Dragon Ball Super

I already miss them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTq3xW7_hCU
youtubedoubler.com/mldf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best girl.

In the end, was Champa /ourguy/?

I wonder how they'll feel when Vegeta revives them and they realise they genocided their entire race for absolutely nothing.

>Pirina is this /fit/

>Kefla's bullshit
>U2's MUH LOVE shit
>faggot ass policeman with sirens
>Freeza has probably been watching everything unfold disgusted to the point of nausea

Reminder that Freeza is the character you're supposed to self-insert as during this shitshow if you have any taste.

They just wish the namekian dragon balls to unfuse them all.

>genocided
It was a group of volunteers, not every Namekian in U6.

Use the catalog before making a new thread retard

I guess they can unfuse on their own
after all this is what the original Kami did and created the evil Piccolo in the first place

You know, I don't think Toriyama or Toei like Tenshinhan.
Allow me to EXPATIATE through examples of Tien being doo doo.
Okay, so, this is every attack Tien ever attempted in Super. Seriously.
blah blah blah "Tien is very underused" blah blah blah
So, after about 10 minutes of Roshi and Krillin scenes, we finish this off with a Kikoho that hits two guys. And that's it.
Remember this move. It's what Tien does anytime the writers are forced to use him,
because no-one on the staff actually seems to give a shit about him.
Hey. Keep it up, buddy!
Episode 89! Yes, we were at episode 21. Now, it's episode 89. That how BAD it is!
Tournament of Power is starting up; Goku is going around gathering fighters!
I shit you not; he and everyone else actually forget about Tenshinhan!
blah blah blah "Toriyama Handjobs" blah blah blah
So, Tien vanishes from his own episode for the most of it.
He shows back up after Roshi is mind-controlled into going on a rampage.
blah blah blah "Roshi and Gohan are so STRONG and AMAZING, while as Tien is so WEAK and PATHETIC" blah blah blah
Anyways, okay, Tournament of Power!
Yeah that's right, he didn't do anything for another eleven episodes!
blah blah blah "This is the first attack that Tien lands against an opponent" blah blah blah
Okay, next episode, Tien's episode.
Spoilers, this is the WORST episode of the tournament, people said about this one.
blah blah blah "Tien's episode truly was the worst" blah blah blah
Well, Tien didn't have many pages in Super.
But every one of them is filled some some bizarre, barely restrained LOATHING for this character.
blah blah blah "Reson for why Toei loves Krillin and hates Tien,
is because Krillin is Goku's best friend and Tien is a Chinese character in modern Japan" blah blah blah
Dude has received no respect at all, Japan HATES Tien.
And still worse, here in America, barely anyone cares.
So, good job, Tien. Maybe you'll be allowed to MISS another Kikoho 50 episodes from now.
Good luck, buddy! Good luck!

These two are going to fuse with Piccolo in the future aren't they...

The whole point of the fusion was to win and not get erased in the first place. They knew what was up.

I don't.
>Gohan didn't even need to fight anybody in that pic to get rid of them
Best boy in action baby.

What is your favorite move/technique in the whole series?

Nice pasta, but not a single word of that video is a lie. Tien has been made a bitch for no real reason.

13 minutes to revival and counting

13 minutes means 100 hours, as we all know.

Although, it is kinda obvious with how undramatic their death was.

It hurts, bros.

Say something.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTq3xW7_hCU

Okay, so if Toei wants any real tension going into the final fight against U11, then we need to dwindle down to just 3 fighters left, or else there would be nothing to worry about, as we would otherwise just win via having more fighters at the very end.

And since, knowing Super, the last three are almost certainly going to be Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza, that means we need to drop 17, 18, Gohan, and Piccolo within the next month or two.

So what's it gonna be? Will we lose more then 1 fighter next episode to the bugs and the blue guy? Will the Megazord be stronger then the sum of its jobbers? Or will Pepsiman asspull some blue tier form? Because I hate to break it to you Sup Forums, but that's litterally all that's left in this tournament. We are gonna lose 4 fighters to a hoard of Jobbers

Gohan will not drop, it will be Gohan who is the last surviving U7 member.

Screencap this.

F

But that has been obvious since long ago.

F

I hope all universes stay dead for good. I hated all this forced girl fighter shit.

They are right. Unlike Krillin and Yamcha who settled down. Tien kept trainning and vowed to catch up to Goku. So we are to believe he hasn't come up with a single new technique even though he had so many to begin with?

