Re:Creators

>Should be the female protagonist
>Jobbed in all the fights.
>Is near killed and survived thanks the twitter asspull.
>Died three episodes before the ending,

Is she the worst character of the year?

She is Ash Ketchup of anime

Female protagonist was clearly Meteora after a couple episodes. Altair was evidently the MC for anyone who paid attention to the intro.

Moral of the story is that without plot armor, manipulative characters > heroic characters.

S2 announcement soon?

She's a good person, heroic, well meaning and caring. What happened to her is outside of her character

>should be
Nah, anyway she is alive in the novel world.

Re:Creators was clearly not intended to be a battle royale anime. It was a commentary on the anime industry.

Is there a tag for girls bleeding from their mouth? I find it to be incredibly hot.

Everything about this show was bad, How do you ruin such a cool idea.

Disgraceful.

Kill yourself

Why would that happen? Nobody cares about this show anymore.

The synopsis had literally no mention of any battle royale. But people keep wanting battle royales like they were some pinnacle of the anime "potential" even though season after season all battle royales are kinda shit, like the one written by Nisio this season.

>Nobody cares about this show anymore.
Aniplex does apparently

Meteora's the real main female protagonist. Selesia's just the muscle.

Eh. Character design was good. Production quality's alright. VA's good.

Not EVERYTHING was bad.

OVA leading up to S2?

Ryona?

Ryona is too general.

At least she is protagonist of the best ryona scene of the year.

You're wrong user. Re:creators had a great soundtrack and very nice character designs.

I want S2 to be an audio drama with Meteora telling us everything that happens.
It doesn't need to have action, just have Meteora talking about writing shitty LNs for 80 minutes non stop.

Where is my original Alice scale?

I wouldn't be surprised if they made that.

No, Altair and Meteora were by far worse.

Where do you get that idea? If you check the staffs twitters they were tweeting their goodbyes to the series this week. It flopped.

But Altair, Meteora, Selesia and Hikayu were all best girl tier. Altair just being a little better than the others, and Meteora a little worse.

That's the garbage mop retard

>names the 4 worst girls
One can't possibly have taste this shit.

>hurr durr lets just never explain how she never even come to life in the first place
Fuck that noise, her whole setting is shit.

There is nothing to explain. It's the magical power of love.

wait boob window died?

fuck that shit. I'm glad I dropped that trash. Her hot design was the only reason to watch that fucking mess. Thanks for warning me Sup Forumsnon.

Altair was a pretty cool character and the Sawano music was nice. I just think Altair and that OST deserve a better show.

She is my wife, please be nice to her!

No, she is alive in her story and in the heart of the gods of pleasure

Aahh

We needed more Blitz.

Go back to Black Lagoon Hiroe.

What about this slut?

Needs infinitely more fanservice

Not enough

Hiroe didn't give a rat's ass about the true princess.No wonder the show flopped hard.

It can't be helped, Altair was best princess and best knight without even being a princess or a knight.

No u

Fuck thanks for reminding me about how shit this anime was. Did meteora ever stop talking?

Yes, when Altair put her in her place.

I remember dropping this on episode 18 because it was so uninteresting I didn't bother with the rest

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand Re;Creators since Meteora's monologue would go over your head otherwise.

>creation go on a world ending revenge because her creator died due shitposting and repeating digits
>somehow some anons fiercely defend it as it was some sort of masterpiece

But *I* want to put Meteora in her place...