The nightmare is finally over.
Thank you based Gohan and Piccolo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo
youtube.com/watch?v=F-GpM1NGB-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yay

as much as I hate to say it

The OP is a running gag. Of course, the reality is that Kefla would have rekt Gohan, and that Gohan had jack shit to do with getting rid of Kefla.

But ironic shitposters and meme-posters like to pretend Gohan is more influential or powerful than the show makes him out to be.

It's mainly to mock the Mexican-fags, who for some reason have attached to Gohan and make shitty, low-quality pics/videos about how he'll rise up one day and beat everybody (cf. "Blanco Gohan", "Chadhan").

it was just a bet about who'd last longer in the tournament, man, you don't need to get so autistic over losing it

>it was just a bet about who'd last longer in the tournament, man

But that's a retarded thing to bet on.

It's like betting on whether a major league team will be eliminated sooner than a minor league team will be.

thats just like your opinion man

You lost, chump. Suck it up.

could you be any angrier?

Gohan finished two universes. How many did the U6 saiyan whores finish? 0!

No, that's just how the fights are being set up. It's fodder vs fodder and strong vs strong. Occasionally fodder tries to face strong, but they get BTFO'd pretty fast.

It was a meaningless bet, what does it matter who lost or won?

This is ur Goddess

>Gohan finished two universes

He only "finished" them in the sense that he took down a few of the fodder fighters of those universes, and that those fodder fighters happened to be eliminated last chronologically.

>Another thread
>Another pointless character war
I seriously hope that U6 never gets wished back and they just forget about. They have singlehandedly ruined these threads, along with Gohanfags.

Based Piccolo

I'm not a fan of Jobhan but I like that pic. Good pic OP.

>Occasionally fodder tries to face strong, but they get BTFO'd pretty fast.
You mean when two ugly low-class Saiyagirls went against Plot Armor no Gokui

>strong vs. strong

Like when the saiyan who outclassed Chad Buu with his otherwise irrelevant partner demolished an entire planet's worth of power without any disadvantage the whole fight

>Shitty edit
>Wow so good OP, pls let me suck ur dick
Sod off Gohanfag

Fucking disgusting. This is why I hate trashy gaijin fanart.

the absolute EMPIRE of keflafags tonight

Link without censor?

Kek, I'm no characterfag faggot(Except maybe /our emperor/ but I like the absolutely devastating state of shitflyfags, that's all.

Thanks Doc!

Post doc

>You mean when two ugly low-class Saiyagirls went against Plot Armor no Gokui
They were holding their own up until Goku went SSJG, after which they had to fuse. At that point it took Goku going SSJB+KK to push them back.

>who outclassed Chad Buu
Who was then outclassed by Super Buu after he absorbed Gotenks+Piccolo five minutes later. They literally built him up after episodes of training/rituals only to have him become a punching bag for one of Buu's evolutions, after which he faded into obscurity after failing to catch a Potara earring so the fusion everyone wanted to see (Goku+Vegeta) could make its debut.

>demolished an entire planet's worth of power
Half a planet, and it was a planet of Namekians. Also keep in mind Piccolo managed to BTFO one of them with his Special Beam Cannon, so even fused they weren't that strong to start with.

Not even all of the spic Gohanfags alive put together could ever be as annoying as Kale and her shit eating retard fans. I'm so happy that Gohan finally did something useful. Bless his nerdy heart.

only the face is bad. The body is a preference thing

>They were holding their own up until Goku went SSJG, after which they had to fuse. At that point it took Goku going SSJB+KK to push them back.

They were outleagued every step of the way. Keep in mind potara fusions are ridiculously strong even without SS.

>Who was then outclassed by Super Buu after he absorbed Gotenks+Piccolo five minutes later.

A fused SS3 is pretty fucking strong.

>Half a planet, and it was a planet of Namekians

"Not a warrior race" doesn't mean "shitty low ki." Humans are also not a warrior race, but a handful of them have been ripping apart the best warriors several universes have had to offer.

>Also keep in mind Piccolo managed to BTFO one of them with his Special Beam Cannon

And a literally who fucked up Blue Goku with a pewpew gun. Catching someone off guard to win is a mainstay of Dragon Ball since the first fight of Z.

