What's the verdict?

what's the verdict?
should i bother to watch this?

Depends on how much you are into loli guro

it's mediocre

that's one of the reason i still haven't watch this not really into any loli's but gore is fine.

Watch and find out nigger.

It's for very young people.

Its fine, but I wouldn't let the author near any children

The way the show treats children gets uncomfortable sometimes, but they manage to never cross the line to the point I have to put down the show. Its really the only black mark against it, because everything else in the show is absolutely fantastic.

I would say give it a watch, but know that every so often there is going to be a scene that makes you wish they hadn't included that.

>not really into any loli's
You gay son?

Normal is a word I like

Depends on how much you are into shotacon

What a freak.

I want to pet fluffy belly of Nanachi.

yes you should, it's 8/10

>watch

Read it you nigger

>normal
>here

I just ended the anime, should I catch up to the manga or wait for the next season?

>very young people

If I had watched this when I was young I would've been traumatized.

Some of us can retain our sanity, friend

Highly overrated especially by edgefags. It gets quite boring in the middle, but it's an overall decent show. If you're into shota/loli/furshit you'll probably enjoy it.

God fucking dammit. How can you ask this question? GO WATCH IT FUCKING NOW!

Its one-trick gimmic.
Also, only good if you like watching psychopaths doing psychopath things.

There isn't that much to catch up again, so read it.

> should i bother to watch this?
It depends. Do you like seeing hyper-active lolis being subdued, curious shotas being bullied, adults being entertained at children expense and generally seeing children suffer?

If you answered yes then by all means watch it. If you also like drawn children being sexualized then read the manga. And welcome in the club.