Why do you hate Jews so much on pol...

Why do you hate Jews so much on pol? I am not a "larper" I am just wondering what they did to you or why you have such a deep hate for what they do. I am thinking of converting myself and, how I see it, Jews want equality and justice for people and that's all fine to me. It seems you people only have sadistic intent. Please explain your reasoning and why you alt right guys seem to hate Jews, blacks, ect.

Attached: Flagisrael.png (234x170, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JeeFvoUHUYw
youtube.com/watch?v=eCkc-ZF_TSY&index=20&list=LLfgxB8vdBEqKtWwPdAZU4LQ&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jews want equality and justice for people and that's all fine to me.
some genuinley do, but in general the reason why you see jews claim activism and support for this cause so much, is completely self-serving and manipulative.
Ie, claiming to bring and support bringing refugees into europe because of the holocaust. When in reality, that's just being used that as leverage, the real reason they want refugees in europe is demographic replacement of europeans.

>Jews want equality and justice for people
Jews want equality and justice for people
> Jews want equality and justice for people
Jews want equality and justice for people

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Lenin was a Jew,
Marx was a Jew,
And Trotsky was a Jew

Death to Jerusalem
Death to Mecca
The world will have peace, once the Middle East is gone

>USS Liberty
>Congress blackmailed by Israel through use of pedophile rings
>Jewish MSM
>Jewish Hollywood + MOSSAD spying on US citizens wishing to report sexual assault
>Jewish infiltration of Hollywood to gain nuclear/military secrets
>JIDF

/thread KYS

Want equality...

But goyim are cattle born to serve the juden parasites

the jews are trying to exterminate us.

we told them to stop, but they are ignoring us.

we will have to kill them all so we can live.

Attached: j2standard.png (1252x560, 154K)

>thinking of converting
Why would you "convert" to a belief you don't actually hold?
The trick there is who they consider people.
>explain
Jews are disproportionately involved in anti-white machinations. Blacks are disproportionately involved in violent crime and generally nignoggery. This isn't rocket science.

I don't know, user.
It's really sad.
But I don't worry, it's just a few edgy sperglords anyway

Sup Forums is an Israel #1 board

Yes, but they believe whites are too strong and need to be brought down so that others might thrive.

This is unacceptable.

Attached: 79917D44-FE07-4C72-8CE4-3AEC48B8FC70.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Saw this one yesterday
post something new now

I FUCKING WONDER WHY?!?!?!?!?!

Why do you take someone to court over a fucking joke with a pug on youtube?

Why do you get to call all criticism antisemitism?

Why do you think that you're God's chosen people ?

Why do you call us Goyim?

You control our politics, our media, our internet, basically our fucking lives. You push for more authoritarianism, censorship, and mind control.

You commit false flags.

You are all PURE EVIL.

Attached: 1514526028800.jpg (4568x2976, 3.8M)

They started the shit with Germany that got Poland fucked over in ww2 and my grandmother nearly killed in Siberia after Germans kicked slavs out of Poland. They literally fell for their lies and nearly got killed cause of it.

Attached: trumpbat.jpg (1200x889, 130K)

Instead of asking US why we hate Jews, how about you ask YOURSELF if you're keeping with the golden rule.

Attached: 1492159722473.jpg (629x667, 174K)

We don't hate Jews. We hate the Talmud and all who follow it's Torah breaking commands.

Attached: 809221B9-D85E-4DED-A78F-C3ECE5E80C3E.jpg (1784x820, 167K)

>We hate the Talmud
why? you don't wanna see ar*bs as slaves?

Attached: talmudist.png (1266x942, 2.4M)

l1% world population
control 73% world wealth
torah litterally calls for the murder of non jews
you cant be a jew unless your born into it

also they ugly

true Jews are ok, its the zionists

>l1% world population
0.2%*

Lots of Muslims on pol due to disinformation drive. They think they can convince autists to hate Jews more than them (not possible) kek told us long ago both are bad but Muslims are worse.

