So is Varg a good guy? Or is he a bad guy?

So is Varg a good guy? Or is he a bad guy?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-22-at-9.18.33-AM.png (980x653, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDp-UM5VeQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=BD03a9OoWhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's excellent. he triggers the blubbering larping american christian "crusaders" on here. they are just as bad as snowflake liberals

>Haha he makes angry people who hate Muslims, fucking BASED
Kill yourself, Varg is garbage.
And its no wonder since he loves Muslim dick.

here's one now, look at it

Only brain dead sheep follow this murderous arsonist. His theories are garbage and I bet he stinks of BO. Literally a hippy.

He is retarded guy

Show your flag fag

He's both, and he has a destiny

Attached: 1816141071683.jpg (2976x2126, 1.74M)

Varg is a good guy. he's well prepared for the future onslaught

Attached: firearms.gif (728x408, 678K)

He's a black pill.

Attached: le viking 1_.png (720x480, 722K)

Doesn't he live off of taxpayer money or something?

I doubt he's living off books sales.

Yeah, the poor guy is on welfare.

wrong post
Myfarog doesn't look like a big seller

He's an idiot. He thinks that by descending to environmentally friendly village tribalism is somehow the solution for the long-term survival of humanity. He hates civilization, attributing it to some kind of foreign, un-European, Judeo-Christian concept.

The thing is, though, is that if society does collapse and degrade to the level that Varg advocates, how many generations does he think his miniscule village will survive? How long does he think that, in case of a societal collapse, it would take until another major civilization rises from the ashes of today's ones? I'd wager 50 to at most 100 years, and by that time his village society will ultimately get destroyed or inevitably absorbed into said civilization. Whilst it is true that misfortune brings people together, he is advocating for something that is going to be ultimately impossible in the long term.

Attached: 1497591853020.png (981x676, 504K)

Varg is autistic, anti-science, and anti-reason. Not to mention he sperged out and killed a man, very similar to how niggers behave. He believes in Paganism. What a fucking idiot. Yeah, Varg. Lightening is Zeus throwing bolts. Okay, Varg. Incesterous larping Viking, albino nigger

I need varg memes and pics
Someone kind enough?

he's a good guy, although some of his opinions can be a little blackpilled

He is a good guy. The best thing about Varg i think a lot of people miss is that he WAS a white nationalist anti globalist a long ass time ago but then went to prison for 20 years. So it's like having one of us from a time chamber and waking up into hell and everything you predicted would happen if they didn't listen.

ONE VARG AT A TIME

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 4.05.06 PM.png (162x190, 57K)

He killed his friend in cold blood.

It wasn't his friend it was a jew who was cornering the grassroots Norwegian black metal market and culture. He was also plotting to have Varg murdered.

Attached: errrrlol.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

My name is Robert Sepehr. I'm an independent anthropologist. Please join me as we rediscover the lost chapters of human history.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDp-UM5VeQ8

No one here has ever rebutted anything he has said. It's all shitflinging. Prove Varg wrong on one single thing without just resorting to calling him names like autistic, murderer (from the people who want a race war?), benefit leech (false but acceptable anyway under his ideology). You can't. That's how good and well thought out his stuff is.

Inside him is a peculiar child who is scared of the world. He went to jail for murder and every day laid awake in his jail cell convincing himself that he was right and the world was out to get him.

Having exited jail still a child - he moved away from the civilisation that hurt him and lives in the woods where he started a family and wants to be safe from a world that put him in such a terrible place for 15 years.

He now tells tall tales about how things should have been, reaffirming to the world that his way is right, and everyone else is wrong. Embracing the most far fetched and unusual beliefs to show that he is made of different clay, and calmly talking into a camera surrounded by nature, while calm music plays, and while he deletes all negative comments.

All of this is in the hopes that one day we will acknowledge his innocence and renounce our ways for you see - he did nothing wrong.

Post rare vargs

Attached: Varg.jpg (636x699, 211K)

Attached: Shouldn't have.jpg (912x599, 61K)

Attached: Varg Album.png (500x484, 367K)

100% correct. If whites are the most powerful and influential people in history, they should take most of the blame for the shit we’re in.
Personal responsibility Thuleans.

He sometimes has good points but I wouldn't rely on him for info.

Attached: 1497400975843.png (1001x535, 437K)

he actually said this : " you complain about niggers living off welfare, so why you don t do it as well"

Lots of triggered christcucks in this thread...
mmmmmm...

He's also a green pill, a red pill, and a white pill.

Attached: 1520259510051.png (548x437, 281K)

>Prove Varg wrong on one single thing without just resorting to calling him names

Done, pic related.

