The Puckle gun 1718, the Girandoni rifle 1779, the Constitution of United States of America 1789

The Puckle gun 1718, the Girandoni rifle 1779, the Constitution of United States of America 1789.

It would seem like the the founding fathers knew guns were advanced past single shot muskets.

It's almost like they wrote the Second Amendment, knowing what they were doing, and wrote it for a time just like now when someone is trying to take our guns away.

Lewis and Clark in 1804 had a Girandoni rifle, so you can't say the guns wern't in the states.

Attached: puckle gun.jpg (720x642, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Zu5S_13B4
archive.is/v83Ff
archive.is/afaqG
archive.is/gDCit
archive.is/Ej6t4
archive.is/aEBPz
archive.is/FDI51
archive.is/pmAjO
archive.is/Oy3o2
archive.is/u06fg
archive.is/0BFEq
archive.is/0iWz4
archive.is/rIRWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Risk_Protection_Order
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtube.com/watch?v=neQmNuaysCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

preaching to the choir lad, go post that on goybook or twatter

Attached: Founding Fuhrers.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

Caetano v Massachusetts. "The 2nd Amendment is only limited to arms that existed when it was signed" was found to be an invalid argument.

I understand the blueprints or prototype featured a replaceable square shaped barrel to fire square bullets at heathens,

Loved to build those things in Empire Total War
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Zu5S_13B4

It was designed to have the option of firing square bullets at Turks (not making this up). But I don't think there is any record of it being sold with that option.

Yes. Put this on reddit. The left loves the revisionist history of the founding fathers

Private citizens owned cannons and warships.

Attached: st_Amend_Vs_2nd_Amend_Equivalency.jpg (728x1200, 135K)

lets say that 100 years from now, there exists weapons so powerful they can take out an entire arena of people with a single shot, and they are also so small that they can be hidden under your thumbnail.

should these weapons still be legal for everyone to use?

How do they work?

They also harvested cannons from ships, serious ordnance, citizens harvested em and kept them in their homes ready to reuse when needed again.

i'd love this picture if there weren't that stinking nazi shit behind each of the founding fathers of our democratic republic... dipshit

This is getting retarded.

>should these weapons still be legal for everyone to use?
It's already illegal to kill people. If I do it with a musket, an AR, or your hyper-weapon, it's still murder, or at least manslaughter. If you want to use your imaginary super weapon for legal purposes, I don't see anything wrong with that.

>put this on reddit
you have to leave, boomer

Attached: 1512679262170.png (512x384, 300K)

Sure. Let me put it in my pocket for self defense.

Arrrgh

Puckle guns aren't automatic/repeating rifles though.

Gen X are unironically worse than Boomers in every way.

I never used them. Only slightly more effective than canister shot in pitch battles, but not worth sacrificing the range you get when you bring a 12 pounder.

A gun meant to be fired by a crew like a fucking cannon crew not a citizen dipshit.

black sun isn't a nazi symbol exclusively, just because its perceived as such doesn't make it the truth

They also had hand grenades in 1776. The word 'firearms' was not used by the people who wrote the U.S. Constitution.

We should still fire square bullets at t*rks desu

it's true that anyone can appropriate a symbol, and occult symbols in particular are notoriously multivaried, but I've almost never seen the black sun used in any other context than those of nazis
case in point, the image is titled 'Founding Fuhrers'

leave now

Attached: 1509959040931.jpg (624x352, 23K)

Interesting post. I didn't know this.

I think the intention was to point out the racial/ethnic/cultural/whatever you feel safe calling it awareness of the founding fathers

The left are in full-on damage control over the constitution tearing pics and GIF, this is a followup. Share if you want. Tribute to the cult classic "They Live (1988)".

Damage Control
-----------------------
archive.is/v83Ff -PopCulture
archive.is/afaqG -DailyMail
archive.is/gDCit -Washington Press
archive.is/Ej6t4 -Buzzfeed
archive.is/aEBPz -The Hollywood Reporter
archive.is/FDI51 -Snopes
archive.is/pmAjO -NY-Mag
archive.is/Oy3o2 -WashingtonPost
archive.is/u06fg -MSN
archive.is/0BFEq -Yahoo
archive.is/0iWz4 -NY-Post
archive.is/rIRWs -NBC

Attached: theylive.gif (320x240, 1.93M)

How the fuck do you machine a square barrel.

