Arifureta

>Arifureta
>Death March
>Tate no Yuusha

Three new isekai series are coming next year, should I waste my time watching or should I just do myself a favor and ignore them?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1114306/bcc1f54bdb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are shit, just take a look at the manga first.

All three are pretty terrible, so I wouldn't bother.

Death march is okay if you want cute lolis at the least.

Death March is just an inferior Isekai Smartphone.

Yes but loli cat/dog girls.
Are you really going to deny people cute loli antics and headpats?

If it had just been MC with Liza, Pochi and Tama going on adventures it would be fun. But the lolibaba, her retarded sister and the autistic elf ruined it. Watch until they get out of the dungeon then drop it.

This. The second set of slaves ruined the series.

I liked it even into the second set of slaves, but I do have abysmal taste too.

Yes please! Even shitty isekai shows are usually more fun than gay ass slice of life shit, or whatever else usually airs.

>Lolibaba
>Ruining anything

Arifureta could have been passable...there was hope when the MC was in the dungeon, then he left and everything went to shit.

Shield bro > arifureta > death march

First two are fun garbage, last is awful boring, thought I still keep reading the manga. Shield bro starts the strongest, as it has the more "interesting" setting, it gradually loses that though it manages to keep itself decent, unless you read the WN were the author went full retard.

Shieldbro is decent until the loli grow up.

Shield hero got pretty bad pretty fast man, even with the full retard shit in the WN.

>Death march is okay if you want cute lolis at the least.
death march is literally Isekai Smartphone, only even more irritating.

>Arifureta
first part is worth it, avoid everything else, very similar to sao in this regard but the edginess is tenfold
>Death March
dunno
>tate no yuusha
It's good.

Death March is way better than Arifureta. Arifureta feels like it was written by a school shooter.

>Arifureta feels like it was written by a school shooter.
the it's japanese writing alright.

Yeah no, with arifureta you at least get some funny moments out of its edgyness, while death march is a borefest of nothing ever happens thank to OP mc. Not to say arifureta's MC is not OP, but at least you are not dozing off while reading it.

Death March is boring, but Arifureta is shit in every conceivable way. It's not even enjoyably bad it's just shit.

The first few episodes of Arifureta and Shieldbro are alright just to laugh at the edge.

And then naturally the manga rushes through the dungeon section and cuts most of it.

People want arifureta to be another kumo, but alas it skipped the kumo part

Just go read first chapters of their manga adaption and you'll definitely know what to do.

I hope the air in the same season in the same timeslot. Then I'll enjoy my
>winner: none

DM will air alongisde overlord S2, shieldbro isntill "in the works", dunno about arifureta though.

Death March > Tate >chunnifureta

Arifureta is spring

How about a lazy king adaptation?
Fuck the only way to get a part 3 is if it gets more popular. Fuck this shit

I wish shitfureta had run with Overlord, so Overlord could bury it like the crap it is.

When is Tanaka getting an anime?

id rather watch dungeon seeker than arifuerta. At least it stays constitnenly edgy, while arifuerta devolves into a chunni harem

I see. So i guess things stand as such:
Overlord S2 by Madhouse, winter season
Death March by silver link, winter season
Shield hero by kinema citrus, "in the works"
Arifureta by white fox, spring season

Any other isekais that you think might get animes next year?

Magi's Grandson

Oh yeah there was going to be some sort Of anouncement regarding that

>bitches and whores getting an anime
I would laugh, but I don't see it. It took this long for Shield and Arifureta to get adaptations which are already popular among isekai, and things like MT still don't and won't get adaptations. I can't see something like Tanaka ever seeing daylight of animation, especially with how controversial it could be in translating to sales.

>Kenja no Mago anime
I know it sells pretty well but that's honestly surprising. It would be more enjoyable though without the rapid turns of slice of life school fun to maximum edge back to slice of life nothing ever goes wrong fun. I've only read the manga of it though but the sudden turns of violence feel so out of place, like it feels like you're reading a completely different story.

Looks like trash. Will watch

How much did arifureta sell? I only know MT and Shieldbro broke a million in between the LNs and manga a month or so back.

Of the three mentioned, Arifureta sells the most per volume. Like 30k per before falling off Oricon charts.

