Brown eyes are literally shit-stained sphincters

Look that shit. Nothing beautiful about brown eyes and there never will be. Whites are the envy of all other races mainly for our appearance. Our colours even more so than our intelligence and accomplishments have made us the envy if the world. Every other race is so generic and brown, how can they NOT want us dead? If you have blue/green/grey eyes wake up to their importance and don't ever breed with a brown-eyed girl. Let the browns fuck each other. Keep your bloodline pure and beautiful.

Our kind are almost extinct because of the jealousy of brown people. Breeding with non-white races is more than just dysgenic, it's downright beastiality. The beauty of the white woman and the intellect of the white man must never leave this world.

Attached: subhuman.jpg (600x766, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g2Z6S2oAbXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they do look like shit stained assholes wow

I think brown eyes can be beautiful.

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (330x270, 26K)

youtu.be/g2Z6S2oAbXo

Shill divide and conquer tactic, sage in all fields, ignore op and his gay self or your pets will die tonight

what do you guys think of these peepers?

Attached: Clinton.png (1521x565, 1.6M)

>tfw no gf to practice saving the blue eye white race with

Attached: IMG_32418_161312.jpg (424x132, 38K)

>blue eyed cuck who can't handle sunlight

Don't let the ticks crawl into your dick, Olaf.

I don't get it. Blue eyes look the same, just in a different shade.

Attached: 205.jpg (640x480, 88K)

I'm sad everyday that I have brown eyes.

fuck off retard
Potatoniggers are not White

I am sad everyday that I am Brazilian

My father has blue eyes, mother had brown eyes.
tfw, I have brownshit eyes. why live?

Attached: 1480676499790.jpg (1331x1380, 176K)

Suicide is the only escape, hermano Alejandro

>tfw great great grandfather fucked an injun and now I have brown eyes

Attached: 1505771757104.png (623x815, 504K)

>this viewpoint make doogo mad
>other viewpoint bad! doogo hate other viewpoint

>how can they NOT want us dead?
It's beautiful isn't it.
It's like that old tale, two men dying in a hospital, one telling the other of the great view he can see out the window. The other grows jealous, lets the first choke to death in his sleep to get the window bed.
Turns out the view was just a brick wall.
Careful what you wish for.

Same thing happened to me. This is just race baiting, though. In a very mean way. I bet they’re probably shilling but there’s a 5% chance they might be that autistic. Eye color isn’t linked to race. We found the knock out gene for eye color 30 years ago. The OAC2 gene that stops melanin in the eye is one genetic mutation, it’s not tied to race. Asians or even Africans could’ve gotten blue eyes just as easily. 6-10,000 years ago was when blue eyes started, and Indo Europeans have been around a lot longer than that.

Indo-European includes poos, there's a lot more to being white than just being Indo-European.

Brown eyed. Half the Jews have blue eyes. Irrelevant.

Attached: BF249347-CFEA-4C6C-8AE6-42DB09C62FBA.png (1242x2208, 546K)

Poos are partly African, though. Very long ago they assimilated some Africans, and they’re around 10-15% Africans now. It’s why they have darker skin.

>tfw green-eyed master race
everyone else is a shitskin or is more sensitive to light which can lead to reduced vision or blindness in old age

feels good to be superior

Attached: 1519616380657.png (400x386, 238K)

nice try DaQuan. It's called Waardenburg Syndrome.

According to Sup Forums you’re a subhuman. But those calling you that probably aren’t even white.

They fucked Dravidians, you idiot. They're more like Abos.

Noice

Pol masterbates to cartoons I’m just bored.

Sup Forums is dead

Nasty eye color, please dont consider yourself white if you have brown eyes.

Attached: sweads.jpg (1000x750, 61K)

Meh, same difference. Either way they’re not white.

Eye color is not the problem there dude

Dark brown blackish eyes are gross and non-white. But light brown hazely eyes are fine.

>green eyes
>there is always brown in the middle
who do you people think they're fooling

Attached: 1.png (1150x450, 883K)

green eyes are jew-tier trash

I have brown eyes meeeh girls like them i like girls so... ?

Attached: 1506948836640.gif (240x221, 1017K)

t. ass-mad brown eyes

Attached: 1508792000437.jpg (201x200, 5K)

Attached: RqDWJwq.jpg (400x320, 27K)

I know macacobro, I know...

