What was the point of this character?

What was the point of this character?

What's the point of this anime?

Advertisement for Granblue Azazel, evidently.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Still mad

Motivation for devils and angels to ally themselves against humanity?

>get fucktons of Jesus symbolism
>don't get resurrected

I think some part of the show was meant to be saying that fate was kind of garbage? Like the kid thought and was told by all the angels that he was going to be this huge saviour and then Bacchus just tells him that's bullshit and that he was born as a gift to his mother from Michael, that's all.

>Motivation for devils and angels to ally themselves
Devils are evil and angels are good. That is the whole point of their existence.

In a lot of modern stories they're pretty mixed around. In Bahamut angels have been dicks to humanity because of their pride/superiority complex + the fact that they may rely on human prayer for power or something like that, while demons at least have the capacity for kindess/compassion ((outside of their out race)) in certain situations/contexts.

That was surprising to say the least.

I mean, say whatever you want about the plot, but pretty much all of the main characters were gorgeously designed, sans maybe Bacchus and Hamsa.

Jesus I miss those threads

That was SHAKESPEAREAN TRAGEDY YOU PLEB!
Yeah, getting mad and argue together was fun.

Literally /ourguy/

The backbone of S1 was the interesting relationship between Kaisar and Favaro and S2 just tossed it. Then killed a kid for no reason.

At least Amira sealed Bahamut.

At least we had Twin Heads.

Who gives a shit about those gay faggots ? We got Prince Chad and dragon Stacy

What a terrible trade.

For you maybe

I hope S3 French Revolutions the place up.

I was okay with tossing Favaro and Kaisar to the side. I disliked that it was done for the shitty love story no one could believe into and that both of them got ruined in the process as if authors didn't watched S1 at all. I mean Favaro went from the most expressive to the point of looking ugly and stupid character to stonefaced bishie and that whole Kaisar's line of plot was terrible. I loved the focus on Demons/Gods/Humans conflict and how demons changed ones they became the oppressed ones though.

>french revolution Bahamut
>insanely handsome Chad Robespierre
>super cute but strong af noble girl
>they fall in love with each others
WE GOT IT user

>Robespierre
Didn't he go full loony tune

He'll get beheaded at the end for extra tragedy points and historical accuracy, yes

I'll never not laugh

Bully!

I'd cry too

Azazel constantly getting fucked over makes both series' worth it for me, it's always hilarious.

It certainly gave some needed comedy factor.