Hunter x Hunter will return June 29th

PRAISE BE THE LORD

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-03/hunter-x-hunter-manga-resumes-in-shonen-jump-on-january-29/.124753

Other urls found in this thread:

hiatus-hiatus.github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 another 5+ year hiatus right after

>10 more chapters where Kurapika talks and nothing else happen
That fucking boat was a mistake

It's going to be for 10 issues, tops.

hiatus-hiatus.github.io/

This is the shortest hiatus in 10 years.

>asspull x asspull
who cares?

Oh god, it went on another Hiatus? I was fucking right to drop it.

HxH is much better if you view the meeting with Gin as the final Chapter. If you're still reading it, you just hate yourself.

Nice, now fuck off from the BNHA threads.

>June 29th
>6 more months of hiatus
>another 6 months before a short stint of mediocrity and it's put back on hiatus again

January not june.

OP fucked up. It's Jan 29

If I could just wish to Nanika the shitposters were able to ignore that urge to shitpost...

Now, back on the topic, I want to see if Kuroro is able to steal a Nen beast with his ability. And now that he is on the boat I expect an unavoidable truce of him with Kurapika so they can face an enemy that is fucking both (The fourth prince comes to my mind).

I don't think it would be possible to steal a parasitic type like a Nen beast, but it should be possible to exorcise it.

Guys i feel cold, i don't think i can take anymore...this relationship isn't working but he keeps coming back, promising to love me, to take care of me, to treat me like a princess, but he always fucking leave after. What did i do to deserve this lord?

>June

It says JANUARY

Right, I forgot either Avengane is now with the spider or Kuroro stole his ability already.

He isn't.

This, it ended at the tree

Gon's journey did

and thus the series

Nope, sorry.

>implying there won’t be a timeskip where Gon becomes the titular Hunter Hunter when he goes out to find the remaining members of the failed expedition on the DC

Togashi’s ride hasn’t even begun