Do you think Shin will end up with her or the killer girl?

Do you think Shin will end up with her or the killer girl?

Killer girl.

both

He's gonna climb the mountain with both

Why kingdom isnĀ“t popular in Sup Forums?

It's good

used to be really popular, hype died down around the big coalition war arc.

It makes it hard to find/notice a thread if you don't label it.

I don't know too since its really popular in Japan. Maybe because of the shit anime?

Killer girl will probably die protecting him in Chu.

Didn't Ten die in Chu?

Nah. I can only remember one guy dying from Shin's company, and I cant even remember his name or face.

It's popular user, we just don't talk about it. Cause there's nothing much to talk about. There's nothing to speculate, the databook of Kingdom is literally the most accurate databook in all of anime/manga history down to a margin of error of like 1% or less when you match it with the fights, and nobody here pays attention to chink geography so there's no nerd talk about maneuvers like there is on baidu.

What do you want? The art isn't really designed for fan service so waifu fags are rather conservative. What is there to be said? The only meme that hasn't been beaten to death is Ousen is actually a misunderstood protagonist and just gets lucky like that guy from Angel Densetsu and his silent glaring face under a mask is actually his way of spilling spaghetti internally, but that can only last so long.

Shin is going to marry both of them and have two dozen kids.

Shin's gonna make a family with that one noble girl he saved way back in the Empress war, but it's gonna be played like 'oh yeah that happened ehehe'

Other than the glaive, will shin get any new upgrades?

I hate the fact that the scanlators made that stupid decision of sticking to Japanese reading to not only character names, but location names as well; the former is annoying, the latter is fucked since to find out where something is I'd need to search for it on the wiki, then search for the Chinese name, then for the place itself

Agreed just use the chinese names for everything.

Every name that's been out so far that can be googled by chink names is on a list by kingmagax. You can find that name to name list rather easily.

But that was the best arc.

He's going to end up with Kyoukai while Ten ends up with that guy her age that tutored her. This won't go the harem route, not that two girls is a harem anyways. If anything he'll have off-screen concubines like the king does, but their faces won't be shown because they don't matter. Just like Kou is the only relevant love interest of the king, Kyoukai will be the only relevant love interest of Shin.