Right

Goku Frieza and Gohan. I think Vegeta will be pushed out right before them.

I am guessing robo universe will get at least 18 out if not 18/17.

reminder that if you self-insert at all, you're a sperg.

S
Also:
>no Fuwa pic
I hoped the lazy faggot would beat the shit out of the loser girls in the benches while in his alternate personality after they wasted the potaras by losing. Him failing to deliver kinda allows me to forgive you for not including the faggot in your compilation pic.

We all knew that it was going to be a sad moment when Universe 6 was erased and the writers had such a good opportunity to make it a punch to the gut, but they just failed.
You'd think at the very end we'd get a serious, real moment from them with our Universe 6 friends wishing Universe 7 good luck after being enemies this entire tournament, but nope. Cabba yells from the sidelines with enthusiasm as if he has no idea his universe is about to be erased, hit does nothing, Champa does Champa.
And we didn't even get a reaction from Goku.
This scene was always destined to be good since there was a lot of buildup for it, but think there were a lot of missed opportunities here.

All i see is good reviews about this episode but all i see is bad writing. Goku still has infinite stamina, and im tired of the shows attempt to explain this by having whis and the kais say hes breaking his limits and pushing himself to the limit. Also from our understanding of namekian fusion, it should be very strong that even picollo after fusing 2 times has reached the level of a super sayian, hence universe 6 namekians should have been much stronger. From what we saw they fused with over 30 namekians meaning they should have atleast (emphasis on atleast) reached the level of super sayian red.

Goku bursting great amounts of energy out of fucking nowhere is not an asspull its goku being goku,

It's been ridiculous. After this no fight will ever mean anything cause they've made it clear goku can restore most of his energy in under 60 seconds.

>I guess they can unfuse on their own
Kami had to train a whole human lifetime to be able to separate in two. Doesn't seem to be an easy process.

>Forced
This is Dragon Ball, the land of asspull superpowers. If there's a universe where girl fighters can exist believably it's here.

I wonder how many GoDs has each of the angels lost previously.

I doubt it. If Toriyama wanted to make Piccolo relevant again he'd just go train with Whis.

Just because it's justifiable it does not mean they should be pulling this SJW bullshit on the series.

Well, there's still the chance the manga will portray him better.

>implying japan gives a flying fuck about any of the bullshit that is circulating in the west.

>SJW bullshit
dude, sayajins are aliens, they don't have to submit to the physical limitations of humans

>SJW
It's Japan, everytime they put girls on it is for waifufag money.
Let me remind you that 18 exists.
Not to mention that it's not like they are humans, who are completely worthless in Dragon Ball.

None of the girl fighters came about because of some sort of SJW intervention. The girl Saiyans are there because of waifufags and maybe because Toriyama actually is interested in exploring planet Sadala. The magical girls are there because it's a parody of the genre that became the counter to the shonen fighting genre and because Toei does a lot of magical girl shows. The other random girl fighters are either fat or a parody of one feminine thing or another. Japs don't care about being PC.

>bringing your worthless western bullshit to anime
If they were SJW they would be like your garbage women, AKA, they would be fat, full of piercings and tattoos, permanently angry, and they would have dyed rainbow-hair in base form, not to mention they would be fat as hell.

This is how Kale would look like if they were trying to get the SJW audience, instead of being the quiet, timid, quiet, hentai-voice little waifubait that she is.

>SJW
>Putting strong saiyans females
They are just woman holy shit man stop being a faggot

Kale gets pregnant in the future so. They will be back.

Caulifla too.

Reminder that he would have solo'd Jiren, Toppo, and Dyspo, and U7 is lucky that Vegeta had knocked him out before he could unleash his full power. Hell, the sniper saved Gohan and Piccolo from geting utterly TRASHED by this guy. Toei's obviously saving Dr. Rota for a future arc, no doubt to singlehandedly curbstomp the angels and EGP and create a new hurdle for Goku and co. to reach.

true true

top 10 Anime missed opportunity

youtubedoubler.com/mldf

Kikuchi sucks

So when is the *terrible* thing going to happen in the tournament?

Ok you linked from the other thread and I thought you were just trying to draw some (Yous), and I'm not really about Jiren or Superman...

But this double is fire my dude, so here you go.

Cabba knows U7 will revive them, thats why he told Vegeta "Good Luck".

We might get Gokus reaction in the next episode.

>takahashi on 122
>instead of the limited time he had for episode 114 he has the full 8 weeks
Something big is happening episode 122. UI Red Vegeta?