Attached: 20180325_175721.png (1000x534, 409K)

Kike on a stick worship isn't any different from worshiping fucking rocks.

Attached: Vape.png (556x644, 431K)

Yeah he was talking about the First Crusade, and he was right...

Attached: varg and toilet.png (727x634, 927K)

Sounds like he needed a friend

Attached: Vargman.jpg (602x690, 59K)

lol what..... i was just watching one of your videos.

>worshipping rocks
Sure, thing, nigger

Attached: fedoranigger.jpg (410x518, 17K)

>murderer
>bum
>hypocrite
>lives off government gibbs
>sage

>"why don't you act like a nigger as well"

Fuck this guy, should have killed himself after killing Euronymous.

Attached: 1511152850158.jpg (233x219, 19K)

Attached: 1516580566645.jpg (714x586, 71K)

Really? Cause he's saying Crusades, not the First Crusade here.

Attached: 1309751895321.jpg (204x258, 11K)

He is an actual LARPer who wants to live in 15th century Scandinavia.

>How long does he think that, in case of a societal collapse, it would take until another major civilization rises from the ashes of today's ones?

How long did it take from the collapse of the Roman Empire for a major civilization to rise from the ashes of that?

You could not say less than a millennium because 1000 years after the last Roman emperor it was still 1476 - the caliphate would soon be at Vienna's doors, southern Spain was still an emirate.

He's like the messiah to you mongrels
>MURR I BELIEVE I AM NORDICK TODAY
And the fucking state of his comment sections full of horrible mutants talking about muh heritage we wuz nordicks it's an absolute abomination he's an absolute abomination for humouring you clowns he knows full well you're all tainted meat

>who wants to live in 15th century Scandinavia
who doesn't?

>he knows full well you're all tainted meat
He made a video about it

No he wasn't by the time the Fifth crusadr happened the Muslims controlled little more than Andalusia, which is far from "almost entire".

You because they would probably sacrifice you because they've never seen someone so brown before

Meh he’s okay definitely shouldn’t be looked at like a wise all knowing sage

Varg is a vikang. He's really no different from the we wuz kangs crowd.

I'm 1/4 Norwegian and Swedish

pros

>offers different perspectives
>literally killed a commie and doesn't fraid of anything
>makes informative videos about a variety of different topics
>writes bretty gud metal and ambient music
>attempting to single handedly re populate the white race with his qt autismo gf
>appreciates and looks after nature
>lives comfy inawoods making creating games, books and music
>triggers christcucks
cons

>is SUCH a racial purist if he was in charge it would basically be the '100% Pure Bavarian Phenotype' episode of Murdoch Murdoch
>hard to spot him in vids because always wearing camo
>doesn't like cats
>can be stubborn and cantankerous

All in all I am a big fan and he is one of the few 'right wing' Youtube channels that I watch. But I would take some of the things he says with a pinch of salt.

Attached: 1515449309270.jpg (770x578, 80K)

And i 4/4 couldn't give a shit

>this guy hasn't read Ted Kaczynski

We're doomed m8

you just said I would be sacrificed so you care enough to think that idiot ;)

Wrong
He wants to live in the 5th century Scandinavia
youtube.com/watch?v=BD03a9OoWhw
>If you want to find the golden age of Scandinavia you have to go even further back in time to the bronze age
>Since then it went down hill
>And it went downhill because of civilization and the influence of the roman empire

Attached: 1521447575051.gif (500x290, 490K)

Chaotic Neutral.

But you being 1/4 whatever means fuck all to anyone would you eat a cake if it was 3/4 cake and the rest shit? Would you go for a swim in a lake that was 3/4 shit?

don't you idiots realize we missed the exit? we could have had the aryan civilization, instead because of some cruel twist of fate we got the jewish civilization, which is radically unstable, self-destructive, and unnatural. All he advocates for is that more healthy white men simply become more self-reliant and stop feeding this global jewish civilization by not participating in it.

Attached: 1515293052255.png (700x400, 355K)

A friend, a mentor, a father figure, something. The guy clearly isn't antisocial personality. More like a lost soul who joined black metal, wore long hair to stand out, then resorted to arson for attention and ultimately committed murder in what he genuinely believed to be preemptive self defense. He must've obsessed about it in a way that a person without issues would not obsess about. Signs of a weak will/inability to predict being wrong or just a pathological coping mechanism blaming others.

Imagine going to jail when cell phones had just been invented, and coming out to a world you would've been scared of anyway - to see smartphones, twitch streamers, sjw and muslim invasion.

