One-Punch Man

Murata is drawing this page

Garou is going through the same process as saitama

was truck-san okay after that?

>says he won't let himself lose
>gets the crap kicked out of him by an old man and then gets kidnapped by a freak in a bird suit

He is badass as fuck

when i read onepunch man original, it seemed like they had the same power, Saitama and Garou, but the evil version, while easier to attain, was ultimately weaker and hollow. whereas the long road leads to... well, where Saitama s in terms of power levels.

Garou did amazing. If anything, Bang and Bomb jobbed to that bird hardcore.

Unlike Garou, they were looking straight at PM and couldn't do anything because Garou was too distracting with the whole flinging giant trees and stuff.

isn't that bird getting killed by child

A S U R A
S
U
R
A

Shouldn't shitposting be bannable this early in the thread?
At least wait for the posts to reach 300, don't be a faggot user.

Originally yes.

Not replying helps.

>saitama hits truck-san instead of the other way around

Is this why he got the power but still remains in his world?

He's a faggot, what did you expect?

This is page 34, follows right after the flashback. Garou is lifting his arms here, which means next page is him doing the Tanktop Quake.

He's looking extremely buff in this page. Makes sense, since he's copying TTM.

Murata is doing it for the collage.

Do you think we'll see Garou copy Metal Bat?

Kek, so there's no group of monsters to distract them in the manga.

It's literally just Garou going Asura on them while Phoenix Man "sneaks up" and blows them away on his own. Genos can't even shoot him down and Elder stalls them later.

He kinda did.

The tree is a bat.

Those are Bang and Bomb's arms above-behind him, so he dodges their combo before launching his counter-attack.

So this is what true peak performance looks like. I see it now.

>those veins on his shoulder
God save us

More like it is suiryu's

We Jojo now

Yes

Peak front and back

Nah Suiryu is too buff to my liking. Garou has the best back I have ever seen, and the body of a goddamn panther

Jesus

What's wrong with his eye?

IS THAT

That bloodshot eye must be hurting.

Nothing. He's activating his Mangekyou Sharingan.

Whats this? I must have missed it.

But can he defeat Madara ?

HHHNNNNNNNGGGG

have the nips say something about it

I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.Spoiler
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

If the chat is any indication, the nips want Garou to tie them up with his bandages and do inappropriate things to them.

Thank God I have no idea what you're talking about, but yeah... Shit's getting real.

You must be new here

Murata forgot to paint the blood in his eyes on some panels in the last chapter. Hopefully he will correct it later on

did murata replied?

Special chapter

He reads these types of comments out loud, laughs nervously, thanks the viewers and proceeds to draw more fanservice.

Bang with eyeliner.

Yeah Murata is redrawing that face.

>He reads these types of comments out loud, laughs nervously, thanks the viewers and proceeds to draw more fanservice

what was the problem with the first one

Put Bang a new face guys

What soft do you use to do that shit ?

Nice

2000 minutes of experience in photoshop.

>the environment and various characters are well drawn with appropriately thin and thick lines
>Saitama always pops up looking like he's been drawn with a fucking sharpie

Shit will always be my favorite gag in the manga.

he was reborn in a different world with special powers and cultivated himself a harem of truck-chicks

so pretty okay, I guess

125 pages done so far.

Is it true the chapter will now have 139 pages?

Yeah.

one of the points in garou's saga is that he does have potential to do what saitama did, but when he goes up against saitama he abandons it because he's so much stronger than garou thought possible

when he finally "gives in" or whatever and becomes a monster saitama even says that he seems weaker than a few moments before

When is the estimated release date now?

tomallow for sure

Instead of Garou, someone else is being bullied in the flashback too?

Garou is looking shocked.

Garou dodged that kick so Tacchan probably hit another guy.

Either that faggot Tacchan wasn't the one who jumped (he falls in the webcomic).

Or they asked more boys to play and Garou will give his hand to the one who was kicked down, making the others gang up on him because he's supposed to play the monster.

> Garou will give his hand to the one who was kicked down
That sounds a little bit gay to be honest. The point of that scene is that the brats weren't knowingly bullying, just being retarded. They where imitating the dumb trash they saw on tv and "played" the roles, it's not real bullying.
Garou just sees it for the garbage that it is and acts seriously instead of "playing along".

It's probably this: I just hope the scene doesn't get changed too much.

>139 pages
this is definitely a new record in this kind of publication, isn't it

That was very real bullying though. It's just unclear if they only targeted Garou, who fought back, or other boys too. The latter seems more likely.

In the webcomic it seemed like Tacchan jumped and missed Garou, falling down. Here we can see a different scene playing out.

He has done at least 300 pages in no more than a month, he is no longer your average mangaka, he has transcended and has now created a new thing

Didn't Murata say that he likes drawing appealing / good looking characters? He's living the dream.

>working without sleeping
>sleeping in a fucking couch being millioniare
>seeing family 1 time a month
>never going out
truly living the dream

>Didn't Murata say that he likes drawing appealing / good looking characters?
Nigguh that's cuz he can't draw ugly characters. Fuhrer Ugly will be beatiful too.

he doesn't live with his family?

Whenever he's streaming he is in the studio, not his house.

I realize most female readers probably want Garou to do that to them, but I really want to be the one tying him down and going beyond my limit on his dick.

Blast is gonna receive his first cameo in murata version tomorrow. How hype are you?

So, how exactly does one become so gay? Do you have to do special training for it, or are you born with it?

What's your workout schedule, just for reference?

I'm a woman.

Fuhrer Ugly will have his powered up form obviously being Fuhrer Fabulous.

so he's saitama but with a job

And hair.

Yeah I can see that. And then Garou gets blamed for "not being defeated properly" or whatever child logic, furthering Garou's weird complex.

What's his job?

jobbing to saitama

i non ironically believe that blast is the one whos going to be the final boss, and give saitama the exciting fight that he craves for

14 pages left., at most I expect the release to be on Thursday.

And the week after its Jump Festa stuff.

How does Saitama get the money to buy shit before getting into the hero association?

>139 pages
So what, 1 chapter will take up 70% of the next volume? Or will this be another case like Saitama vs. Sonic with the 3 million pages showing Sonic's speed which got reduced to just 2 pages?

> So what, 1 chapter will take up 70% of the next volume?

Of volume 17, yes. Saitama vs Sonic was a gif scene, totally unrelated.

It was said he did small time jobs here and there to make a little bit.

You better not be lying, I was starting to think I was the only chick around here.
Be real sister, Garou ain't the type you can tie down nor would he let you.The furthest you could get with him is give him a blow job, have him suck your tits and pussy for 3 mins and pound you for 15, if you're lucky 20 mins. That's what I dream about, also licking that blood off of him as well.

>based Madhouse won't be animating this
>instead we get JCstaff now

Where did it all go so wrong?

Wasn't Phoenix Man on the front line here too?

Cease and desist.

It's pretty much 70% of the volume after the next one, 17.

Where are his nipples at? Seriously. They are missing in almost every panel he's shirtless.

I can 100% you're a guy faking this "girl talk". Better luck next time.

>Blast is so busy being a japanese salaryman that he doesn't have enough time to be a hero.