Attached: 1521409479038.jpg (640x480, 112K)

Reddish brown eyes master race

Attached: BE7ACBF8-9950-4BB6-8C20-BE8A7E9B67A5.jpg (540x359, 49K)

Yes it is.
We come from the Sea
White have body fat, larger torsos, Higher IQ than the rest of the races because our ancestors ate Fish and Seashells from the sea.

Omega powered up their brains.

And Blue eyes are a diving adaptation.

pic related.

Attached: Solutrean Atlantis Civ.jpg (4132x3151, 3.72M)

but you do know that brown eyes are the purest as blue, green pigments are literally metabolic waste products that due to a genetic variation deposit in the eyes?

Call it whatever you like, dark skin only makes blue eyes all the more impressive.

It's an incredible combination - plus blue alleles are not lost, simply recessive - they will keep cropping up in interesting places from parents who aren't blue-eyed.

Attached: 845640054.jpg (514x594, 105K)

My wife of ten years has brown eyes and mine are blue. We are both white. She is legitimate wife and children material. Divorce her Sup Forums?

Hazel, Lightbrown, and Grey Masterrace

>tfw brown eyes
>tfw girlfriend has blue eyes
>tfw 50/50 split for having blue eyes offspring

Attached: sweat_guy_spiral_by_chadrocco-d866ob4.jpg (534x488, 271K)

>me on the bottom right

Does that mean I am as far from being white as you can get? Also many of those eyes are starting to get shit stained. Dark eyes, hair and skin is dominant for a reason by the way.

Green eyes in Europe go back thousands of years. Let me guess, red hair like the Celtics and Danish vikings had isn't good enough either? Dark black eyes like 2 sewer holes I agree are disgusting, but light hazel - green isn't a big deal.

Attached: green eyes.jpg (499x750, 82K)

Does she like anal sex?

Attached: IMG_3015.jpg (1242x1654, 213K)

If you're autistic enough to give credence to a shitpost on Sup Forums, divorce her and get a vasectomy

>Call it whatever you like, dark skin only makes blue eyes all the more impressive.
lol?

I dumped this shit whore the moment I read the OP. MGTOW for me

>pinkeye

She begged but I have the iron will of the fuerha

Attached: 1112.jpg (556x604, 90K)

yes divorce her and as reason tell her " shitskins eyes sorry "

See?

Attached: db5f50afa392cf610aafee4c3fc3046a.jpg (395x686, 268K)

Kys, most of the prominent historical figures are brown eyed an brown haired Caucasian.

Attached: cb4569_5681189.jpg (1000x2662, 479K)

Never seen eyes like that over here.

The shit stains to the soul

>tfw Russian, Belarusian and Ukrainian DNA with doll eyes

Attached: IMG_2422.jpg (606x154, 22K)

Bless you, op, now I can breed calmly.

Attached: pepe.jpg (573x430, 59K)

It's still a novelty on asians however with their light skin it's hardly as striking - so don't worry lads your blue eyed genes aren't lost - they will be twice as rare or skip generations, but they'll still be hanging about in the gene pool to surprise your descendants later provided you do actually have children.

Attached: Yv0nfVG.jpg (1536x2048, 372K)

Brown people with blue eyes are impressive like that ape that learned sign language is impressive, except the ape actually learned whereas the brown people just had a birth defect

Ever hear of colored contacts? Also Asian broads are getting a surgery now to make them round.

>Tfw taking photos in my bathroom because of the good lighting also because it's 4:00am

Attached: IMG_2423.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

tfw

Attached: otter dissatisfied.jpg (870x960, 151K)

My bathroom post em

Attached: 1BE665D7-F7BF-4295-A719-379DBE99C324.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

Pretty much this

>100% northern european genes
>got brown eyes

wew lad, feels great being a nigger

>t.spiderman
Are you hanging from the roof?

Attached: 1522006208208.gif (267x199, 573K)

Niggers brown eyes aren’t the same as white’s Brown eyes. Niggers have almost black colored eyes. Very gross. You can’t even really see where their pupil is. Whites with brown eyes are much lighter and not bad at all. I personally think blue looks better. But it would be like the difference of a girl being a 9, to an 8.75. Don’t worry if your eyes are brown. It looks pretty good on some people.

