President Jones

Let's say Alex Jones decided to run for president. How well do you think he would do?
Now, let's say Alex Jones - against all odds - became president. What do you think would happen then?

Attached: 19379297_242033559626657_4421232879166554112_n.jpg (600x472, 36K)

I don't want Alex Jones to run for President. I want him to continue doing what he's already great at.

I'd kick my feet up and enjoy the next 8 years

This could possibly top the Trump Rallies.

>What do you think would happen then?
lefties explode

Attached: 1512751978168.jpg (510x385, 45K)

No we need have another CIA goon in the whitehouse. The past ones were enough. We finally have a president who isn't brownstoned or a resident of The Farm.

mostly everyone would vote for him unless the opposition was amazing its just a matter of whether he wants to do the job and have the resources to stop voter fraud

cmon. itd be hilarious but he wont do it. he doesnt have billions to back him and self run like DRUMPF

What if he had the backing from DRUMPF and/or other conservative billionaires?

I'm assuming he would have fixing the gay frogs back to normal at the top of his list

I'm pretty sure he could win, we are really grasping at straws at this point

I want him to appoint a Secretary of Homo Frog Rehabilitation

MAYBE but do you really think anyone would be donating to him? if the people woke up then that would be a moot point. hillary spent like 10 billion dollars

Trump didn't need donors he just did shit that made our judenpresse flip their shit and cover him constantly for ratings. Alex Jones would be an even bigger shit storm

Exactly. This board cries about how Drumpf serves Israel, when Jones would be just as bad. I want Mike Enoch to be president. I would have loved to see Dr. Pierce elected but he got that cancer.

Attached: image.jpg (449x449, 89K)

We just need an amphibian pray the gay away camp

We'd finally purge trans-dimensional vampires and enter the 8th dimension to unlock the ability to drink chem trails

drumpf needed donors after saying he didnt want any but ended up getting them

THEY'RE TAKING THE DMT. IM NOT EVEN GONNA GET INTO IT

autism everyone, jones just says they cant go full separation from israel because they have 300 nukes kek

Lol, this is actually about Trump

Attached: B621E112-75DE-4536-9F5D-8F028A403C61.png (536x702, 723K)

Fuck up, faggot, you're a Jew loving homophile just like Jones. Dr. Duke shit stained him on the Jews so badly he had to delete the entire day's show from his youtube account. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (743x744, 312K)

GAY
FROGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS

>citing david duke

LMAO

>posts crackhead white trash
im not a kike lover i just dont hate every single one of them and dont insert ITS DA JOOS into theory on foreign policy with israel, the first thing that should be stopped is their selling of US tech to the chicoms

Why does he never wear a tie? I have not noticed him wearing one, before.

>Alex Jones wins the Presidency, with the tagline "Pioneer, Explorer, President!"
>Receives multitude endorsements from Former President Trump, Joe Rogan, Roger Stone, etc.
>Vice President Nugent organizes safari hunts of Liberals and Hollywood actors
>Fake News such as CNN replaced on tv by Infowars, now owned and ran by David Knight and Owen Shroyer
>School lunches supplemented with InfoWars Brainforceā„¢ and Cavemanā„¢, students reportedly healthier than ever
>All anti-gun legislation repealed in all 50 states, effective immediately, free miniguns for the populace
>Frogs return to their heterosexual state
>Alternate dimension goblinoid pedos BTFO
>Their screams echo throughout time across all stars
>yfw America receives the whole enchilada

Make it happen, USA

DAVID KNIGHT >>>>>>>> OWEN SHROYER

shroyer needs to find a better voice IMO

he'd so the same shit as trump: shill for israel.
anymore thought provoking questions?

shroyer needs to put a .44 in his mouth and pull the trigger.

>it's a david knight episode

This would be the best time line for sure. He would work on removing atrazine from water (gay frogs/feminized men), he would expose vaccinations, he would absolutely crush the globalists. He would do everything Trump promised and more.
Sadly, he would be dead within one year.
They are already working on killing him. He is currently being slandered and made to seem untrustworthy. He is also being assaulted financially in an attempt to bankrupt his operations. If all goes as planned for him, then the silenced broken Alex Jones will die with little to no new coverage most likely of "heart failure" or if his security is too tight, a "crazed citizen" will assassinate him.

well, this is still stale copypasta, but he can't win, his own record of self-contradiction is bigger than Trump's, with even LESS experience and zero ability to self-control, even when he's already winning. He's like a retard with rabies.

I unironically like David Knight.

Two Jewish memeflaggots. Pathetic.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x742, 349K)

david knight sounds like a journalist compared to most others they have on that can be cringey. they try to make points like alex but they dont have the tools to do it properly so they sound like whiny douches

That's because only losers work for infowars you memeflaggot.

Attached: image.jpg (730x730, 417K)

David Knight + Shakari Jackson was best combo. Otherwise it's listening to the same thing on monotone repeat for what seems like 10 hours straight without a pause.

ah a leftist fascist commie, im not a kike and i dont support israel

If you support Zionists, you support Israel. End of story.

Attached: image.jpg (894x1635, 610K)

Same shit as always

I honestly think he could win the nomination if he ran. He should run in 2024.

I'd be singing Shadilay for days.

what about lesbian frogs?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I said we're sick of Jews, faggot, fuck up with that bullshit.

Attached: image.jpg (1270x1406, 902K)

I-is Kek trying to tell us who our next president is?

i dont support zionists you fuckin retard the reality is sometimes you have to make deals with people you dont like too much youre like a little fuckin kid jesus christ