I'm not even a gun guy - I've never owned a gun in my life nor held one in my hands

I'm not even a gun guy - I've never owned a gun in my life nor held one in my hands.

Should I cop?

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-192331.png (1440x2560, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.com/product/TAURUS-PT-MILL-PRO-G/1954878.uts
armslist.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't get a 5.7 for your first gun just get a Glock 19 9mm

Purchase your weapon of choice now user, because who knows where the fuck we will be heading. I presently only own 3 handguns. I have never had the desire to purchase a rifle. Now I am actively shopping for one in fear that I soon wont have this freedom. Their little movement will backfire.

1. /k/

2. That's a weird round, go like other guy said and grab a 9mm if you're new

nice get it

Attached: 1500162685669.jpg (1080x1255, 236K)

I purchased a blank firing Glock 19 for £50($80) 5+ years ago, legally in the U.K. New laws came into place, I sold it 6 months ago for £500 ($800+)

dont buy a meme gun, get a shield, or a glock or something

also go to

>/k/

if your state allows you to defend yourself do it cause webm rated..

Attached: 1521930188721.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

Do it.

Since these fucking kids started bitching and crying I've bought 2 ARs and 3 pistols. I didin't have any firearms before this.

off by one

glock is shit, fuck off
smith and wesson or taurus g2 with a safety for your first gun

related*

Attached: nogs.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

Attached: teehee.jpg (480x360, 25K)

If you aren't larping, this just reinforces what I knew was going to happen. I have 2 other friends who don't own a firearm and 1 has since purchased a S&W handgun. The other is considering a Sig and a rifle as well.

Looks sleek, inexpensive too. This may come off as childsish but is there any way to personalize it? Like engraving, maybe a design on the grip

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-193346.png (1440x2560, 529K)

They're just having fun. Besides, they were just about to turn their lives around.

Quintessentially British

bad carry gun for your first time, no safety, go with something cheaper with a safety and a long trigger pull

Just like the niggers in Africa, they shoot their firearms into the air for fun.

Attached: 1505019537477.png (363x475, 89K)

Yes, any local gun store can help you out there

Just etch "Fag" on the side and stick a Hello Kitty sticker on it.
That'll be more your style then.

jej

Attached: nadiya-from-the-great-british-bake-off.jpg (1334x2000, 664K)

FN 5.7 is a meme pistol. get a sig p226. i promise you wont regret it

No.

Get FNS or 509 if you want an FN. I can't really speak for their quality but 9mm is better and more practical to start out with. That or get a .22.

I have one of those. It's super accurate and has little kick. The ammo is expensive compared to 9mm.

You won't be able to get the good ammo for it so go with a caliber that everyone has or can get:9mm,.40 or .45 for a pistol

does it actually matter if you buy a nice gun or a shit gun?

Damn i don't know to much about brands and shit. But that thing looks fucking badass. If you can get it but it!!! You'll love it.

When I bought my first gun I got my dream gun instead of the "economic" option. Was just gonna get a taurus millennium g2 as they're pretty good and really cheap. Instead I got a ruger match champion. Love the stainless steel and wood grip. Worth it!

Always get what you want not what you need if you have the money. In the long run you'll be happy you didn't cheap out on certain things.

CZ P-09
19+1
Rail/flashlight ready
580$ with threaded barrel
540$ without

Attached: P09SuppressorReady-768x512.png (768x512, 67K)

this is unironically the best bang for your buck and a good starter gun, 9mm rounds are not memeriffic plus it has a safety

inb4 muh taurus is shit

check the reviews fags
cabelas.com/product/TAURUS-PT-MILL-PRO-G/1954878.uts

are you a literal nigger?

Does it matter if you marry a nigger or a qt huwhute woman?

Should I go for a classic? As I hear, Sigs are pretty high up there in quality. If not the 1911 I'll probably go for a p365

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-194038.png (1440x2560, 496K)

Glocks have tons of companies doing custom work on them so I'm sure you could find something you like.

But the engraving gives you no tactical advantage whatsoever.

Don't listen to these guys If it's in your budget go with the Five Seven, it's a beast. If you just want a decent handgun then fine get a 9mm, but if you want some quality armor piercing power you are going to have a hard time finding something better than the Five Seven.

