You're coming with me, user. We're gonna go hunt for aliens, time travelers and espers!

You're coming with me, user. We're gonna go hunt for aliens, time travelers and espers!

Can't it wait?

no

>autoerotic
>auto
You are not a very clever girl, are you?

Does she come and do this when you die?

>You're coming with me, user. We're gonna go hunt for aliens, time travelers and espers!
This is what she really meant.

O-okay

I l-like ponytails

No.
I don't want to remove Kyon from the story.

Haruhi would NOT jerk off user in the bathroom!

This, she'd do it in the clubroom in front of everyone if she wanted to

Haruhi is not some exhibicionist slut!

Such a cute little non-slut

Haruhi is 100% pure and is my adorable wife

Of course she is not a slut!

How does it feel to know that your wife has been cheating on you with Kyon the whole time

She has her eyes on Kyon and Kyon only so good luck with that.

He IS Kyon, user.

pic of us

>haruhi s3
>it's ntr

>Haruhi S3
>its love-dovey timeskip college romantic comedy
fix'd

Thank you.

If only there were enough Haruhis for everyone

However, I would gladly replace gay esper

At this point I just want a fucking S3

>tsundere Haruhi
>yandere Haruhi
>genki Haruhi
>timid Haruhi
>slutty Haruhi
>all other kinds of Haruhi
Yes, please!!

I want to snuggle Haruhi

Her face is the cutest

Nprth high or Kouyou?

Haruhi as a concept always seemed so appealing to me, even if I know that it's too good to be true.

Koyouen uniform + long hair makes my dick explode, she looks more mature like that

Winter North High

north high skirts are top tier

I want to go back.

I tried watching this show but found it horribly boring to watch. Couldn't focus on the story at all. How does it end?

You don't deserve to know.

your mom is horribly boring to watch

Im trying to read the synopsis on wikipedia but apparently there are like 4 different orders you can watch this mess of a show. I have no idea at wich order I was even trying to watch it when I tried to. I stopped watching after the episode where the guy and the girls are in some alternate universe and they kiss.

That's episode 6 of the chronological order which is the order on most streaming websites

I think I downloaded this show.

The TV broadcasting order seems to be the way to go since that episode felt like the last episode and it is the last broadcast episode.

I would assume that the TV broadcasting order is the order the creators of the show wanted the audiacne to watch this show.

I want to FUCK Haruhi GOD DAMN

you mean "haruhi" damn? haha
*ba dum tss*

FUCK YOU AND YOUR GROUNDHOG DAY SECOND SEASON!

Seriously, 3/4 of it is the SAME episode, over and over again. Biggest trolling ever and I rage-quitted the series.

This looks like a post made 10 years ago

What a pussy you are. Endless Eight proving itself to be the best pleb filter even in 2017.

It wasn't really the same episode though

I'm more entertained watching paint dry than watching bullshit S2

Go watch paint dry then, pleb.

Retrospectively the tv broadcast order is the best way to watch it but I can imagine that the first episode is utterly bizarre in that order

Can I sniff your butt though?

FAGGOT

I already found an alien, right in front of my eyes.

make up sex

Hey, Sup Forums
What's your opinion about light novel?
Especially, about what's happening after Disappearance.

Not a slut.

Slutty Haruhi is my fetish because it will never be real and she will always treat all non-Kyon males as potatoes

Nah I'm hunting for retards
Oh wait!

>She'll never choke you with her ponytail

Stop posting our photos, please.

Where's the adult Asahina these days? I want to go back in time and I guess she'd be more than willing to help.

poor koizumi

I just watched the 1st, 2nd and 8th episodes and then kept watching the series. :/

that's enough

I've completed novel 10 a while ago and i see that rainy day isn't included with the English release of surprise. So is there any translation of it other than the one done by ultimatemegax because i think I've heard somewhere that he has done a really terrible job with the translation

>haruhi
>mature

But I am tired...

Well I did say LOOKS mature

>Haruhi will never have fun with you in her swimsuit
why live

Will there be a Disappearance stream this year?

the aliens, time travelers and espers were in you the whole time

No

Fuck you, leatherboy.

Why not?

He's messing with you

I'll take your word, but has the site been designated?

No idea, I just felt that there was no particular reason why there wouldn't be a stream this year