Reminder that KEKhan used his full power against the namekians. This is it, it's over, go home chodforce

Reminder that KEKhan used his full power against the namekians. This is it, it's over, go home chodforce

Truly an embarrassing display

Are you new to Dragon Ball, kiddo?

Reminder the Namekians are stronger than Kale and Caulifla.

Reminder they ran away from SS Caulifla
SS2 Caulifla>Gohan & Piccolo

>run away from exhausted SS Caulifla when still relatively fine due to infinite regeneration

>exhausted and injured Namekians run away from a replenished Sticklifla
Why are Caulifags so delusional?

I don't know how the fuck you can spin today's episode into something negative against Gohan. He fought pretty evenly with the entire Namekian race and no-selled the brunt of an attack that blew Piccolo the fuck out.

it was a fucking gag

I don't think you know what infinite means

>Exhausted
>Fought for 2 minutes
>Injured
>Literally say they can regenerate infinite amount of times

>I-I-I-It was a gag!

>incapacitated and thrown of by Piccolos special beam cannon
>use up all their power to try to fight off based CHADhan
>MUH INFINITE REGENEREATION
>MUH INFINITE STAMINA
Caulifags everyone

Post YFW CHADhan eliminated Sticklifla

I can't believe you've gotten this desperate. It hurts. It wasn't supposed to end like this.

C*ulifags are mentally challenged. Stay mad, Gohan got the final blow AGAIN

SoyboyHan lost another battle I see

Those namekians obviously weren't strong as Gohan if he can fight two of them simultaneously. It's just that they had super regeneration abilities which let them tank attacks no problem.

>this much denial
I see Godhan has broken you.

>the entire Namekian race
>a handful volunteers

>Namekian race
>With power levels that rivals farmer with shotgun

Gohan p much confirmed sub SSJ2
I guess you can lose power permanently by not training even if you stay in the same 'form'?

reminder

why was Vados such a cunt and left U6 high and dry when it came time for their erasure?

Of course you lose muscles and stamina if you don't keep up your training

you must have big hands

He used it against Obuni too.
They are stronger than Caulifla, not Kale.

No more donuts for Hit.
She needed company. She is the only one who bowed to her GoD before erasure. She is just a troll.

Gohan did well but let's not overestimate him either. And he was not fighting the entire race, it was some volunteers. They were even with him in the end.

Champa's heart fell to the ground as he watched Saonel and Pirina vanish from the ring, and appear on the bleachers alongside himself and the rest of the Universe 6 fighters. It was over, and all the Zeno's had to do was push the buttons to finalize their erasure.

Kale buried her face in her hands, sobbing uncontrollably as she muttered about letting Caulifla down. Seeing this, Caulifla wrapped her arms around Kale and tried to console her. The other warriors simply sat in silence, reflecting on what had just happened.

"I'm.... sorry I couldn't protect you.... Kale.........Caulifla. I wasn't strong enough."

Cabba apologized before clenching his teeth, tears slowly beginning to fill his eyes. His apology fell on deaf ears, because nothing would redeem them at this point. The Zeno's began to tap the fallen Namekian's icons as Champa finally looked up from the ground, directly at Vados.

"It's been an honor being mentored by you. You were a teacher, a friend, and someone I couldn't have made it this far without. I love you, Vados."

Vados, still standing, reaches out her hand to stroke Champa's head as he once again lowered it. Her hand only drifted through the flickering light as he vanished from where he only moments ago was sitting.

"I love you too, Champa."

Clearly, that means it's time to go Blanco.

Gohan's such a boring character, holy shit.

At least Piccolo got a bit more of attention, but jesus, I'm already getting tired of Gohan and his involvement. Fucking bland as fuck character.

They did their combo, now it's just a ticking clock before they both get ringed out

Fucking hell. I thought U2 faggotry was done when last episode Ribrianne bit the dust, but no, nooooo the faggotry had just begun. At least it's done now, it just sucks that they had to take screentime from U6's erasure.

fanfiction-y as fuck, but at least it doesn't feel rushed as fuck compared to how U2's erasure was handled, even though I don't mind Champa's fuck you to Beerus.

Dunno, I expected something from the universe that's been involved the most with U7 that's about to be fucking erased.

*Champa sama

At least I've still managed to tolerate Ribrianne and U2's love mongrel shit for this long, but the minute they pulled those guys cosplaying as them, yeah, that was my breaking point, I legitimately groaned in pain and just wanted that shit to get over with. The power of love joke got way too stale and overused.

s to spit on their grave, I won't miss them any time soon

>He didn't enjoy the man transformation

the worst part is knowing Piccolo's going to be inevitably ringed out sooner than Gohan, who I'll still have to endure for as long as he lasts

People thought this episode would be more about Gohan and it was not the case. He could be eliminated sooner. Gohan showed his full power twice while Piccolo beat a jobber and charged his SBC for a combo atack.

Reminder that Champa is the savior of the multiverse.

So he’s at fault for this shit arc

>barely featured in the episode
>stole all the spotlight anyway

Such a great character.

Goku runs away when Bulma/Chi Chi try to hit him

Bulma and Chi Chi confirmed > Super Saiyan Blue Goku (we haven't seen them try to hit UI Goku yet so he may be stronger)

Caulifla a cute,
CUTE!

Middleaged women/Old hags are Goku's kryptonite

kys faggot

Who?

ebin post go(han)tenfag

Are you feeling ok?

>Soyhan episode
>The best part was with Caulifla

why are you posting a blank picture?

How can other characters compete?

Well, even I have to admit the "Pretty Black Hole" attack was hilarious.

Say hello to your Goku's new main rival/best friend/mother of his children

>new main rival
That's Hit
>best friend
That's Hit too
>mother of his children
Also Hit

>mother of his children
Goku is pure. The woman for him is Chi-Chi, and don't forget that Caulifla is actually a scumback back in Salada. Mafia boss isn't really the kind of person I think Goku wants to be around.

Fuck off you dumb shitposting degenerate

>invisible enemies
>no Yamcha to deal with them

U7 deserves to lose at least 3 characters as a punishment.

Meme aside, I like to imagine Hit having a family back on his home planet.

This is what caulifags really believe