Yet another deconstruction thread. What other genre in anime could be deconstructed that has not been done yet

Yet another deconstruction thread. What other genre in anime could be deconstructed that has not been done yet

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Reconstruction
imgur.com/gallery/T6ryU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

die teen

Boku no Pico.

Isn't deconstruction the natural path towards post-modernism? Shouldn't we talk instead about what kind of genre resurrection Anime will bring towards post-post-modernism? Fuck me literature's boring as hell, should've picked STEM

Deconstruction is a method of analysis and not a property of the work itself

/d/ tier hentai.

A deconstruction of the deconstruction genre.

Reverse harems
Sports fujoshit
Yurishit
Loli romance shit
Can't think of any deconstructions in those.

Romance. Is it even possible to

Yuri/Yaoi

the romance is either toxic, distant, or abusive.

or one of the participants is canonically autistic and the challenge is trying to work around that.

Only one that offers any good ground for deconstruction would be Lolishit. And all you'd really have to do would be create an animated "Lolita" Nip adaptation.

What's your idea
doing something so painfully realistic, that it becomes a chore to watch.
to the point where it's pointed out that too much deconstruction can ruin a work?

Both of those are still just fairly common Romance elements. It's a bit too broad to tackle and deconstruct the entire genre: you'd have to focus on a specific brand of Romance.

The girl by the sea, kinda.

What's up with the 'deconsturction' meme?

>What other genre in anime could be deconstructed that has not been done yet
Super robot, magical girl, isekai or harem for starters.

>implying STEM isn't even more boring

teens are tards

Deconstruction should be deconstructed and discarded. I unironically find things that are genuine about what they're doing more exciting because I have been raised on shitty deconstructions and parodies of the good stuff.

It sounds interesting, but I honestly can't see that ever working.

Sounds like a plan to me.

delinquent anime.
like three episodes in it becomes crime drama and action with a realistic showing on things like crime and gangs after said delinquents get in too deep and try to back out.

Reverse Isekai

A depressed video game NPC kills himself and wakes up in the real world

That's the point, it will be so realistic no one would want to watch it.

Work anime:
The show takes a focus on the demolition business and the machines used for building deconstruction.

Slice of Life or Harem, though there probably already are shows I don't know of.

Like if you filmed ACTUAL humans? Gross

>Cute girls demolishes cute things.

School Days

a deconstruction and critique of the mindset that a deconstruction is automatically very good interesting. it could be done through subverting a trope/cliché but rather than satirising and critiquing it, improving upon it/doing it incredibly well to show how some edgy criticisms are unnecessary

I think they should deconstruct the SuperRobo genre and the whole using children as soldiers thing from said genre

a sol anime about a cute girl.
the difference is that the cute girl is severely autistic to the point that she can barely speak and rarely emotes; and most of her lines are internal monologues.
She repeatedly attempts to make connections with others because it's expected of her but even with a few reoccurring "friend" characters she is mostly closed off from the world emotionally. Most attempts to make new friends fail and her reputation is that of a weirdo.

A GOOD one wouldn't hurt I guess.

This could be interesting

>Protagonist reads a book for 20 minutes on screen. We don't even get to read it too, it's just him sitting around reading and flipping pages occasionally
Make it a cute girl instead and we're fucking IN.

Deconstruct Sayaka's underwear

Yes, pretty much
normal people doing normal stuff, no pause, no funny moments or cut aways
not even background music.
that could work as well, but i don't see how that deconstructs deconstructions as a whole.
You're doing it wrong

What exactly classifies as a deconstruction?
From what I gathered it seems to mean taking cliches of some genre and playing them out realistically?

That's the way I interpret it

>or one of the participants is canonically autistic
I'm jealous user, you get your own anime!

Are there any examples?
I have heard that EVA and Madoka are supposedly deconstructions,
so if I am to extrapolate from those,
does deconstruction means "Doing X but more pseudo-intelectually"?

>It'll be bad on purpose to show why being bad just doesn't work

Horror

pseudo intellectualism is hip

And realises the real world is too complex, boring, and depressing for someone born in an rpg world where the devs didn't gave a shit about worldbuilding and just threw in some generic fantasy shit.

Texhnolyze ?

I've saved this from /m/ years ago
Starts as non-Sup Forums but gets into detailed analysis of Sup Forums's most known "deconstructions"

So what would be the deconstruction of harem?
A gay MC who has a lot of girls jumping around him trying to suck his dick, then one day gayboi decides to get rid of his harem and finds all of those annoying bitches a boyfriend?

You mean reconstruction tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Reconstruction

>tvtropes

>Girls with large tits complain about them being a hindrance or that their neck aches

And postmodernism is a good path to oblivion. Not the good sort of oblivion with fire and succubi, but the sort where wrong is just as good as right, illiterate is just as good as literate, and there is no such thing as a conclusion.