Death to Jerusalem
Death to Mecca
The world will have peace, once the Middle East is gone

>Using rockets into South Israel as happening
For fucks sake user keep up. Happenes all the time.

jews hate us , whoever thinks israel is greatest ally is fucking wrong . jews hate christians , if it was for them they would slaughter us all . also it s cause of israel that war exists in ME and rapefugees come to europe . no israel = no war in syria ,iraq

aren't Jews more controlling than them? Like 01.1% of population vs 10%? are u a jew user? most of headlines nowadays are from jewish ceo publications, against muslims

you're forgetting the necons in the u.s love the kikes

behind 98% of western civilizations degeneracy and problems are jews, every fucking time.
EU immigration is all because of jews,
con't...

Attached: 1518631172083.jpg (2000x2000, 2.66M)

Control is not an issue when people just want to be left alone on their own land. Muslims going around with grooming gangs when we want to get rid of pedophiles is a one way ticket to being hated more than bankers.
Fuck we deal with 30% interest rates better than a bunch of goat fucker

look at my thread you scum fuck

American lying media
>jews

Attached: 1520961610441.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

It their any part of the western world they haven't tried to wreck?
nope

Attached: 1519049800807.png (1373x960, 1.46M)

Europe

give their doctorate a read, it literally says fuck up white people

Attached: elders.gif (2790x9886, 2.09M)

i for one welcome our jewish overlords

#israelnumber1 #neveragain #giveupthegunswhitey

Attached: 1521881144995.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

you're acting like just the nazis did agaisnt the palestinians

/pol thinks they are double faced, play dirty politics, money hungry on a level that tgey will even sell someone for it.

Other Sup Forumstards just blame tgem because its funnt.

This thread is bullshit. You post the same thing constantly week after week. What is it you get from pretending to want to convert?

Read up on the Jewish religion. They say that Jesus is literally drowning in excrement in hell for what he did. The more you learn about it the more you learn of it's true nature. Jewish people view goyim as beneath them and as slaves to be used for their gain. This isn't conspiracy, this is taught by the most influential rabbi.
And that's not even to mention anything Israel has done. You have to do your own research.

you bulldozed your way into illegal settlements (many coming from "safe" countries like the U.S, into settle into illegal settlements) , you're justification? God told you that you are the special people and have more right than any other nation/colour? (pretty much about it)

Attached: What has Israel done for us.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

If Jews just want to be left alone why do they stay to leech of US and other countries instead of moving to their "promised Land"?

You should listen to Ben Shapiro. They aren't really into getting converts. When people have written in to him about converting, he has told them they don't really do conversions.

This. This is obviously a shill thread, but people should still know. You cannot convert to Judaism, they do however push you to convert to noahhide, which is basically supporting all the interests of Jewish people without actually getting the benefits of the Jewish community and being a Jew. Interesting trick they came up with.

Attached: smell.jpg (2048x1152, 121K)

stfu up. everyone knows jews are the real problem.

>why you alt right guys
who? fuck off

Attached: 1508281000444.jpg (960x960, 116K)

What gets me about this video is bringing in a bunch of migrants hurts all working class people youtu.be/JeeFvoUHUYw

It's not just white people. If you have 10 construction workers competing for the same jobs, they will make more versus 100, 1000 or even 10,000 people all competing for the same job.

The elites want to drive wages into the ground. They want to destroy the labor markets. That's what I think is going on. Liberal people get conned into supporting it by thinking they are helping brown people, but they are just helping to pit all working class people against each other so we can all work for slave wages.

Can you link sources? I'm interested in doing some research on the Zionist manipulation of the west.

Attached: Red Pill me on the Jews.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

You can convert to Judaism, but it's difficult. Also Jews are not allowed to tell you can convert. It's against Jewish law to encourage someone to convert.

Begin with the USS Liberty and end with Parkland shooting.
Jews love killing Americans for profit.

