but one member of the Church did something wrong one time, so my cheap knock-off version of Christianity is the correct one.

Again, you are reading revisionist Jewish persecution history. In reality, historical fact shows that Jews were wealthier and had higher standard of living than the average European.

And Jews most often chose to live in ghettoes. But it was church that allowed Jews to create them and protected them from extermination or expulsion, which is how Europeans wanted to solve the Jewish problem. Without the Catholic church, there would be no Jews alive today.

Right, so only what you believe is true and everything else is "revisionist"

I am 20 minutes in and I don't see his point.

OK, Voris was a homo. We get it. Nothing Voris says has been challenged, nothing even mentioned about Voris's main arguments - that the Catholic Church is not following its own teachings anymore.

I never read or watched Jones until now, and I have to say I don't see him worth anything. He just seems like a bitter man who wants attention by tearing others down.

>Without the Catholic church, there would be no Jews alive today.
This is just absurd. The idea that mideval courts were not easily bribed into, well, anything is just... wow...

Just got back from the Holy Mass , all the cute girls and nice old ladies were there

Attached: 1521755752486.jpg (818x1080, 74K)

Even your in link says they chose to live there. The revisionist angle comes in by ignoring the fact that average Europeans lived worse than these Jews. They compare how the Jews live to aristocracy and of course it looks like "persecution." But compare it to the average European and the Jews were a middle class.

Read "Modern Capitalism and the Jews" by Werner Sombart.

Attached: 1486964938617.jpg (862x582, 80K)

He gets to it a bit further in. The point is that he wants to be the "tragic hero" fighting against the "corrupt church" because of his previous homosexual activity, instead of fighting in a more productive way

Not a catholic heathen because i belong to the original church that is orthodox.

>muh people lived in ghettos throughout Europe because of persecution
>Where is all my gold and paintings stolen from us in the Holocaust?

You can't have both

If a Jew falls in a forest, does the retarded Sup Forums poster claim that he oppressed the white race?

>The point is that he wants to be the "tragic hero" fighting against the "corrupt church" because of his previous homosexual activity, instead of fighting in a more productive way

So it is an argument against Voris's motives and intentions and not what Voris is actually saying and doing.

FAIL

Jones is a faggot

>easily bribed
Again, the only reason Jews had money in the first place is because of their privileges granted by the church. They would have no money to bribe anyone of anything if not for the church. The rulers could have just confiscated all of their money and property and killed them, but the church prevented it.

Hey retard, Christianity GAVE Islam Constantinople.

But hey, we're just pissing on their graves huh?

Jews only became rich after industrialisation (when people started to care more about money than about ethnic bonds and religion), before that they were poor and they were constantly humiliated.

Some things are just written in the wind, user.

It's even better, he's mentioning the thing that is at the root of what makes Voris do and say what he does, and he points out why it's coming from the wrong place. A place of narcissism rather than humility

Sure thing Achmed

Attached: hes a nigger.png (1528x5360, 958K)

Reality 2

Going to bat for your Jewish friends, huh Catholic?

Push a Catholic just a little bit and they always reveal their true Jew-loving agenda. A Catholic will always defend a Jew.

You have got to be Jewish. This is the same philosophical principle that supports hate crime legislation. Fuck off to Bongistan.

You're the one spitting on your ancestors grave by worshipping a jew from the middle east and saying that anything else from Europe isn't European.

The fact that pride is a sin leads to hate crime legislation? How so?

>Jews only became rich after industrialisation
False. Read Sombart.

Fuck how retarded are you to believe this, you Jew-loving Catholic scum? Even Shakespeare wrote about the rich Jews. I guess that was after the industrial revolution, huh? Dumbass

Honest question here. Since fufilling the Scripture was important to prove that Jesus is the Son of God, why is Judas so absolutely villifed even though he helped to complete it, albeit by betraying Jesus?
Non meme answers please, I really want to know.

>This is the same philosophical principle that supports hate crime legislation.
That principle originated in Catholicism, so it is no surprise

Attached: 1509418168117.jpg (1248x4409, 1.71M)

>Rome was degenerate at times so Paganism bad!

Woah, it's almost like there was a lot more Europe around that too, you're such a brain washed Jew it's insane.

Jesus calld him his friend when he betrayed him. Those who wrong benefactors get the worst place in hell. There was someone who was goign to want to do it so Judas was chosen it's a free will thing.