Shill did this yesterday and you dumb fucks bumped it

Neck yourselves. Sup Forums is beyond saving

Attached: 1022C491-7122-4D24-BE83-4DDA8A12EE8E.jpg (750x846, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mz6ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying she or any of the others have respect for the constitution and wouldn't tear it up in reality

The real photo is on the left, nice try rabbi.

Can someone post the gif version with the squad

it's still accurate on what she's trying to be a tyrant trying to take away our rights

Attached: 79987-987-897-897.jpg (678x996, 94K)

What? A photoshopped image on the internet???
WOAH! This is breaking new ground!

Attached: outta here.jpg (750x641, 92K)

Political photos never get taken out of context for satire or comedy!
My word....

Attached: hitler.jpg (900x1200, 227K)

>what is symbolism
I have seen through the lies of the Jedi.

if people cared about reality instead of fiction they wouldnt be paying attention to buzzfeed

Attached: murica.png (750x1001, 354K)

This one comes from reddit.

Attached: racial stereotypes.jpg (823x959, 117K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

worst post I've seen in a long time

You mean you believe everything you see on the internet...?

>it's real

archive.is/Mz6ak

WE DID IT!

Attached: 5DB73D2A-A6DF-4664-AB5A-3BFDC1C72E60.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

How could anyone just take a photo on the internet and lie?

Attached: I showed it.png (1118x1720, 1.61M)

So what? The picture still exposes the euphemism.

Attached: 1521855398887.webm (1024x852, 2.3M)

Shud da fug up :DDD

KEK NOICE ONE LEAF, THE FUCKIN COMMIE NIGGERS CANT DENY THEY WANT TO RIP UP THE CONSTITUTION, YOU DUN BACKED THEM INTO THEIR FASCIST CORNER

Thank you

Attached: 1521852327134.webm (1024x852, 2.44M)

wow antigun people are so smart!

Attached: 1522018950994.jpg (796x1024, 74K)

good

This gay little video of them tearing up a target is proof that this is about stripping rights not protecting children

Wow. OP this is new ground

Attached: you think someone would do that.gif (697x458, 3.3M)

get out, dumpster face.
Sage

It was funny to watch this spread like wildfire. It is testimony to how many people hate these little shits. Go back to school and enjoy your clear backpacks. Nobody fucking cares about your ignorant opinions, children. You were eating Tide Pods last month. Everybody hates your fucking guts.

Since the second amendment protects all of the others this picture, metaphorically speaking, is still accurate.

Attached: hm.jpg (1296x1311, 908K)

/ourgirl/ ...??

>parkland survivor
Damn these kids sure recover fast from getting shot. I wonder how those actually wounded feel about these whores and degenerates being whores and degenerates and getting international fame for not having been victimized in any way and even getting an extra spring break on top of it.

if it's reported by buzzfeed, it has been shared by facebook and twitter fags

the rage does not work in reverse - whatever gullible faggots got triggered and slightly redpilled by fake won't be like "shit, I'm sorry, I misjudged la creatura completely" once they know it's fake

there is no fucking problem, don't we do exactly that (spread misinformation that yet uncovers true motives of the misrepresented) all the fucking time anyway?

Attached: one_lying_hogg.jpg (962x641, 243K)

Thats photoshop I made

kek very nice
this

No one wants to hear about your mutt fetish, Spain.

This shit is getting ridiculous.

He who controls the memes controls the planet

I think the true irony is that she would let it happen just to mobilize people against her political enemies.

This photoshop is comical and reflects a situation that is political.... wait actually this one is real...

Attached: Playstation in Euro land.png (573x216, 17K)

>make a photoshop so good it gets news articles about it
congrats to that user

Left is real picture

Truth be told I support his right to call for gun control, and he should support my right to shitpost about him. He is a public figure.

Attached: marx is autistic.jpg (540x586, 74K)

We knew it was fake fuck ass, or did you purposely ignore people posting the original photo and saying it's a shop?

This guy reminds me of Trudeau. Look at that white fuck. I bet he's imagining himself the heroic main character in a story and nothing bad can happen to him and he'll beat the big bad and save the world with all his party members.

For you.