One of the best redpills I've read on Sup Forums
>imagine tomorrow demographics shift
>there are now as many Jews as there were whites
>and as few whites as they were Jews (~25m)
>how does the next decade play out
>whites are villainized by global media
>white males are genocided except for Shabbos goys
>attractive white females are bred with for looks/traits, the rest are indoctrinated by feminism and used further against white males
>minorities and Chinese are used for the kill off
>Israel expand into elite kingdom using white slave labor, and using US/UK nuke threat
Explain why this is wrong. Jewanons can't. I've even asked this scenario at bars with Jewish acquaintances in NYC. Their face when they mutedly agree.

Sidenote: tonight's 60 Minutes where Stormy's lawyer admits ties to Rahm Emanuel. And Rahm's Hollywood super agent Ari Emanuel is tied to Judd Apatow, who just happened to cast Stormy in his comedies. These curtain antics are only by necessity of low population. If they became a majority over whites, it'd be hell on Earth.

Hmmm? It's a great tragedy of existence that the Jews are such an extreme minority. I wish so so so so so much for a world where we are the dominant people in population, outnumbering Christians and Muslims. We'd conquer the galaxy, not just the Earth.

Yeah "technically" it is possible (for PR reasons) but in actuality it is almost impossible. It takes at minimum ten years to convert if you are lucky, and even then you are not a real part of the community. It's not like Islam or Catholicism.

This is why genocides happen

Attached: FB_IMG_1521797383872.jpg (552x289, 14K)

You would probably end up nuking yourselves, Jews hate each other and self-loathing is a pretty historic Jewish theme, and I'm not just talking about Jews who are anti-semitic.

No it takes like two years tops. I know many people who converted. And you are a Jew, it's ALSO against Jewish law to remind a convert that they were ever non-Jewish. That said you have to be converted by a Beth Din accredited by the Chief Rabbinate.

The philosophy around conversion is that a small percentage of goyim are "lost Jews", they have the neshyima (Jewish soul) but are unaware of the Jewishness. Conversion is merely a process of making a person aware of what was true all along. So converts aren't a "lesser Jew", in fact, there never were not Jewish.

It's a meme. Everyone needs a bogeyman. White Americans are at the top of the food chain, so to explain away their failures they need to have an invisible hand oppressing them. Hence all the anti-Jew bullshit

That's some hardcore Jew doublethink.

Attached: benny g.jpg (1200x962, 1.08M)

Biggest misconception and disinformation on Sup Forums. The US diaspora are radical rebellious teens to the Israel Zionists parents. One sees the globe as in need of repair through Tikkun Olam, the other sees Israel as the coming global capital. There are of course several million neutral hardworking Jews worldwide, but they are dragged into the conflict as antisemitism stats rise, due to Zionist chutzpah.

It's alarming how quickly Americans' attention was drawn away from how head globalist Jew Harvey Weinstein was recommended spies by a former Mossad director to use against white US women he overstepped with. Black Cube faced no reprimanding for its actions. How many diaspora globalist US power Jews use Mossad fronts like Black Cube on US soil, as muscle in business. Israel's cyber prowess is top rank. If this was a Russia scenario, the MSM would shout for blood. I don't even care that it's Jews. It's a huge threat to liberty, and if you don't make concessions, it's your ass. This is not my problem as a US citizen. I have family who fought in WWII and the Iraq invasions. You'd think the diaspora would be thankful, buys they literally say, "That was a long time ago" or "America and Churchill didn't act fast enough" but if you say the Holocaust was a long time ago, now you're a Nazi. This is blasphemous. They label young whites who are America First as Nazis, when my family risked life and limb to defeat Hitler. Compare this to the Japanese! We bombed them during this time, yet their diaspora and home country defends us, and their quibbles are welcome even. The US placed our nip diaspora in internment camps, yet they almost agree to this thinking, from a nationalist POV. If pushed came to shove, Trump would choose Israel over Japan, and this isn't even debatable. The Jews make Americans like myself think like Jews and get off on it. But if the Jews were in my position, they're opinions would be even more aggressive. It's mind boggling hypocrisy.

> I am not a quote-on-quote LARPER endquote
Topkek

The Jew accuses you of hating him as he strikes you filled with hate.

