/IBS/ - Fresh e-celeb meat edition

>We share fresh e-celebs, some gestalt and some of their content.

Tired of e-celebs pushing their forced content, bored with vague talk and no action. Autism hurts when no solid info provided?

Then I present to you my two newest findings.

>Mike Maloney: alive madman calling out the monetary scam. Came about after watching Molymeme episode with him.

youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

>Solon the athenian: sargon style name? Was in suggested after Ben the Gem Shapiro. Would be great if spoke like a human but delivers red pills like a pro.

youtu.be/8UEeyncfq6w

Share what you got.

Attached: 1521699411473.jpg (500x389, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVi-_LdJZlQ
youtu.be/wvhBiHgbojc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There can be only one.

Attached: diogenes the dog.png (567x517, 667K)

So uh, is JF done or are we still riding his dick like nothing happened?

what did he mean by it bros?

Attached: based.jpg (1022x640, 116K)

Hard to say. Time will show. Public will judge.

Attached: 1521805296459.png (678x960, 116K)

What happened

Based Alaska is a pioneer

Unmatched power levels had a duel. The rest is memes.

Attached: 1521723921231.jpg (749x869, 200K)

I wanna sniff Brat ass

Attached: C539EB3D-B788-434E-966D-272B9C63BDDB.gif (480x270, 885K)

Personally, I'm done with him. Bloodsports had its potential but it was ruined by opportunistic fucks who don't care about but their own interests.

He snapped at Andy because he was losing the debate. He told him to shut up and that he was Low-IQ and then he tried to bush it off by saying he was just joking, but he let everyone know just exactly how he actually feels about Andy. To JF, Andy is a cash cow and useful idiot with an audience ripe for the taking. youtube.com/watch?v=IVi-_LdJZlQ Fuck this guy.

Degenerate!

Attached: 1521988509653.png (700x875, 871K)

Have to agree on this one.

Attached: 1522023977478.jpg (615x820, 53K)

women were a mistake

the whole Bloodsports/kumite idea is already getting stale af and Andy came to this realization while in LA. he even just tweeted he wants to branch out and do less politics. that said, that debate between JF and Jay and Dyer was pretty good, JF got manhandled the entire time.

He immediately tries to shrug it off and laugh but I am pissed too, Andy _is_ the show and he could go on without JF and get some other cohost with less baggage anyway. Don't bully a best girl, you retard.

(checked)
I have to agree
Original OP here, not going to keep up this threads until there's something going on

>2 days without anything good happening

Well, it was good while it lasted

Attached: 3d2.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Diogenes vs. Hasley is happening next week. Monday or Tuesday.

Attached: 543915462.jpg (612x408, 64K)

Why not live vicariously thorough Asian Andy???

youtu.be/wvhBiHgbojc

Warski's eyes were opened after he met Asian Andy earlier this month. If you can be consistent, have the right personality and interesting content you can make pretty good money doing IRL streams. I'm pretty sure this is the direction Warski wants to head with his Twitch channel.

Andy is a retard who got to be at the forefront of a new internet trend but is too incompetent to understand its appeal and how to milk it without borrowing the concept (and still never making the effort to fully comprehend it either) from others who get it like Jim.

Fuck Andy.