Attached: ourgoy.jpg (1152x648, 114K)

I think he has more ego in between these tiny biceps than Tudeau does. The leaf princess seems to be nothing more than the manifestation of his time and the cuckiness that comes with it

>false flag a shooting so good it gets an amendment removed
equally as impressive

Left is the real picture you stupid shill.

Sup Forums did it you you dumbfuck, I was in the thread. It's good demoralization artwork against your side because ripping up the Constitution is exactly what you want to do.

Idiots.

Attached: 1521902471881.jpg (582x673, 55K)

She can’t keep getting away with it!

see
People who posted it should double down and say the metaphor is still accurate; maybe go so far as to say this was the point? Illustrating that stripping the very right that protects the constitution leads to its destruction.

Attached: shivapepe.jpg (1600x900, 404K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1152x800, 384K)

The only shame is they didn't shop the JUST haircut on to her

> her

>.
/police/ believes fake news
Nnnoooooo. Tell me it can't be so!

Attached: trump-birther-tweet.jpg (620x400, 39K)

she very punchable for a chick

Everyone knew it was a photoshop.

It's just a meme bro.

Really good chance he wasn't born in the US, but figured there was so little paper trail that they could get away with faking it.

Not that it matters now.

OP is retarded, leafs are retarded. Confirmed.

>Implying /police/ gives a shit about the Constitution.
You want to disregard the first, 13th, and 14th amendments

>It's just a meme bro.
Famous last words

Attached: 1521080671425.png (660x715, 897K)

Looks familiar...

Attached: IMG_2130.jpg (800x600, 86K)

Shareblue working on overtime for half pay today

every one knows it's a shoop, the kids call it a "meme"

Attached: ourgoy1.jpg (3617x2533, 279K)

pol didn't create the fake, the media did and then blamed it on us.

It's a fucking false flag meme

Why the fuck would these alleged traumatized survivors want to use a fucking glamorous photo shoot of all things to get their message across at all? Fame hungry bastards had it coming.

russian bot detected.

They are mad because the shoop is far more effective propaganda than their shitty photoshoot

>white

Attached: ourgook.jpg (1152x648, 130K)

agreed user

that does look fake

it was good photoshop though

Attached: clown town.png (525x423, 232K)

it doesn't really matter that it's fake, that's not key to the message

I don't see the difference.

Attached: 1520080367481.png (884x1584, 162K)

needs more white space

Jus soli has been a total disaster. Repeal the 14th!

I hope his parents beat his pathetic excuse for an asian ass

>Liberals prove they aren't just opposed to the 2nd amendment, but the 1st as well

Keep pushing back bois.

Fluffed by the Russian bots that all of the dimwits here are the unwitting victims of.

Was the second time I actually made something instead of stealing someone elses meme.

Attached: phase2.png (681x877, 4K)

WTF she tore up the constitution? Like omg I was a Hillary supporter and Antifa until now.

Now I'm a #CruzMissle! :(

DRUMPFF IS DONE FOR! fucking faggots

Attached: 1515477948057.png (850x812, 139K)

That was the joke user

Emma GunZealots

>buzzfeed

Attached: 5bf25265030bf67699eec41acaebc7e292c16a7372593676493888c88b06b265.png (575x767, 504K)

It's so interesting how quick the libs are to call out fake conservative memes but they refuse to even touch the millions of fake memes they make that outnumber our own ones.

It's not even fake memes. They print straight up false information on all the major news outlets or misinterpret or put adjust the information on purpose to make groups look better. Such as niggers and fags.

Except I knew most of us knew it was fake you idiot. We were spreading it as a symbolic message. Of course it wasn't real. All you idiots who didn't listen when it was fake this is on you. I had some idiot even ask for sauce for the fucking target video!

AND WE WERE LITERALLY IN THE POST WERE IT WAS FUCKING CREATED.

is that you in the bottom right corner? hahahaha you look like a faggot ass, thin lipped, rosie cheeked bitch

Attached: 1510542956371.jpg (499x484, 66K)

meme warfare at its finest.
its all fake news until it isn't.

Attached: 1493698262408.jpg (3440x1440, 1.66M)

>propaganda is bad goyim, don't do it, listen to my propaganda dictating you!

Checked

Attached: 1515857467453.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

THAT SASSY BLACK BITCH GETS MY DICK HARD OH GAD

Fucking Russian trolls producing and posting fake news.

What's new.

Attached: 1516449063655.jpg (495x350, 35K)