The Jews hate the goyim, and want to enslave them, not the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCkc-ZF_TSY&index=20&list=LLfgxB8vdBEqKtWwPdAZU4LQ&t=0s

Lots of blue ID deus vult fags here, must be similar IPs. I wonder what's going on.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (680x631, 114K)

Lel

Attached: 1521339585250.jpg (625x415, 160K)

>>Jews want equality and justice for people
>Yes, but they believe whites are too strong and need to be brought down so that others might thrive.
You obviously haven't been to a temple or seen any jewish services. The vast majority of jews don't believe anything of the sort.

you see, i was suspicious until you told me you weren't a larper.

Attached: fe195554e1a19436e5ddfffc39e6ea74e7e3ed919034ec9ed4744b798252c495.png (645x729, 22K)

Not really. The vast majority of Jews are lost Jews, if not only historically. That's also why Jews don't preach Judaism, it's against Jewish law. Anyone needs to be convinced to convert to Judaism can't possibly be Jewish.

In Kabbalah, it's even possible for a goy to spontaneously be born with a Jewish soul, even the strongest type of Jewish soul. Sometimes these people turn out to be very dangerous. It's similar to the whole notion of "ki" and the like in Eastern religions but with less energy balls out of the hands.

Jews actively work to dilute and weaken white Christian culture and identity, not to mention pollute the white gene pool. I find this to be an extremely aggressive and mentally abusive posture, taken by Jews considering how well they've been treated and how well they have prospered. They will be expose and like all arrogant empires, their own hubris will bring them down.

Blacks are disproportionately involved in violent crime and generally nignoggery.

NIGNOGGERY!!!!!!

Attached: 1501420646822.jpg (343x295, 11K)

new bread, come fuck their jew shit here

WE MUST FUCKING PURGE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1517369877368.png (600x600, 262K)

Bounce this Jew's ass back into the ocean. Jews spew nothing but globalist TREASON.

Curiosity: The inquisitor who succeeded in expelling the Jews from Spain Tomás de Torquemada was of Jewish descent. When he learned that Queen Isabella was thinking about losing them, he accused the Spanish nobility and royalty of selling Christ for silver coins (like Judas) was his pressure that brought the Jews out of Spain.

Attached: Torquemada.jpg (267x309, 73K)

As a non-Jew...I do have to admire your organization skills. You help your tribe and you get the world to see you has helpless victims. It's a very good cover. "The poor Jew". Don't worry though....your allies will turn on you at some point. #MeToo is just the beggining. Eventually traitors in your ranks will leak to Wikileaks. Then you will slip and you will leave a gapping hole somewhere in your net. And your downfall will be immanent. Your cruelty will be answered with wrath. It is the fate of all such tyrannies. You should have opted for a path of peace. But you chose war. And war you shall have. Your time is almost up.

You've conquered nothing by the way. White Christian culture was just easy pickings because we have allowed you Jews to operate, blend your genes with ours and hold key possitions. 1 billion Chinese will not. Nor will 1 billion Indians. As soon as the west is weak enough China will take over the world and the Jews will be stepped on like ants. Your money will be meaningless to a golden horde 200 million strong. You've hidden behind white men for long enough. But as we fall we will no longer take an interest in protecting Jewish assets in the West and slowly but surely the Asians will press their advantage and culturally push you kikes to the curb. You will try to fight it, but your Critical Theory will fail. And you will be terminated by the millions. For REAL this time and very little support will come your way.

Just have a Rabbi suck on your penis after he carves the tip off and the ghost of Elijah the Prophet will bless you and make you Jewish. And yes,,,,this is a real thing.

First, clarify, what denomination are you talking about?
There are people who have commented that relatives have converted to orthodoxy and it has not taken 2 years as you say.

Yes, the Jews do try to remain invisible...but they are becoming visibl more and more everyday. Jews HATE white Christian culture and identity. We have NOT failed. We just have allowed Jews to cheat. Federal Reserve and Commercial banking favors Jewish financing. This financing and lobbying controls the fortunes of companies. Jews are NOTHING but a ponzi mafia. And their time is coming to an end.