Is MK Ultra real?

ve heard that term quite often.
It's a "mind programm" to get control over people. But how? And how decides who will get the programming?
What are they doing and why?
I found a strange video of A-List celebs behaving weird

youtube.com/watch?v=lD2e80vLjAI

The first scene with her eyes was very very strange. Or was she on drugs?
Is Bruce Willis lobotomized? Are they all just on drugs? wtf is this?

Attached: Katy Perry.jpg (1100x613, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mk ultra
youtu.be/KOjCiTRKroo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the memeflag?

thanks OP now im sleepy

why not?
do you think I'm CIA and want to find out what you know or what? answer the question please.
I'm not very involved in drugs so I have no idea who of them was on drugs.
Beyonce probably was and the black guy with the Basketball could have been on Cannbis. High people often lose concentration and focus on one spot and forget everything around them

What does this refer to? I read it often here

Of course, the CIA has even released thousands of documents about it: cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mk ultra

yeah

The democratic party's voting block is Mkultra's greatest achievement. North Korean Brainwashing has absolutely nothing on the DNC

It is real
In Mexico girl kept saying the rich are eating humans

youtu.be/KOjCiTRKroo

Attached: IMG_20170816_093723.jpg (503x1014, 156K)

I'm tired guys, I'm going to bed. Your point is great, OP but I'm too tired now.

MKULTRA was a program that the CIA did in the 50s and 60s to find a way to control minds. They tested with a lot of drugs- LSD, marijuana, MDMA, and such. It turned out that there wasn't really a way to control minds with drugs, so it became a white elephant. Plus, people within the CIA were using MKULTRA as an excuse to get high. Later, people found out about this via the Internet and decided to add their own hogwash to it involving the Polybius urban legend, etc. That's all it is.

Real Mind control is done through the manipulation of peoples expectations via role model figures.

thanks
found something from an user who claimed to work for some shadow organisation.
He said MK Ultra has been successful.
Maybe that's the explanation of many things.

But how did they do it and why do some people seem immunized?
Do you get it by watching My Little Pony? By studying gender studies? What and how does this work?

This user said people who aren't into Pop culture are less endangered, also people with low social skills.
But people with low social skills have a disadvantage because they will be outcasts for not walking with the herd and they don't have the charisma to conince others about all that.

Attached: 1522020070950.png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

Fuck off CSIS, there is less oversight over your agency than any of the 5 eyes.

Oh, you mean like Trump?

If CSIS is my house's basement, then gawrsh, the CSIS must be in deep shit. Fuck you.

Egyptian God posturing. It exists, but not nearly as effective as they would like you to believe.

Power is not just brute force. Us believing they have more power than they do is also a form of influence, in that it stops you from killing them. Nobody tried to kill the Pharaoh either because he was supposed to be a God. Same idea.

Attached: newswabia5.jpg (474x334, 19K)

Trump is considered a role model figure so yes, people will try to emulate him. That is why the left is working overtime to ruin his image. They wan't him to be seen as a bad role model with a negative influence on those who look up to him.

Eh, that's not what I meant, but whatever.

Pharaones were often murdered though. As a god you should know that.Ramses and probably Tutenchamun were murdered
if you had children how would you deal with that? Which cartoons or books or games would you let them consume?
Because if you keep a child totally away from that it won't have the tools and the experience to deal with that

its coo

rekt