>What is Gurren Lagann

Nah, you gotta play tropes straight in a deconstruction. So the harem MC would still be straight, shy, indecisive, and the girls would flock to him for largely superficial or coincidental reasons.

That could work if the MC was like a Saudi prince and the girls were all middle class or minor nobility. You could turn the whole thing into a political drama or a backstabbing spy story basically.
Except you would just basically get a normal court.

>MC would still be straight, shy, indecisive, and the girls would flock to him for largely superficial or coincidental reasons

Isn't that the biggest problem of the genre? That the MC is never alpha enough to be believably have multiple girls fall for him?
But if I look around myself I have never seen a man that multiple females wanted to have sex with him, and the only situation this would basicly if the MC is a celebrity, or a sultan. But the first idea still sounds awful to me, and for the second... we probably have shitty turkish soap operas for that.
What if we make it that girls fall in love for the fact that MC is shy and indecisive. Which I think would not be enough, the MC needs actual human characteristics that would make him look worth reproducing with him.

I want to see a real deconstruction anime, as in a series about dismantling buildings

That sound like agood idea

You mean watamote

Speaking of reconstructions (or anti-deconstructions, or whatever you want to call them), what would the magical girl equivalent of TTGL be like?

As long as it ends with the protagonist giving a bored look and tossing the book in the trash.
before the ending plays we see the book he was reading was a cartoonishly bad deconstruction.

Galko was this in a way

>MC is alpha that sleeps with every girl
>Turns out each girl has a mentally unstable backstory/reason for wanting to be with MC
> Turns out MC himself has sever mommy issues thus his need to fuck yet not be emotionally close to women after him

>harem MC would still be straight, shy, indecisive, and the girls would flock to him for largely superficial or coincidental reasons.

>MC was an ugly kid and bullied for most of his childhood, even grew up in a poor family to top it off
>ego and confidence absolutely ravaged, has nothing to be proud about and constantly demands pity
>given the power of deus ex machine and magic or somesuch ability and improves his life
>eventually becomes popular and builds a harem
>realises people only "like" him now because of his new attractive looks and riches
>starts putting his "friends" through tests of friendship to see if his deductions are correct
>they all fail and he was correct, leading him to becoming distant and forlorn at this realisation
>eventually mental state degrades to the point where he snaps
>2-3 episodes of absolute madman AOTS material

fund it

Retard

Nirvana

They have part of what you're saying here. I don't believe this is a series, though.
I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga but I'm Gay so my Life is Hell.
imgur.com/gallery/T6ryU

That probably makes more sense than the typical explanation.

That sounds actually good

> STEM

Not even worth trying.

(You)

Kill la Kill.

Are there any deconstructions of Sports anime?

This has to be the most forced shit I've ever read, it constantly spews shit that's just flat out not true just to make a point.

Galko was a deconstruction of 3D girls and why you should avoid them.

You sure showed me

Ugly girls doing ugly things

But is Madoka really a deconstruction? I've heard good arguments for either side.

Yeah. Wouldn't that be somethin'.

How would one deconstruct isekai?
>MC uses his cheat powers as a crutch. It may also make him more reckless, callus, self-righteous, more perfectionist, etc.
>Companions are less than ideal. His emotional and social inexperience creates problems, especially when crushes are involved.
>The wilderness sucks ass to live in, even if adventuring is fun.
>Evil does evil things, and people are going to get hurt. This isn't a fairy tale, but it's not grimdark or anything like that.

Can someone recommend some good movie to watch?

>harem
>The MC is a polygamous mormon and gets married and has sex with all of them in episode 1
>there is no episode 2

>or one of the participants is canonically autistic and the challenge is trying to work around that.
it's been done and the romance part was a pain to watch

Probably him Isekai'ing into one of his ancestors who was a peasant during Sengoku jidai.
So if he dies without getting to nut into him great-great-great-great-grandma something over the top horrible happens

Diabolik lovers is a deconstruction of the reverse harem genre. Reliastically it would end in a gang rape

Scnalation never

What's false? Point it out.

idol anime

Grimgar if they knew they were isekai'd.

Have two characters who get into a relationship, marry and break up peacefully with no means of getting back together and stay friends.

I'd like to see a deconstruction of the xianxia/cultivation genre

Deconstruction of deconstruction animes

vol 1 already released by seven seas. or are you talking about the fan scans? ofc they dropped it

>Its a show about a Studio trying to make a deconstruction anime

It's going to get an anime eventually though.

Deconstruction hadnt been tried in anime and it never will have one.

Here's a deconstruction
>shounen
>less then half of your series is recycled ideas
>actually good

I legitimately want to see this happen one day.

BNHA is one giant deconstruction that tricks people because it's slow burn.

Why do people like Gintama?