youtube.com/watch?v=XyM3d-szCRA
youtube.com/watch?v=agNiINqkpdc
twitter.com/mazirori/status/925288095062224896
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GIRI GIRI AI

what even is this anymore

I guess Hayate and Mirage weren't popular enough for the poster

I love Freyja.

reminder that by now freyja is already dead.

Her first few lines in the trailer are 'Till my voice gives out I'll continue to sing' so maybe she'll kick the bucket at the end

>it's fucking nothing.

At least put a new song on the preview damn it.

Not a lot of content in the trailer, nothing really to say about other than I'm pretty hyped.

The poster is beautiful too.

This is how you know they shouldn't have ever included Mirage since the beginning. She was useless ever since.

She's a chinese cartoon user, she never was alive to begin with.

3 new songs and a possible new VF, nice. Also, anyone knows if the Valkyries project is just about the chogokin? A short OVA with just the VFs would be nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lLxdLhuUu4

It's more like everyone is irrelevant other than Walkure.

Won't say they made the wrong choice though, this show's only decent part is Walkure, all other parts are complete mess, so the movie(and i don't see they will change the story) focus on Walkure seems about right, at least people who hope for something more than Walkure will abandon their hope now, at the same time people who watch this for Walkure will gladly buy the ticket.

Looking foward to best girl winning this time.

Delta's biggest crime was completely cutting out dancing robots past the first episode, and Freyja's first concert

Yeah, the dancing robots were rad and they have to make more of that.

Also, is that thing below the Elysion a full armor pack for the Sigfried?

>we will never again get a Macross on the level of DYRL and Plus

>Mirage
who

Sayonara no Tsubasa shits on both.

>Plus.
Plus looks amazing and that's where it ends. The story was mediocre to bad and the songs were all experimental garbage bar a single nice track.

They shouldn't have included any pilot as important character since beginning.

Nice. I always want more Macross.

Will it have more of Best Girl Mikumo or it will be a Freyjawank just like the series?

I could never get into this, I don't know why. Mech's usually my shit

Pedo.

You didn't start with Delta, right user?

I'll still watch it and get buttblasted over mirage.

>Mech's usually my shit

Probably because the robots are the least important bit about it?
Macross' appeal comes from being a "robot musical", otherwise it's just a by-the-numbers robot show.

Provided, the robots definitely play a role since otherwise it would just be an idol anime and those don't come even close, imo.

Robots and music were made for each other.
youtube.com/watch?v=XyM3d-szCRA

I miss Messer.

>break all Macross tradition
>worst Macross of all time

>tfw your favorite series never dies

Frontier. This is just gonna be a retelling of delta like the frontier movie was, right?
Yeah, you're probably right. I enjoy it enough I guess.

Yeah, Zero was garbage.

Plus is standalone kino, but 7 is the best show.

stop ruining macross

Fucking thrust vectoring garbage.

I did
regretting nothing

Freyja is the best macross girl.

I mean, the problem of Delta ending is that it wholesale apes the Frontier ending.
If you watch one before the other...

They finally realized that male MC was a mistake and the planes should be in the background while the focus should be on the idols. Finally.

Mirage is still the cutest.

I hope they do more than just rehash.

While the first Frontier movie was mostly a rehash, they did add a number of scenes and that final action sequence with Obelisk was amazing.

THIS CANT BE REAL MIRAGEBROS SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IMPORTANT WHY ISNT SHE IN THE POSTER WHY IS SHE SO IRRELEVANT WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR IM SO MAD I WANT TO DIE

Awful threads as always, lads.

Don't think people care anymore, including Mirage fans.

I want to marry Freyja and kill myself after her death because I can't live without her.

>They finally realized that male MC was a mistake and the planes should be in the background while the focus should be on the idols. Finally.

Frankly when the first poster for Delta came, I thought it was going to be girl idols vs. boy idols

Didn't the last movie do horribly

>posts Freiyja
And it just got even worse!

NEW AQUARION WHEN KAWAMORI?

Seriously who fucking cares about mirage? She was the worst girl.

