JoJo

I wonder what it is about JoJo that makes people generally ignore its plotholes? Is it because it's really entertaining or do we all have shit taste? Maybe both?

What JoJo plotholes can you absolutely not stand?

Anyway, happy birthday, Mista.

>tfw own a record with a song named "Call Me Mista"

Also I want a new tankoban cover reveal. I always like seeing their covers. They're not very consistent on announcing new releases but we're in the time where they sometimes do.

i've been thinking the same thing. jojo gets a lot of slack and im not sure why. i think it's a bit overrated due to all of it's mistakes

I can't stand how we don't know much about Araki's family.

Also, what if we don't see anything about part 5 at that festival in 2-3 weeks? Then what?

wabi sabi niggas

Animeonlies will have to learn how to read.

your mom is a bit overrated

still though, the mistakes are pretty glaring and we just accept it and araki's laziness

Fuck me, even with all the plotholes, mistakes and all of the shit in this series I still love JoJo more than my own family.

>tfw me too
I wonder if Araki had a pretty fucked up past to make him like that, or he's just naturally really forgetful.

Why are you doing this? You made another user paranoid in the previous thread!

>Jotarou
That translator you paid is fucking shit, fitting for you and that turd you call a doujin I suppose

Friendships you couldn't help but love?

>heirophant
I hate it when people spell it like this

Also Abbacchio and the guys

Jojo doesn't take itself seriously enough and doesn't focus too much on continuity. Hell, Jojolion is set to go down as one of the greatest Jojo arcs and it started with Kira being a narcissist who makes people eat their hands and now he's sonfu of the year. Hamon and the Stand systems were full of asspulls so it's only natural that the work itself would behave similarly

Not because of shipping or anything, but it was really fun to see them interact.

I love bros in anime and manga. Why can't male friendships be more popular? Why do they always have to be ruined by fujoshits?

Fell in love with the friendship of the entire main crew.
Yes, even Iggy

I know they were meant to be shipped together but I like the friendship of Yasuho + Gappy.

forgot to reply to

The Stone Ocean girls

What plot holes?
All inconsistencies in the story can be explained by "a stand user did it"

Have you actually read the manga? Stands don't solve all the problems in the story.

What about the tommy gun thing with Joseph?

splooge time

Agreed. Here's a good SDC pic.

Thanks for shitting up the thread jackass.

>165395370
Josuke and Okuyasu + Fugo and Narancia.

If you ignore it like the rest of us and hide that shit it'll be like it's not actually there.

Chapter 2 done~

So, uh.
Who likes JoJo?

I like JoJo and all Jojos.

>All inconsistencies in the story can be explained by "a stand user did it"
What stand made Anasui a girl?

Me too. I really can't decide which one is my least favorite because I love them all, they're all unique and have their quirks. By the way, that's a really good picture.

The Stand called "editor's intervention".

I dont know its kind of magic the first time you read it, i noticed the flaws a lot of them really but i just ignored and enjoyed the ride

I remember like 5 or 6 years ago, i saw random images of jojo here on Sup Forums and there where daily threads about jojo, i decided to see it and holy shit 700+ chapters, and when Jonathan died on chapter 90 i thought "What the fuck is this series going to be about now?

I bet that's what other people thought of when Phantom Blood first ended.

>that's a really good picture
I don't know, the style doesn't look good on JoJo
>editor's intervention
but that's just a rumor

Who is the sluttiest JoJo character?
Hard mode: no Jolyne

>"editor's intervention".
Whatever retard. OK then, why didn't Star Platinum suck up Aqua Necklace's steam like he did with Justice?

>calling me a retard for no reason
no u
>why didn't Star Platinum suck up Aqua Necklace
The Stand in play with this situation is called "Araki Forgot".

Fucking kill yourself

Why so mean, friend? Bad day?

>Hard mode: no Jolyne
Jolyne is the sluttiest/second sluttiest Jojo, not the sluttiest JoJo character. That would be the old lady from the Mariah fight, Mariah herself, DIO, Daiya or Karera

>second sluttiest
Who's the first? Giorno?

Fujos will say it's Joseph

Technically he IS the sluttiest, since he cheated on Suzie Q with Tomoko.

>Plotholes

No one's ever convinced me that these actually exist. It's more like people actively ignore the explanations in a show or they just want pointless details filled in.

It's more like the people confuse plotholes with minor inconsistencies.

This. Most "plotholes" can be easily answered.

>11 posters
>72 posts
thank you incestfag

There are no plotholes in JoJo, prove me wrong

>diego's wife
What?

Who /couldn't stand Hermes/ here?

Hermes best brojo

Not me because I have good taste.

I can't prove you wrong because you're right.

I love Hermes!

According to Johnny, Diego had an elderly wife who died and he did it to inherit her money.

>why didn't Star Platinum suck up Aqua Necklace's steam like he did with Justice?
Wouldn't that kill Jotaro?

I honestly don’t think there Are that many glaring plot holes. Sure there are inconsistencies but the majority are really only small and don’t affect things overall, and are the sort of things you’d expect from a 30 year old series. The only real major ones I can think of are;

LMAO2KOFFIN
Differences in how Stands work at the beginning of Part 3 compared to the end
Joseph not using Hermit Purple to aid in the Kira investigation

Otherwise it’s mostly just shit that isn’t elaborated on, like the meteorite and Requiems or how the fuck DIO figured out the mechanics of Heaven.

>chapter 90
He died in chapter 44 user, Phantom Blood was only 44 chapters.

>Hermit Purple to aid in the Kira investigation
I thought it only worked for blood relatives, for example they only found Angelo because Joseph was trying to use it on Josuke but Angelo was brought up in the pictures instead.

Hermes Costello is a really good name, rolls off the tongue well.

Surprised it took you so long.

>2 coffins
There was only one coffin, obviously when Erina was saved the coffin was left in the sea
>Stands works differently in part 3 and in the later parts
The basic rules are the same
>Joseph
This
They brought Joseph to search inside the powerlines, not to make photos of Akira

based hairposter

It has nothing to do with fujos, you absolute retard.

Joseph threatened to tongue-kiss a girl to shut her up, loudly talked about boob-stuffing with a kid he'd just met, went to the trouble of disguising himself as his idea of a sexy woman to try and get past the Germans (and flirted with them to do so), peeked on his teacher (also his mother) in the bath, bragged about his 'sexy lips' to Suzie Q, and cheated on his wife to conceive a bastard in his sixties.

His shit with male characters is largely either joking and/or non-consensual but he's obviously an extremely sexual character.

I unironically think a JoJo thread is incomplete without you.

I think you read it wrong, we're talking about Kira not Akira.

Why is Josuke so mean to old people?

Who is the most sexual main villain?
Nightmare mode: No DIO

No I said what I meant to say.
Joseph can only make photos of people who have a blood connection with him.
Kira hasn't and Akira too.
Some speedreaders think that Joseph came to Morioh Cho to make a photo of Akira, bit is not like that

valentine

Diavolo, he even got touched as a kid.

I think Diavolo

Kira, maybe?

The main plot of the entire part literally revolved around his inability to control his fetish.

Kira.

Even if he didn't fuck women he was still a total creepy sex pervert with the severed hands.

Kars, he's mostly naked.