Extra large dose
youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo

>They were outleagued every step of the way.
They were outleagued every step of the way because Goku kept powering up to keep up, all the way to SSJB+KK, to beat them. If he had more stamina, he probably could have just maintained SSJB+KK after Kefla's sneak attack kick, but he didn't and went UI instead.

>A fused SS3 is pretty fucking strong.
And beating base Super Buu doesn't mean much after how much power creep we've seen between Buu arc and ToP arc either. It just happens to be one of Gohan's last fights before he declined, so people bring it up a lot.

>"Not a warrior race" doesn't mean "shitty low ki."
Some volunteers from the planet said they'd fuse with the two representatives. It's unclear how strong they were, but considering they were all literal whos and considering most of the Namekians on U7's Namek were weaklings, it's probably not much.

>Humans are also not a warrior race, but a handful of them have been ripping apart the best warriors several universes have had to offer.
That's because those universes's best either weren't really strong or they did something retarded.

Doesn't change the fact Gohan>>>>>kale and caulikek

Gohan outlasted both of them in the tournament

Gohan and the good doc gave the final blow which lead to their erasure.

>tfw dr rota
what happened lads

>Some volunteers from the planet said they'd fuse with the two representatives. It's unclear how strong they were, but considering they were all literal whos and considering most of the Namekians on U7's Namek were weaklings, it's probably not much.

Kami had a very low power level as well but the boost he gave piccolo was astronomical.This isn't a good argument.

NOTHING IS OVER! NOTHING!

Because this is the dragon ball thread, i wonder

How did Trunks felt about becoming Super saiyan after Gohan death?

It's clear as day that U6 is gonna get a way bigger role that the old Z fighters

Nobody cares about the humans and Gohan

>couldn't go full power without being concerned he'd kill someone
Gohan's best is yet to come. The father son hype has only begun. The only irrelevant fighter is veggie. Who fucking cares about how cut he is over not getting UI or losing his faux-student?

Well, probably something like that -
>my best friend just died for fucking nothing
>why did he go alone
>WHY
>WHYYYYY
>what the fuck just happened to me-
>OH GOD NO
>NOW
>NOW THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TRANSFORMATION HAPPENED?
>NOW
>AFTER HE'S ALREADY DEAD
>WHY? WHY NOW? WHY NOT BEFORE?

And he probably hate himself for not transforming before.

The boost was astronomical since Piccolo and Kami were originally two halves of the same being, they were just becoming whole again. Also Kami was pretty powerful in his prime.

>haters STILL can't stop talking about them
Don't kill yourselves when they come back at the end of the tournament

>Gohan outlasted both of them in the tournament
That doesn't really mean anything.

It's like being joyful that your city's minor league team hasn't been eliminated yet while another city's major league team has been.

>Gohan and the good doc gave the final blow which lead to their erasure.
They gave the "final blow" in the sense that they took down a few of the fodder fighters of their universe, and that those fodder fighters happened to be eliminated last chronologically.

Have you even watched the preview? There is a red weird "ghost yellow bear" so U6 might be back in some weird form

Gohans "best" was just now, he did his combo with Piccolo, now he's on the clock waiting for his knockout

But I love her user. She's perfect.

Piccolo and Nails fusion was astronomical as well and Nails power level was below 50,000 and So was piccolo's.

And yet their fusion was enough to fight 1st form Freeza.

Again a bad argument.

Hey I am pretty sure those fodders were stronger than caulishit.

>Gohan's best was now.

A few weeks ago Gohan's best was supposed to be against Obuni but here we are.

>surely that's why they were running from her before being erased

Solo yeah? Gohan was about to get cut in half if not for Piccolo

U7 is going to win and the super dragon ball wish is going to be used to rez the other universes, it's pretty fucking obvious.

If that doesn't happen i'll my cats balls after he gets neutered.

Toriyama isn't bold enough to actually go through with the erasure of the other universes, they're going to be memed back to existence and the entire fucking ToP is actually going to be meaningless in the end you just watch.

Nails was the most powerful Namekian alive on Namek at the time of Frieza's attack, it's not that surprising that him + fused Piccolo was strong enough to fight 1st form Frieza.

Will never get this forced Gohan vs Califa shit, it's like an even more autistic form of crack shipping.

Here's how it will go
>Goku wins the tournament
>Zeno does his sugoi sugoi shit
>Goku "Wow, that was fun! It's a shame all other universes were deleted, or we could have this tournament again in the future"
>Zeno goes "OOOOOOOOOOOH" and restores the universes.

