ERUERUFU

ERUERUFU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sLIQrFY3fUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Adrei deserved better ;_;

AFURERU NAMIDA

I don't get why Haruto died. Going into overdrive would make him lose all memories or turned him into a vegetable, but why would it stop his life functions?

S3 when?

youtu.be/sLIQrFY3fUk

i like valvrape

I wanna be the cream to your coffee

This is the best mecha show ever, I don't wanna hear it.

Nothing will be entertaining as this show.

So what's the Valverave of 2017?

Cause drama.

valvraves run on runes, so all kind of information count. When engine ran out of memories it switched on lifeforce or something like that

When is Sunrise gonna come out with their next mecha train wreck? This stuff is my life-blood.

Valvrape was a wilder ride than SamFlam, CG R2 and Danganronpa combined

I watched this shit ironically but I still cried when Haruto died and ERUERUFU teared up. Damn.

I did not expect that Running in the 90s, 10/10

Cross Ange was way more entertaining.

Tfw Haruto died leaving L-Elf to raise their kid alone as a single dad.
Name something more heartbreaking.

always hate degeneracy
but dunno why i really want a homo ending in the end

Kado

So you've finally awakened to your fujo side, user.
Though then again, it's the only ship that makes a bit of sense. Both Shoko and Saki were terrible prospects. Eruerufu was best girl by far.

I miss them and their love for each other.

Cross Ange was tryhard shit, none of the characters were interesting and LMAO LESBIANS was cringe

Ikr, I'm a sucker for those "cream to your coffee" ships. No matter how stupid they are.

Is there an explanation for their assbaby yet?

Test tubes. I mean, if you can suspend your disbelief enough to accept body switching space vampire nazis, I don't really think it's that much of a reach to say test tubes or something.
The ending really got to me when Haruto couldn't remember who L-Elf was and L-Elf was crying ;_;

Nothing canon but probably vampire magic. It probably spontaneously spawned from Haruto's corpse at some point. After all Eruerufu was the only one he had ever bitten and took information from. And the reproductive process of magic alien vampires isn't known.

BLITZENDEGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's always heartbreaking when a stoic and guarded character breaks into tears.