30k huh, is that LNs alone or does it also count manga volumes?

That's just the LNs

Welp, seems like I just about agree with this one.

Thing is, Shieldbro's start is pretty rough, then its sort of a ride until it's comfy with him running his own area then it becomes a slog towards the end. Has it's moments.

Arifureta is pure garbage, but it's sort of self aware. Early Arifureta is pretty painful especially around the time the main character trains the bunny people, but after that it gets sort of goofy. I got bored of it a little after childhood friend forces her way into the harem. It's trash, the only way to enjoy it is to go in knowing it's trash.

Death March is a snoozefest. The MC is never challenged. People who like it like it for the slice of life comfy with the harem. Everything else has no tension and it just keeps going and going never really feeling like it's going anywhere. The low points of Death March aren't as low as Arifureta, but where Arifureta might be so bad it's good at times, Death March is just flat constant slice of life harem.

Still DM > Arifureta

All of them are bad, but Shield Hero and Arifureta will be fun to watch with Sup Forums at least. Death march is fucking boring.

>artist drew full blown hentai of Tanaka fucking the brown loli
All was good

sure, I'm prepared to concede that. Neither of them are that good and honestly I only read so much of Shield Bro because it was being translated at a chapter a day for a while.

Early Death March will easily be more fun then early Arifureta at least.

that's... 210k sales for the LNs total. i thought there would be more, though there's only 7. and there's only 2 manga volumes currently released. For MT there's currently 21 volumes, 7 manga and 16 LN. for one million book sales that means each must have sold 47k on average. And for Shieldbro there's 27, 18 LN and 9 manga which means each volume sold sold 37k on average.

>I only read so much of Shield Bro because it was being translated at a chapter a day for a while.
Are you reading the LNs or waiting for the anime

Volumes continue to sell even after dropping off the charts, you know. For example, the LN ranking for first half of 2017 had Arifureta charting with 85k total sales. Only one volume of Arifureta released during that time-frame (in May).

I'll wait until I'm really really bored before reading Shield Bro again even though I'm sure the LN are better written.

Tate no Yuusha was alright when you read it with the daily hype from Sup Forums, but I don't like it enough to read roughly the same story again.

That's a fucking lot for an LN without anime.

>the vampire loli aka best girl gets fucked by MC on a regular basis
This is why I read Arifureta.

Arifurerta is fucking garbage of the highest calibur, its delightfully the most edgelord chuuni thing to come out. Stay away unless you want some good chuckles.

Shield Bro is pretty good, but its pretty decisive since the later material doesn't really live up to the promise of the earlier content. I still loved it all the way to the end, but its kinda divisive.

I know, what's why i said "on average"

Something tells me that shieldbro was due for an anime even if it didn't get 1m sales, hell, the PV is voiced in english.

so LN nao is a pussy ass faggot?

One of the better things about Arifureta, which is saying a lot because it's complete trash in almost every other regard.

The main character is pretty open with his harem and a clear pecking order is established between them. Vampire loli is his favorite girl and she begrudgingly allows some of the others to get seconds based on their contributions. Honestly the only reason I read 100 chapters of this shit was to see the childhood friend reunite with him and fuck up the harem pecking order, but even that was resolved pretty quickly.

Arifureta is pretty terrible otherwise, but occasionally gives nods to how chuuni the whole thing is. Can't give it points for that because it nods to it, but does it anyway. It's like saying 'god I'm awful' then continuing to shit all over the floor.

He's a bit more mellow and reflective than his WN counterpart. LN naofumi goes through more life-or death situations than his WN version early on.
The only other times where Naofumi isn't grumpy or wrathful is in the spear hero novels where he's saved from being betrayed. In there he's sweeter, kinder and a whole lot more naive.

>childhood friend
She is not his childhood friend. Why are Arifureta haters all so utterly retarded?

>begrudgingly
Thats BS, she actively wants Hajime to bone the girls by the end, she only likes lording it over the others that shes the head wife.

Do you really need to even ask?

Ignore those ones, especially Death March. Kenja no Mago might be coming soon too though, which is good for the characters.

Source?