Killing him feels like such a waste

You really want him to ruin it even further?

Assblasted Sheryl/Misa fans who wanted to see newfags cry when Freyja either died or lost, but it blew up on themselves because they built Mirage up to be huge when she was so irrelevant you could kill her out of the story whenever you wanted and it would make no difference.

Just want another Evol

That's exactly what I said

To be fair, Hayate is the one shouldn't exist since beginning.

Is this just gonna be the one movie or will it be a series like Frontier?

>Implying Sherlfag/Misafags actually liked Mirage.
I'm one of them and I only saw Mirage as a waste of space and resources. She was the character that obviously didn't need to be there.

By the way, did they announce the staff for the movie? Is Kawamori the main and only director now or is there another one? Is it the same people working on Delta TV or did they hire a new writer and director?

Hayate is a good protag, what are you talking about? The worst things about Delta were the forced love triangle with Mirage, Aerial Knights being shit and dropping dancing robots after the first episode

They are starting a new series next year so I think it's going to be a single contained movie like the rest of the Macross movies aside form Frontier.

>Hayate is a good protag
Only in first 6 episodes.

Wait a fucking minute.
Did they remove Mirage completely?
Ahahahahaha.

I doubt this show's character can write their plot so wasn't that end up being staff's fault?

Pretty sure its just walkure pandering: the movie

Mirage is the "3" one, they added Captain's VF a heavy armor and move it to middle right.

Uchida and KENN were wasted on bad roles.
youtube.com/watch?v=agNiINqkpdc

What was good about Delta after 6 episodes beyond the songs?

That might have been better than what we got.

Well episode 13's battle is pretty good, but after that, it's fucking nothing.

Boy idols are very popular in Nipland right now and a lot of the male VAs casted in Delta have been in idolshit. I was surprised they wasted the chance on making female vs male idols.

Freiya

The first half as a whole was pretty good. After that, only the Freyja's birthday and the one where Freyja makes Hayate go Var crazy were the only decent ones.

Mikumo.

That's a slippery slope because then you have to say that, every character with no redeeming qualities could have been written to not be that way.

I'd jacked off to Mikumo and Kaname for far too much.

Dead franchise user.

Necro-thread so bottomed, filtered and hidden.

literally too good to have anything to do with this 'thing'
hope they don't even mention her, not that i'll watch it anyway

The worst part of Delta was the entire second half. And also Mikumo not having enough screentime despite being best girl.

This. The movies always change who won.

lmao
So retarded... no wonder delta failed in every level

the good part is that there is nothing left to ruin user

Sage me after I've age'd the thread, you sure showed me, retard.

Is there any chance of getting new macross anime after that(completely new) and, on the top of that, about music, but not about idols? It basically never going to happen, right?

How is the game doing?

A Macross without VF is even bigger chance than without idol right now.

Freyja is dead, and Hayate needs to breed somebody.

>Boy idols are very popular in Nipland right now and a lot of the male VAs casted in Delta have been in idolshit. I was surprised they wasted the chance on making female vs male idols.

Were they afraid it will pit the male otaku against the fujos?

kek

Original Macross Misa wins.
DYRL, Minmay loses again.

Original frontier no one won, Sheryl was leading though.

The movies made it pretty obvious that she won the alto bowl.

Though I would like to see mirage win I don't see it happening.

I don't know how they plan on fixing what was essentially most of the second half but more Freyja is always welcome. The poster also looks great.

The idols and music are the one consistently selling aspect of the franchise and what keeps it unique.

Would be cool if they add Mirage a scar in movie like this character designer's art(it just an make up of course), at least people may remember her this time.

twitter.com/mazirori/status/925288095062224896

Makina will win

Pink and green canon gay?

>more Maki-service
There's no downsides to this movie. None.

I WANT TO MAKE MIKUMO INTO A MOTHER

She's only 3 you toddlercon piece of shit

I can't believe Onyanoko Girl got shafted so hard in the show when it's one of the best songs. The movie better make good use of old and new songs.

They're just really close friends, user.