>Buying a contraption to launch metal projectiles at objects
>Spending upwards of $2,000

Wew lad

Ohio here, going to goto a gun show in 2 weeks and pick me up something practical and common so im not dishing out a lot in ammo.

This. Just go down to a local shop and get their opinion. Be upfront with them, tell them about your inexperience, and they will likely be quite happy to give you direction. They will also be able to point you toward a good range where you can learn the basics.

Attached: 1485308060274.jpg (245x267, 10K)

Verily

Attached: youll-shoot-your-eye-out-a-christmas-story-pink-bunny-outfit-oh-fudge-rkvc.jpg (334x283, 22K)

>

>glock is shit, fuck off

Said no one ever, at least nobody that's owned one.

Attached: 4L_lsRHSD8H.jpg (490x350, 39K)

FN is cool and all, Ive shot one, it was indeed very very nice, but not worth the price in my opinion. If youre gonna get a 1.4k gun get a nice 308 battle rifle.

>Buying a Taurus anything
Unironically kys

its ugly as fuck. dont even deny it

Marissa pls go

Attached: 1331872443567.png (500x496, 218K)

I want a Jericho because they look cool and muh anime. But I also don't want to support Israel anymore than I'm already forced to. Anyone know how easy it would be to find one used?

Attached: v6026.jpg (700x525, 160K)

I don't like the way Sig 1911s look tbqh.

>Glock is shit
>Buy Taurus
LUL

Attached: ajitpai.png (771x690, 269K)

In Canada we get cheap surplus.
Grab an SKS or Mosin Nagant, they vary around $250 usually. But go on sale for $200 if you keep your eye out.

It matters if you want your gun to fire when your life is in danger. If you literally can't afford a good gun then a Hi-point is fine since it's better than no gun.

Dat nigger discipline

Attached: obamaDancing.gif (205x301, 187K)

Dude... 80% lower. Stay off the list

Don't engrave anything nefarious on that Glock. Keep it clean and simple. No confederate flags or punisher logos. You get into a lawful shoot, the prosecutors will rip you apart as a maniac.

>first gun
>has a safety
>better bang for your buck
>dont explode

your pajeet picture is disgusting, kill yourself street shitter

It depends. Below a certain threshold, you're getting into "disposable" territory (Jiminez, Saturday night specials), but you can get low priced handguns like a HiPoint or a commercial Tokarev ($150-$200) if you want something that lasts.

>Should I
As a big bore and 10mm fag I still carry a 9mm more than most. Get a quality gun, find a range where you can rent and try a few, Glock, Beretta Sig, FN are all fine Trust me if if goes well you will have many more, Just dont get a 5.7 as your primary gun, Not as good in real world as on paper

They are great handguns but out of stock in most places
Go with a g19 first

Attached: WoundVectors.jpg (3120x4160, 1.7M)

.45s are my favorite tbqh

>safety on a carry gun

The trigger is the safety. If you get a quality iwb holster and you actually practice trigger discipline it won't go off by accident

yeet

I wonder what the mortality rate is for a music video camera man these days.

Attached: ballin.png (560x703, 25K)

I was just thinking about my initials or surname

What are you planning on using it for? Daily carry? Home defense?

It's government surplus my dude. Once the supply is gone, it's gone.
I bought mine off Aim Surplus, but I don't think they can source them anymore.

Attached: Jet-Black-cowboy-bebop-34356328-500-333.jpg (500x333, 32K)

>The trigger is the safety

Attached: 1522010594249.jpg (960x960, 55K)

does glock still use their fucky trigger safety?

You're right but you're also assuming this will be an EDC gun for OP

glock has a thicker barrel than sig with deeper rifling BUT the trigger sucks dick. sigs have a great out-of-the-box trigger and that matters a lot for accuracy. if you're a nigger who's just gonna hold it sideways and dump the full mag in someone's general direction (or a dumbshit knucke-walking cop) glocks are fine

my friend put a new trigger in his G17 and it's so much better now. 2lb pull

If you're new buy a bersa thunder. They are cheap, reliable, and easy to maintain.

If you don't like it then no big deal you're only out a few hundred bucks.

As your ID says.

>F+orU
Faggot.

You can get a turkish-made lookalike called the Canik Shark.

Shotgun for home defense.

9mm glock for first pistol.

AR15 for first rifle.