What will they do with Bulma when we eventually go back to Earth?

To be fair, the Trunks timeline that got nuked never came back. That's pretty dark, if you think about it.

knowing this is exactly how it’ll go down is so painful

they said they have enough voice lines for Bulma to continue the show for now but they’ll probably sideline her heavily for a while

>Gohan outlasted both of them in the tournament.
By fighting fodder. Kefla was U6's true ace by the end.

yeah but they didn't full on get rid of beloved characters, the U6 has lots of characters people like so there's no way it isn't brought back

reading toriyama like a fucking book

His power level was literally below 50,000. I knew you would pull this argument and that's why I specifically mentioned his power level. Piccolo's power level wasn't higher as well.

Yet they fought on equal footing with frieza's first form and so yes fusion increases your power exponentially.

Nail was 42.000, Piccolo we don't know but if he was 120.000 (Ginyu tier) we're already being way too much generous. Despite that after the fusion Piccolo could duke it out with 2nd form Frieza which was 1.000.000

Universe 6 is coming back. I've written for games in Japan before. If the west doesn't like it/likes it, they're doing the opposite.

I could write that child rape is bad and they'd make an episode for it in another season.

>the U6 has lots of characters people like
Hit and Cabba are okay, but we're not actually losing anyone else.

>and so yes fusion increases your power exponentially.
Except trying to reconcile power levels with fusion is just retarded, it's practically become a retcon.

As in, if you actually take fusion to be exponential, you'd end up with U6's Namekians having pants-on-head-retardedly large power levels because a single act of fusion gives such a ridiculous boost and they fused with at least 100 Namekians each.

The reality is they're as powerful as Toei wants them to be, which happens to be just enough to create tension in a battle with Gohan.

Not him, but I want more Saiyans and Namekians. More of that shit right now.

Plus, I want to see more from all the other universes.

Oficially my favourite Super episode, delightful doses were injected.

A moment of joy for Piccolofags, now we can wait another 10 years.

That's the entire purpose of the tournament: survive. You lost.

He shows up to save Gohan all the time and abridged is pretty good at making fun of it.

love this shit

I didn't like that they couldn't fly unless they had a natural ability for it. The tournament where Goku fought Pikkon made sense so WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THOSE RULES STILL IN PLACE?

Do I have to move the pool table? Jokes aside Piccolo keeps being relevant by virtue of being the only one who can prevent Gohan from losing his shit.

TELL ME ABOUT DR. ROTA WHAT IS HIS ABILITY?

Stop bringing up that fucking discount Piccolo, he's not canon and he will never be.

>I want more Saiyans and Namekians
Retard.

You mean Universe 6 lost, because all their members were eliminated.

That doesn't make the bet any less retarded.

I mean just imagine the OP, but with Piccolo putting Hit into a trashcan.

Yeah, because we need more power of love nonsense in anime.

I love the Jiren Universe but because it introduced a hyper-technological realm that had grown beyond that shit. HOWEVER, that is not DBZ.

This episode was so fucking cringe worthy thanks to U2. Thank god it's over.

Never forget U2

After watching this episode all i can say is: This show is thrash and everyone who watches it should get aids, me included.

The good doctor had a good showing today. Hope he has a graceful exit like Roshi.

You're already forgotten!

Bye bye U2, I'll always remember you for your ability to induce rage in those who take this shit too seriously and black people.

Yeah, I fucking hate this whole thing and I want to fully die.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-GpM1NGB-8

But Gohan did'nt do anything....it was basically all Piccolo.

Still, I'm dissapointed.
I had hoped that if they were getting rid of all annoying characters they would've thrown out the eternal Jobhan as well.

The joke ran on too long but this episode made up for it.

I agree.

was anyone else REALLY happy to see this scene? Nail and Kami being acknowledged in super is a nice touch.

Thank you lord Gohan.

I mean, nobody is making you watch.

Yeah, didn't see that coming.

Yeah, I kinda marked out a little, I won't lie.

Gohan is fucking garbage and so is Mexico.

Go, fuck, your, mother.

I thought he was going to get some kind of powerup

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

It was great, my earth skipped a beat there because I thought a power up was coming for my man Piccolo.

Yeah Gohan didn't do anything other than holding them both on his own without once being at a disadvantage and even saving piccolo.

The absolute state of caulifags.