Cardcaptor Sakura

You are making sure to watch the classic original, before the new one next month, correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/634320
youtube.com/watch?v=jHzHzmif6G4
youtube.com/watch?v=AOb1o5euHFY
youtube.com/watch?v=IWLYyLFy-2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah. I'm on episode 10 right now.

I'm on episode 39 and have watched the first movie. I'm loving it since I watched the dub as a kid but now I get to appreciate the superior original version.

The show has such a mystical undertone to it and it's great.

still on my backlog but we will see

What else are you watching atm? I'm working on a few different shows including CCS.
>CCS
>Cowboy Bebop
>JJBA
>Princess Tutu
>Evangelion
I might pick up another show or two as well.

The show is best watched at your own pace rather than rushing it

You better read the manga.

This is the oldest in my backlog.

now delete it, there are already better releases.

I'm not sure if I can rewatch the whole thing before next month but I guess I can try.

I'm going to marry Mei-lin!

Which ones would those be?

This

I watched it last year. It was beautiful.

What if I watch the new one before I watch the old one?

The new one is a continuation of the original series.

Then you're a retard.

I'm not going to watch either. That shit look stupid as fuck.

The new one is a continuation of the manga. Everyone who wants to watch the Clear Card arc should be reading the manga if they haven't already.

I rewatched it last year and I kinda regret it because it made the OVA look so bad in comparison.

CCS looks better than it has any right to

annon, i just have watched it 7 times

>69 episodes
fuck
do i need to watch the movies too

Not him but nyaa.si/view/634320 is newer.

That is just the coalgirls release but with added english dub audio track.

Yeah, after reading it more carefully it's shit. Doesn't even have the movies and extras.

70 episodes + 2 films + 3 OAV, but it worth it, annon

Just watch what you want, but if you begin to like it, it will become your drug, you are warned

You realize that torrenting is illegal right?

How many manga chapters are there? I remember it being nice but is it worth reading it and watching the anime?

Cute.

I will right after I finish Nadesico. Maybe I should put it on hold for CCS.

You do well to remind me. I tried but I couldn't finish the second episode. It's not that I dislike it but it's just slow. If I watch like one episode per day when my brain is tired and I have nothing else to do I think it'll be easier. I "marathoned" LoGH this way.

>how many chapters

For the original manga or the new one ? The original got 12 tomes, so approximetly 48 chapters. The new one, Clear card hen, got 18 chapters

How long are the chapters? If they're like 20 pages each I can read them on my phone on the way to work and get everything done before the new season.

I've been slowly watching this show, I've had made a rule to only watch it if I wake up at night and can't go back to sleep. I'd get up and watch one episode then by that time I can sleep.
With the new show coming out, I'm pondering on whether I should brake this rule.

that's approximetly that, 24-25 pages

but you should definitely watch anime too, just for OST and voice acting, which is awesome

>watch anime too
Of course, the debate was anime-only vs manga+anime, manga-only was never an option and neither was anime-only because I'm a turbo-autist, I just like to pretend to think these things through.

Damn did you just start watching anime

you can do both
i believe in you

CCS makes me want to cry. It's too innocent and beautiful. It reminds me of a simpler time.

it's almost completly innocent, but in some moments, there is little lolicon's friendly scenes

like some guys are saying, they know exactly that they are doing

no bully pls

I usually watch one or two episodes a week. Anymore than that then I'm just burnt out.

Yeah, I'm also working on the Dragon Ball series.

iktf, I've definitely gotten teary eyed watching and reading it, it takes me back to those warm childhood days where you had nothing to worry about. One of those rare 10/10s.

To me, Sakura feels like a timeless show even though it's a 20 years dated technology wise.

Already finished all of it a while back, it took me from around february to just last month. It's more enjoyable not to rush it, because of the monster of the week format.

>ywn a Japanese kid in the summer of 1998 watching Sakura air for the first time and many other shows that came in that magical year
>ywn go outside or play comfy PS1 right after
>ywn be a kid in 2004 Canada watching CardCaptors on Teletoon again

I started the show in September 2016 and I've only finished the first 38 episodes and the movie, I've also read up to chapter 20. You really need to take your time and appreciate Sakura, I might take a break after the second movie to let it sink in.
>I'll probably end up crying at the finale

Yep, I've had my eye on space dandy too, how is it?

The first time i finished CCS, i was so troubled that I immediatly restarted to watch the whole show

So did you guys enjoy the new PV?
The new ED sounds amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=jHzHzmif6G4

>yfw amerifriends had to watch a cut up version where they tried to make Li a coprotagonist because girls are icky

>not available
thanks CR

I remember watching the debut on kids WB and I thought "y'know, something seems like it was cut or removed."

I've already watched everything.
It's so good.
Sakura is so cute.

>dated technology wise
Honestly it looks really good, especially for its time period.

Watch it again.

I heard Americans actually have to take them off during security check. Is that true?

youtube.com/watch?v=AOb1o5euHFY

does this one work for you?

No. If I do so, I might start to have impure thoughts about Sakura.
And 70 eps + 2 movies is a lot of time I'd rather put into something I haven't done already, like my moonrunes.

How many kids have a giantess fetish because of this shit?

Yes, but I just realized that I don't remember the original at all, so I'm not going to watch this to avoid spoilers. Thanks anyway though, time for a rewatch.

This magical girl is trying her best.

Say something nice to her!

semen demon

Does anyone have the sound version of this webm?

I just downloaded DeadFish release, going to re-watch for the first time in years.

>tfw watching on my PS3 connected to my CRT TV

this is how we twirling baton

Is CCS as good as Princess Tutu? I remember liking it a lot as a kid, though. I don't want to spoil those memories.

For the Clear Card manga readers:

what do you think of Akiho's revelation? She doesn't have magic powers, but she dreams about Sakura and the new cards. How are the two girls connected? Also what are the purposes of Yuna and Momo?

>Itadakimasu subbed as Itadakimasu
Fucking finally, I'm so happy.

Would you let your imouto(kaiju) date this chink?

I'm waiting to watch the new bluray version on 4k
youtube.com/watch?v=IWLYyLFy-2c

Where can I read it with the best quality?

They're both equally good

How pointless.

Torrent when?

Only if she lets me date his cousin.

facebook /CardcaptorSakuraSequel

This fanpage has all the 18 chapters to date, english subbed.

This month we're getting 2 chapters, 2nd one's coming out on the 28th I believe.

I couldn't stand Princess Tutu but I've absolutely loved Sakura.

>Itadakimasu subbed as Itadakimasu
What else would you sub it as?

Why didn't you like it?

Tutu is slightly better

I've seen things. Is it always subbed as Itadakimasu in classic anime? I might stop watching new stuff.

But that isn't blue.

>watching kaijushit
I hope you aren't serious?

I did not know that this simple expression could be interpreted in so many ways. A translators job sure is challenging.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

You don't say?

It's navy blue my man

It's black.

First time through. Episode 66.

>That episode where Yue is testing Sakura and she imagines a world in which everyone loses their feelings towards the person they love the most
>Sakura's breaking point is realizing that her brother isn't bullying her anymore

Yes. Their underwear too.

Never seen or read CCS, should I go for the manga or anime?

>new one next month
CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP!

women were a mistake, they're nothing but trash