After that, buy what you want. Probably a CCW next, .38 or .357.

armslist.com
Buy one secondhand faggot

Just shooting at ranges or something, making it a hobby. Perhaps some personal defense. Baseline is, I want a quality product. Something that I will feel good about, even if it takes a dent in my wallet

Look out guys we got a cowboy here.

The five seven is a bad ass gun but the ammunition is way more expensive than something like 9mm. I'd get a 9mm for your first pistol. Glocks, Springfield XD, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson all make great pistols.

>k

But a Ruger security 9 for about $370 would probably be a better choice for a first gun.

90% of police work is talking to people.

With that said, either get a Glock 17/19 because everyone else in your department is probably going to be using one. Finding gear for it is easy, and if shit really hits the fan everyone's magazines will be the same as yours so you be fucked if you happen to run out of ammo and you have some stupid meme gun like VP9.

Or if you truly want to be a holy warrior get a high quality 1911 and train with it every chance you get it. I use a 1911 for duty and a glock 19 for backup. I love 1911's because they're incredibly rewarding once you start getting good with the weapon and I love the history behind the weapon.

If you're gonna spend that sort of money at least get something that looks nice.

>in b4 only 6 shots
The average self-defense encounter involves only two or three rounds fired. Watch any video and the second a single shot is fired, criminals run, almost never is fire returned. Particularly when you are shooting a a .357 magnum round that will sound like a bomb going off and have a powerful muzzle flash.

Attached: rhino.jpg (1000x642, 54K)

don't listen to this guy, he's retarded
>t. military range instructor

only criminals, millionaires and police are allowed to have guns here

Attached: 1508022961070.jpg (1200x675, 148K)

Shit looks like a rhino

check the smith and wesson MP line out, a shield or a compact would be neato 4u

I was going to get a 5.7 but ammo availability can be a real problem. When I was looking 5.7 was almost impossible to find and it's expensive. I went with a 10mm instead. It's still not as common as 9mm but it's available. I love my Glock 20.

Sigs are great, if you look at my second post I actually recommend them as well. That being said anyone saying Glocks are shit guns is a fucking idiot. I never said they were the best, and these days I feel they are over priced. But they are a good and extremely reliable firearm.

Yeah, it'll get expensive trying to get proficient with 5.7. Plus the grip is pretty large because of the length of the round.
Get a glock as your first gun, if you really enjoy shooting, find a range you can rent a FN at, then after you fall in love buy it.

and as your ID says

>kZNRGgCK
kangz nigger glock gun cuck

There's no safety on my guns. Don't need them. They slow you down in a life and death situation and they give idiots a false sense of security. Hundreds of accidental discharges happen because someone thought the safety was on. That never happens on a gun without a safety because you know to be careful 100% of the time.

In what universe does that look nice?
That thing looks like it belongs on the short bus.

Lmao I just realized. Was reffering to the animal

The 5.7 is a really nice gun, can launch an angry swarm of little lead hornets as fast as you can pull the trigger with minimal recoil. Really easy to keep on target but a bit large in terms of frame and a bit on the heavy side. The ammo is also expensive compared to other choices but not so bad that I'd say don't get one.

Attached: 1519682748305.png (705x421, 617K)

>rhino.jpg
>looks like a rhino
Huh.

>le Glocks explode
How boomer can you fucking be?

What does my fellow Euros think? Should I go for it? It's only 1.50€ and the rounds are relatively cheap.

Attached: OI.jpg (1200x1200, 258K)

/k/ here, get this OP. You won't regret it.

Attached: 929db95226275563dc933449729388b5.jpg (1000x669, 363K)

>getting a gun whose entire gimmick is FA recoil mitigation when you can only fire semi auto

>it will sound like a bomb going off and have a powerful muzzle flash

Yes exactly what you want when shooting at a home intruder in the dark at 3am - deafening noise and a blinding flash to prevent you from being effective. Fucking retard.

Get something concealable, ruger lc9s or ruger lcp 2. These new generation pocket pistols have awesome triggers and accuracy. Check out nutnfancy's review.

Or you could invest a little more money and get something 1000x better looking.

Attached: 1521768795700.png (825x740, 486K)

I love my Glock. People are fucking retarded. They're just not sexy. Fortunately I'm not trying to fuck my hand gun.

Engravings give no tactical advantage what so ever.

Attached: 1.png (350x350, 160K)