It sounds like jail did him a lot of good because of how calm he is now. Don't be fooled by playing sad music during talking though, that's a very cheap trick. Pair the cheap trick with the fact that he's handsome, tall, muscular and charismatic, and sells what people want to hear.

That being said he's still a deluded murderer & arsonist who wants to nuke the world because he's scared of it. I would not shake his hand.

the other 3/4 is pure white too

One of ADL/JIDF's favorite golems to endlessly promote here, alongside others like Alex Jones, Lauren Southern, Ben Shapiro, Jordan B Peterson, Paul Joseph Watson, etc.

Kristian's losing steam now though among /nupol/, like others before him, such as Milo Yiannopoulos and Richard Spencer. Eventually, the /nupol/ goyim don't fall for it anymore and slowly lose interest. JIDF/ADL then finds some new kosher golem to wind up and send over here and the process repeats.

Attached: nupol looks up to this.jpg (640x430, 69K)

Meh, if anything varg is taking a gamble with his kids on the future. If society does collapse its gonna take awhile for things to resurface to current levels. Resource extraction and all. Rome collapsed and left a fairly clean slate for society to rebuild just took a longass time to get through the dark ages. Probably take longer to rebuild considering you have so many variables nowadays like nuclear plants going offline that could cause major problems. If anything it'd be better to be in varg's living standards then transistion to a society before major mob groups start forming. Vargs family would be safe up to the stage of multiple tribal groups forming settlements.

how could you say such a thing?

Greatest thing to happen to larping queers like this

Leftists love him and push this faggot non stop because he divides the right more then they ever could.

He is a good goy.

He, unlike you, believes in freewill.

el monstruo

Attached: XYOkPVD.jpg (476x277, 23K)

kys chink goo poo hybrid

Attached: 2335_preview_lg.jpg (640x360, 147K)

Bad ofcourse, all satanists are bad.

Enough of this fuckery.

Varg is not one of us and his retarded subscribers are no different than Trumpcucks or other e-celeb morons blindly defending their moron celebrity.

VARG, IS, NOT, ONE, OF, US.
He sucks Muslim dick, he hates whites if they are right wing, nationalists, Christian or brown eyed.

He shittalked Rome. He celebrated the fall of Constantinople solely because it's Christian, He has defended leftists, Muslims and communists.
He is unable to appreciate European culture, he rather worship the primitive nordicuck native """"""""culture"""""""".
In top of that he is a subhuman and wants everyone to live like subhumans.

Attached: !1520339157777.png (1734x652, 1.14M)

>thinking civilization will ever get you anywhere other than kikes and non whites

Attached: ox0x4u1qdX1us0emro1.jpg (940x617, 118K)

Attached: 88 Varg.png (724x469, 283K)

Attached: Varg-Pigtails.jpg (620x326, 85K)

Attached: Varg is on welfare while he plays rpg tabletop games all day in the forest.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: CW5YYPOrZsE.jpg (810x1080, 163K)

lawful neutral

>you have brown hair and eyes, you're not European
>real Europeans have blonde hair + blue eyes

Varg is a kike. I literally can't think of any blonde haired blue eyed people who did anything important.

Attached: image.png (599x438, 166K)

Attached: nk3x8h66lU1sxtlaso1.jpg (450x672, 33K)

Attached: p151zbTZIa1w33vlwo1.jpg (711x960, 110K)

Fixed faith, that is how you are going to die was decided by the norns when you were born, when they spun your web of life.

The path to how to get there, is your own choice, but you can never fix this outcome. Not even Odin him self is above this, he gave his eye to know his faith and knows fenris will get him in the end. This is what he haunts him, that he cannot change this outcome

Attached: e5b527389d78cc41fb2557298a7bde56f3212bf56e83f2193894f8065b32bca2.jpg (1280x853, 191K)

Attached: burzum.jpg (608x483, 143K)

Attached: burzum varg vikernes.jpg (241x209, 7K)

>that id
>Q saw God

Attached: vikernes_1.jpg (1157x1713, 862K)

Attached: varg_vikernes.jpg (400x600, 78K)

>muh ice age will kill all the shitskins
seriously millenial fawning over Varg is pretty dismal.

Attached: n9xkukES6q1sldldmo1.jpg (500x697, 83K)

he's just a man doing his own thing
i believe he's genuinely trying to help

You don't really get to mock paganism if you're christian, the bible is full of retarded stories.

Attached: cuntlr_mz03lvqux51s8wm69o1.gif (500x268, 986K)

Attached: y55t.jpg (400x640, 47K)