So the Oscars has realease the pre nominated for the best animated movie and SAO ordinal Scale is one of them...

So the Oscars has realease the pre nominated for the best animated movie and SAO ordinal Scale is one of them..... When the Oscar prize become a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/lists/best-animated-film-contenders-oscars-2018-1057136/item/window-horses-poetic-persian-epiphany-rosie-ming-1057135
fotogramas.es/Oscar/2018/oscar-animacion-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the oscars are literally a circle jerk

>When the Oscar prize become a joke?
Hello newfag.

So Sup Forumsnons and totally not crossboard cancer from Sup Forums suddenly care about the Oscars..... When the Sup Forums become a joke?

Sup Forums has had Oscar threads before. When Kaguya-hime was nominated, some naive fools actually believed it might win.

I know. Those threads were cancer too. Sup Forums also had Get threads in 2008. A spammer once spammed the board with Accelerator pics. I guess since someone posted a thread before It means it's board culture forever no matter what.

I'm not defending them. I'm responding to the "suddenly".

Oscar animation category was always a joke
>SAO
lmao why even nominate that? the distributors are retarded and won't bother to generate any buzz anyway

Why Accelerator?

>nominate SAO
>completely ignored Your Name last year

Exactly

Don't worry SAO will be ignored too

>Freakin' Chinese fucking things nobody watched.
>Winning.
Good joke.

Because it was popular at the time, It was horrible. The Accelerator bot spammed the board for a few days. At one point there was nothing but Accelerator threads on Sup Forums. It stopped because of the captcha.

>frankly I didn't see any of them
Kek

I hope you don't imply that Your Name is anything but polished turd, right?

oscars have always been a joke.

no, not just the animated oscars. the oscars in general. every award show award is 99% nepotism 1% talent

So prime oscar material.

Who do I blame for this?

The only thing that recomforts me is that the others nominatios are shit too. In This Corner of the World, Hirune Hime: Shiranai Watashi no Monogatari, Mary and the Witch's Flower and others looks nice but the others..... GUre3, Emoji the movie,... really.

Al Pacino was robbed of the 1976 oscar for whatever that movie was, "Uber Driver" or something like that, which the academy gave to fucking Sailor Moon instead, it's always been a fucking joke.

This is fake right?

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai should've been nominated and should've won.

It's literally a case of: is this a discussion about anime or manga? The answer is yes, an anime or manga (I don't know what SAO is) is nominated for best picture, thus it can be discussed on Sup Forums.

He saved the board, faggot.

>When the Oscar prize become a joke?

It took the SAO getting a nomination for people to realize the Oscars where a circlejerk joke from the beginning. Amazing.

But Rocky was underdog kino tho.

>10/10 didn't watch lol
Is that a Sup Forums fake?

Hollyjewood and their awards have always been a joke. Best thing Jews do is nepotism, of course they're going to do a circlejerk about their movies.

Fuck off.

and the director should've read the copy pasta as his thanks.

Yes they a circlejerk and i knew it but boy this is way to much stupidity the most of he time they try to hide he fact thaat they are idiots.

Is this real? Do you have a link?

Just google it,s only to take a ecomd.

I already did, and I only found that the nomination polls only open on january 5, 2018, which leads me to think that you're just full of shit.

When will people realize it's all politics with these garbage awards.

It is probably getting hard for them to find people who aren't rapists to award at this point.

wait aminute

Here:
hollywoodreporter.com/lists/best-animated-film-contenders-oscars-2018-1057136/item/window-horses-poetic-persian-epiphany-rosie-ming-1057135
and here:
fotogramas.es/Oscar/2018/oscar-animacion-2018
The last one is in spanish but you can see the pictures.

>The Emoji Movie has more chance of getting nominated than In This Corner of the World

Can the fucking jews at least leave anime alone. No one honestly wants their input just give it to some shitty pixar movie again.

Yes because is an american mobie but is also shit.

in this corner of the world has some chance of being nominated just because of other awards it has picked up this year
they'll probably just give it to coco because jews don't care this category

Rocky's manga was better than the anime.

>m-muh Jews
>>>

The Oscars has been a circlejerking joke since forever.

>A spammer once spammed the board with Accelerator pics.
He was the hero we deserve. I miss him sometimes.

Is Sup Forums Sup Forums now? That cancer spreads fast.

Ha! I get it. But seriously, get that shit out of Sup Forums too. Honestly all of that stupid cancer belongs on Sup Forums.

>That cancer spreads fast.
Just like (((they))) do

>submitted
in other words this doesnt fucking matter

Reminder that Kyoto "New Ghibli" Animation wil win this time.

>SAO
Sword Art Online? But it's shit, baka.

it's a good thing Sup Forums has the moderation to keep you fucks down

Please end this meme. Read the books you secondary.

Sure, but it's still better than western animation
Not like it'll win, local awards will always push local productions

>napping princess

What the fuck? This is the first time I heard about that movie

That's the thing, Your Name was at least polished.

Compared to that, what the fuck is SAO?

Oscars are a fucking joke. That rip off movie of Boyhood, I think it's called Ladybird or some shit will win movie of the year over the undisputed best movie to come out of cinemas in over a decade, pic related

The themes, subject matters and ideologies touched in BR2049 is amazing. The CGI and cinematography is top notch. Fucking liberals, SJW's and their goddamn agenda ruin everything. Art's taking nose dive becasue of it

>Sup Forums has the moderation
That send random threads to /qa/ and ban whatever they don't like.

>Read the books you secondary.
Nice try, ever since I got tricked into reading The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant here on Sup Forums and wasted almost a week on it, the trust in people has vained and forged paper thin. It's nice if you liked SAO after reading it. But I watched it and it was shit.

Al-Kaida in Syria won an oscar award. And the Al-Kaida affiliated groups were CIA backed and received TOWs from Obama admin.

interesting that nominations are open for public members now

I watched this movie a few weeks ago on a decent rip but it was pretty fuzzy. I truly regret not watching this in theaters when I had the opportunity. Because what I could make of it and see was a very great script, characters and literally some of the best world building I have seen in a movie from Hollywood in God knows how long.
Getting it on Bluray as soon as it's available.

Spirited Away is still champ. If another anime won an Oscar, [a/ would be retarded that it already is.

I’ll just take a moment to add to that. Secret Santa, Sup Forums sings and 3x3 threads were all cancer since inception.

GET threads were mostly 2010 thing. I think a lot newfags dont remember how 2010 Sup Forums was 60% off topic shit

It's a submission, not a qualification.

Waiful roulette threads, kira killings, KoG were all a thing way before 2010. And Sup Forums used to be a lot more off topic and light hearted than now.

they are up for nomination which means they'll be shown in select LA cinemas for at least a week

Isn´t it always a Pixar or Disney movie that wins?
This shit never changes. SAO is just there because of sponsors or some shit.