>Kenja no Mago might be coming soon too though, which is good for the characters.
The characters are much worse than Arifureta's.

Just because it's simply too good (don't expect others to outright give it away, learn to search for stuff on your own)
exhentai.org/g/1114306/bcc1f54bdb/
Starts on page 16 but everything is good too.

has anyone read vol 9 yet

>No updates at all
Still waiting the manga.

>2 of 3 MC are edgy edgelords
>all of them gain OP cheats

Isekai is a mistake

The fact that Arifureta became popularly legit angers me. It is the stupidest power fantasy imaginable.The entire fucking story stems from some guy getting jealous of the MC being in a loose friendship (talking terms and beta patting her back while she cries over her issues) with the class idol and decides to murder him, and then it just advances 10 degrees of stupid as he uses basic Geomancy to create a working railgun and grenades.

So many top tier semen demon lolis. This series deserves a well-funded hentai OVA.

Give me a Kawazu anime already.
I just want overpowered wizards doing overpowered things instead of edgy things.

Meanwhile Overlord Blew past 2M sales by Vol 9

>naofumi
>OP
Not really, he can still get his ass kicked every now and then even with his defense.

How long did it take for an anime to air since the first volume?

Vol one came out in 2007, anime came out in 2016

LN or WN?

LN

Thats 9 years, damn.

Watch the first three episodes, shitpost a little and then drop them.

>arifureta
Maximum edge
>Death March
Pretty good novel. He's OP from the start and lacks ambitions, but he takes care of problems while hiding his identity so they dont get in the way of sightseeing.
It's like a comfy slice of life as he tours the world with his unwanted lolis
>tate no yuusha
I enjoyed the beginning, was fairly standard isekai underdog story. Never went back to it so no real comment

All 3 are fucking shit.

>He's OP from the start and lacks ambitions, but he takes care of problems while hiding his identity so they dont get in the way of sightseeing.
This is literally the worst type of isekai MC ever.

>No ambitions
>Hiding his power level
>multiple lolis

Not him, but
>he doesn't love loli harem get

He doesnt have to like it you know

So the main attraction to you is that the MC gets his dick wet? I fail to see how that can hold your attention.

Agreed. The MC starts out as an incredibly weak ultra-nice guy then almost immediately becomes a superpowered edgelord who can crush everyone he meets. It's ridiculous.

>So the main attraction to you is that the MC gets his dick wet? I fail to see how that can hold your attention.
It's called being underage. Anything with sex is awesome when your a kid.

Didnt the author admit he was making shit up past the part when MC fell in the hole. Like the emperor laughing at how the crown prince got raped and beheaded for laughs but its ok because he gets the privilege to ride the MC's magic airplane

This is the case for most WNs and it's usually pretty obvious after the first arc or two.

When we have something like 75%+ of anime/manga MCs being spineless faggots allergic to sex, one of them actively banging the main heroine is something to commemorate.

Sex doesn't make something good unless you're underage. Arifureta is shit and the sex doesn't change that.

I'm not saying it's good. I'm saying it's something remarkable to talk about since the overall Japanese author things every teenager is an eunuch.

>I'm saying it's something remarkable
The only thing remarkable about Arifureta is that it somehow managed to get popular despite being absolute garbage.

I can't fucking stand the MC. The plot is shit and everyone acts like complete idiots just to make the MC look slightly more intelligent. The author simply made him sex the vampire loli which goes contrary to a lot of other shitty stories. We wouldn't even be talking about this piece of crap if having sex or even holding hands was common sense between couples in most of Japanese stories. It makes me absolutely mad when seeing stuff like Rito from TLR or some other similar harem lead. Just fucking act like a goddamn normal person.

They are not normal persons. both by their and our standards.

>It makes me absolutely mad when seeing stuff like Rito from TLR or some other similar harem lead
There are plenty of series with sex in them but haremshit isn't the place to look for it.

Especially not shounen harems. The chances of sex in those is practically zero.

So how's Death Parade gonna work? He explicitly visits brothels regularly and tries to avoid having the other reincarnator know because she's thirsty as fuck

They're probably gonna show him going to the red lights district and then coming back home in the morning. they might not show how his appraisal identifies how some prostitutes have STDs or not