HAhaha can you imagine? A 18 year old virgin??

HAhaha can you imagine? A 18 year old virgin??

Holy cow what a mad premise!

Attached: 1522019801323.jpg (666x1000, 130K)

sADqvq9

Bro how unthinkable

Normies are going to regret this one day, especially when we don't let them die, but keep them around to suffer.

not politics. fuck off, dumb shit. no bump. kys asap.

reminder: sage, report and ignore shit posting morons like OP.

Attached: 84473646.jpg (1484x988, 247K)

Next one will be the 12 year old virgin

nice meme boyo.
realistically speaking this could be true.

they have that one in Iraq

I bet there are more jews on the cast and crew that a synagogue in westwood.

Attached: 1485688562903.png (800x734, 457K)

>digits+pic
/thread

>the 8 year old roastie

Attached: 1522020798807.jpg (524x719, 169K)

wtf?? a virgin infant?? no way dude Lmao

virgin newborn

S
A
G
E

my gf was either a virgin or an incredibly good actor at the age of 22

22 years old hier
I never kiss a girl :')

24 here, never hold hands

Imagine being a 25 year old virgin.

Crazy, right?

fugg

Attached: 8BITKEK.gif (660x780, 201K)

I am a 27 year old virgin. So, this movie is just about me but with bob and vagene at that age.

bruh ngl it really be like that now I lost my V card my first semester freshman year and you look like a pussy if you didnt fuck by at least the end of your freshman year of college. if you are actually upset about 18 year olds usually not being virgins is literally from the early 1900s literally every girl ever who had some form of popularity and talked to guys has been not a virgin probably from the medium ages of 18-20 since the 1920s. Im 100% right and this isnt a new trend

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (250x249, 6K)

>If you're a male you have to be a 40-year-old virgin as the upper limit of shame
>If you're a female you have to be an 18-year-old virgin as the upper limit of shame

And the sad thing is it should be precisely the other way around. All men should be blooded before their teens are over so that they get it out of their system and can focus more on creating families and civilization.

Women should be seeking out husbands and being chaste until they do so being a virgin into your 20s and possibly 30s should be perfectly acceptable.

Instead you've got women banged and used up before they're even old enough to get married and lots men who can't find women who all think they're entitled only to Chads, so these men are getting into their 20s with hardly any sex and just thinking about sex all day.

Fuck this degenerate world.

>404 - Not Found

Attached: 123456.png (1202x598, 1.3M)

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Attached: 1522003799204.gif (176x320, 1.92M)

Attached: 200.gif (358x200, 521K)

That is still loli

if you think that image is sexual you should castrate yourself IRL right now

Attached: 1516208320531.jpg (601x508, 94K)

When I was a little girl I thought it was normal for girls to lose their virginity at around 10yo with their dads because that's what my daddy told me. It wasn't until I was like 14 I learned that it's not normal.

Go away, newfag.

26 here. Only 4 more years

Attached: 1520080587600.jpg (750x708, 102K)

>Congratulations senors!
Mexicans Stealing White Women Virginity the Movie

I was

I’m 32 and have the body of a Greek god, powerlift competitively, have my own place, sports car, make my own music, stemfag degree, and work in medical sales $$$ for a living, but still haven’t seen a boob or been on a date. Women have thrown themselves at me and I keep everyone at s distance because mankind as a whole is mostly cancer.

Inb4 fedora tipper with a sweet katana.

pics, or you're full of shit

You sound like an experienced people-hater.

>written by Naomi (((Selfman)))
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

t. fag

based ancap

Attached: pol on age.png (1268x1645, 622K)

Is this a little girl? She easily has the face of a 26 year old

This is more LARP than even Q

it's angela from the office

Attached: 1519412959667.jpg (349x509, 59K)

Quads are this way, officer.

Attached: FBI_Cats.jpg (480x319, 24K)

parody/satire on 40 year old virgin, but ultimately a stupid premise that a 18 year old, white, physically fit female can't manage to get herself laid. The thing was meant for 12 year olds to watch late at night to catch a glimpse of tits.

>this isn't tuna!

HOLY SHIT I HAVE A MOVIE

Cat fight

she really enjoyed the gangbang she got in the end of that. I hope I can find a girl like her someday.

Attached: 1509936911731.png (401x1100, 127K)

>I hope I can find a girl like her someday
You want to be a cuck who shares his girl with others? I will never get this.

Bitch deserved it for trying to sexually exploit a kitten. Good kitty.

This is legit loli.
Get yourself seen to.

A cat is fine too

Attached: Caturbation.png (174x178, 25K)

Mostly I am, mostly.

I've always seen this pasta paired with gifs like this

Attached: 1517854581556.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Nope, I don’t like gay bros either. I hate people of all sexual orientations equally. The only thing I respect is hard work, strength and power in all forms.

>(formerly Chuckville, Tennessee)