Someone commented that they are called black nordic.
There are reds.
There are Whites.
Look at the Norwegian chess world champion with brown eyes.

Attached: Magnus Carlsen.jpg (688x600, 64K)

No I’m just a drunk dumb ass my phone was upside down.

Yes but blue contacts are easily identified up close as being convex and slightly misdirected to the depth of the cornea and the true alignment of the pupils - plus the way they include the dye to still allow light to enter means they are pixellated / dotted.

See the difference between:

>pic related

and

Not saying if you wouldn't prefer to propagate as many blue or green alleles as possible it isn't preferable to go for light eye colours in your partners. However your own recessive alleles in any heterozygous combinations with dominant brown alleles is not any more statistically likely to leave the gene pool than brown ones.

It's merely the actual appearance of someone with blue or green eyes as opposed to brown carrying blue or green alleles only happens when a homozygous combination of the recessive alleles reoccurs subsequently.

Just saying - not lost, just half as common and they might skip generations - it's your decision however.

Sorry

Attached: DSC_1768-1-2.jpg (1600x1059, 148K)

This thread is so fucking retarded

My blood

Attached: 1508596763583.gif (300x162, 593K)

brown eyes are shit. fucked one girl in my life who didnt have green or blue eyes. literally retarded specimen. her idea were not her own and the only understanding of reality is what was told to her. no self understanding of anything less than the superficial. kinda sad because her kind would make really good slaves. smart enough to follow. not black either european spanish and something else possibly le 10%.

That’s the master race right there

Everyone in my family going back many generations had/have blue eyes. I'm the only one with green eyes.

Can i laserbleach into blue?

Attached: 1517607082356.jpg (643x482, 73K)

Hey buddy, where can us greenies fit in?

Attached: 1511650801467.png (389x386, 312K)

Lmaooooooo

It's not a birth defect it's basic Mendelian genetics - it does crop up if you have a European / Other admixture.

Same thing as intelligence - I don't know why we have this notion here of "jews misceginating white people to make them less intelligent" - we have no fully-formed understanding of the genetic components of intelligence or indeed to what to degree its components are dominant or recessive. It might well be the case in the huge quantity of components involved that higher intelligence becomes more, not less common.

The only evolutionary pressure currently against the propagation of genes which produce higher intelligence is the neuroticism and delay of child-rearing sometimes to the point it actually doesn't happen intelligent people suffer from more than stupid people who will just have kids by accident or regardless of their ability to sufficiently look after them.

If you care about intelligence or blue eyes just make sure you have lots of kids with some blue-eyed, intelligent women.

Stop trying to drive a wedge between whites Kike.

t. greenie

Attached: soros.jpg (1366x768, 152K)

Yeah, Magnus Carlsen is a mental midget and definitely not hu-white. So tired of these gay threads.

red hair + green eyes is the patrician choice muh man. Blonde hair blue eyes is for the we wuzzers.

Attached: allsmiles.jpg (379x568, 116K)

You made me laugh ,thank you

What the blazes are you talking about? Did you just smoke some weed? That’s one anecdotal example you have. I’ll give you a Bitcoin if you find a study that links eye color to IQ or any form of intelligence. But there aren’t studies on IQ or intelligence related to eye color because eye color isn’t linked to race. Fucking Christ. That was one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever read, what you just wrote.

I'm white with brown eyes. I know I'll never be the same as you glorious blue-eyed patricians. At least, when the racewar starts, I can be used as a double agent and infiltrate the turks and white hispanics, or at least a kamikaze. I want to serve the white race.

sorry you're sub-human.

>Literally
You don't have the right to complain about anyone.

Also, this is clearly a slide thread that should be on b or bant. Sage and ree-port-ed

Attached: 1501103245867.jpg (1080x1710, 635K)

whats yours?

Attached: 4dfda9d2820b4ef236a241bf8aa64d47.jpg (1280x853, 441K)

>BROWN EYES AREN'T WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: DOI.png (255x197, 5K)

Thanks

>brown eyes look like shitty assholes
>have eyes so brown that it just looks black, thus no asshole

>father has brown eyes
>end up with Green eyes
>Dad is jelly of them
Haha how can eye-lits even compete?