The Namekians were matching Mystic Gohan, who is Blue Tier.

>tfw no gf

>Hit smiling in the face of death
H-He can't be gone. We almost don't know a damn about him, but he by far my favorite side character.

Vegeta vs Toppo

I want to see Vegeta using the Gamma Burst Flash, it was such a great moment in the manga.

>We might get Gokus reaction in the next episode.
Guys, Goku doesn't give a fuck.
>Gohan, who is Blue Tier.
No.

he could have almost any girl in the world, hell he could have anything he wanted. yamcha doesnt deserve pity

>Gamma Burst Flash
Is fucking trash and unneeded. If TOyo wants Vegeta to get a new technique he should give it something other than a generic ki blast. He has Garlick Gun, Big Bang Attack and Final Flash, the strongest of them. It's unneeded.

Reminder that if you use the word "sperg", you're undeniably a dribbling autist.

>Shantsa can necromance erased warriors
>Could probably do the GoDs
Jiren what the hell! Why aren't you doing anything?

even though he didn't say a word, it was still heavily emotional. hell, even u2 had me welling up since none of them were really upset with being beaten, their entire universe watching and still joyous even though they were about to be erased.
thought there was going to be some huge speech between champa and beerus, but the subversion with him fucking with beerus one last time was hilarious and the immediately crushing because you 'know' its the last time he'll ever mess with his brother again. cried like a bitch watching titanic

anyone have a panel of vegeta using Gamma Burst Flash in the manga?

>Final Flash, the strongest of them
Nope, that's Gamma Burst Flash.

>anything that involves women is SJW bullshit
I hate feminism cancer as much as the next guy, but you're literally just being an insufferable faggot.

>ToP is down to Frieza, Jiren, and Goku
>UI Goku isn't enough and Frieza is already aware he's weaker than Jiren
>Swallows his pride
>Pulls a Namek and blows his part of the arena up, leaving him to fall with Jiren out of bounds, losing his chance at the wish.
>"Hmph. I don't need the Super Dragon Balls anyway. All I need is to be revived."
>Beginning of Frieza's redemption

>Frieza's redemption
Pleasse

>implying
he'd never do that, since for him there are only two options, win the super dragon balls and wish to be more powerful than the angels or lose and get erased at best, in hell for eternity at worst.
He might help goku beat jiren then 'double cross' him after he wins.

>implying you know Freeza-sama as intimately as I do
Fucking presumptuous ningen

God I hope they don't drag the rest of this shit out.

Shut up user. Don't you know Toriyama reads Sup Forums

what universe are Beerus and Champa originally from? Do Zenos erase you based on your universe of origin, or universe of residence? It seems to be the latter based on Champa's erasure but Beerus' survival. So I propose that everyone buy a house in every universe so that they can claim residency when the time comes

Beware of Universe 4

I hope it's ending soon and the march thing is for something that happens back at U7

OK, I don't even like her, but I'll admit that it's cute AF, if cliched.
If not for her earlier bullshit and waifu power to the max - I'd might have even smiled.
ok, did smile a bit, still hate her tho

I can't believe Universe 4 has survived this long.

I haven't even watched Super but Hit was definitely the only well-designed character, he's fucking dead?
Wow, brilliant.

All those fucking jobbers will be done within 2 eps and then Jiren will knock out almost all of the team 7.

You realize he's already getting a wish. Being more powerful than the angels or zeno is useless if he's just gonna go back to being powerless and dead.

>U7
>42 wins
This arc is such a piece of shit.

Next Time

Press F to pay respects

>the only well-designed character
>A purple penis-head ayy in a trenchcoat
>well designed

Kekekeh~

>Hit
>Well-designed

F

They'll be back.

Still looks way better than anyone, especially fucking Jiren.

Why couldn't Caulifla be more like pic related?

>it was all a ruse
>no one was erased they just returned to their universe
>except frost

I don't understand this arc. They have pretty good episodes like the UI ones and the latest one, then they immediately throw in goofy episodes.

Is Vegeta actually going to just fall out of the ring?

>19 fighters left
>7 left in our universe

>series ends in march
we can only pray is right. 119 seems to be some scuffle with U4, can probably expect them out in a couple episodes. then u3 will have the robot fusion jobbing to...lets say gohan, pepsiman getting beat by vegeta and the other two beaten by 17 & 18. that'll leave us with the final bosses in U11 to close it out