>t. 56%
>Muh democracy
>Muh "God given" rights.
It's sometimes astounding how little Amerisharts know and how shallow their existence is, literally a continent of good muttgoyim.

Attached: NorthTower.jpg (360x453, 37K)

This is a great observation to redpill some normies with. Excellent work OP.

Attached: BD1E9D2B-62D5-4153-9B90-D3C67C798095.jpg (1060x1558, 127K)

>The state's tools of oppression and censorship have evolved (XKeyscore, PRISM, CIA black sites, etc)
>No longer care about legality or morality
>Not even the President can stand in their way

>The people's tool of self-defence are forbidden from evolving past what was legal in 1789
>Liable to change based on the slightest legal or moral challenge
>Even a crying Mexican dyke can take away guns

Ever get the feeling that we're losing?

the founding father probably would have drawn the line at recreational nukes though
shame

You do realize ((( they ))) are paying people to hide behind US proxies and sound like complete dullards, don’t you mister bong?

Attached: E19EEE77-A37C-4FBE-9A57-5B73D1D7B232.jpg (400x294, 19K)

I doubt they knew this thing even existed, only two were made. And I think that was back in the seventeen twenties.

Are you also saying that 5 years after the constitution, they had no idea of who Lewis & Clark were, or what weapons they were carrying.

is that made of fucking brass?

Of course
Because farmer John is going to head to Walmart and pick up a Puckle gun that's on sale so he can defend his 10 acres from the red coats.

You don't know about things that happened 70 years ago? People in the 18th century had books and newspapers, they could look stuff up, especially if they're having important debates on the matter. It was officially patented as well, it's not like they only found it hundreds of years later in some guy's shed.

Attached: PuckleGun.gif (725x556, 17K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Risk_Protection_Order

tell your Representative to support!

youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY

Attached: snek faec.png (307x262, 5K)

Anything that defends yourself from the state as an individual is okay, but anything that destroys the state is not okay. Personally owned aircraft carriers are okay so long as the ordinance they carry is used as personal defense of property, not destruction of others property. 30mm rounds are fine, but MOAB's are not. Tomahawks are a tricky item.

The puckle gun is a field weapon, how many people are expected to own their own canon back then?

I did

>believing technology will stop advancing

Private citzens owned canons. More an issue of cost.

We already have nukes and they are already illegal to own.

making them the size of a pin via magic wont change that...

Nice job OP, but you forgot to mention the Lorenzoni repeating muskets and flintlocks which could also fire multiple shots from internal magazines (1700's)
youtube.com/watch?v=neQmNuaysCo

also the Cookson guns from as early as 1690

"The mechanism at the heart of the Cookson repeater dates from 1680 and was originally known in Europe as the Lorenzoni System, named for Italian gunsmith Michele Lorenzoni of Florence. Long arms utilizing this system were produced in other European nations and in the United States until about 1849. The Cookson rifle dates from 1750 and features a two-chamber horizontally mounted rotating drum. Loading was accomplished by lowering a lever which was mounted on the left side of the rifle. This caused the chambers to line up with two magazines contained within the buttstock and allowed one .55 caliber lead ball and a 60-grain powder charge to fall into their respective chambers. When the lever was returned to its original position, the ball dropped into the chamber, and the powder charge lined up behind it. At the same time, the hammer was cocked, the pan was primed, and the frizzen was lowered. After firing the rifle, the process could be repeated until the two magazines, with their seven-shot capacities, were empty. "
these were also available dure

Attached: zulu.gif (240x160, 148K)

As long as they are crank operated gatling guns are perfectly legal to own still.

Attached: DIY-Gatling-Gun-0012085386384.jpg (620x420, 83K)

>believing people could fathom what technology would produce in 250 years

And they drilled with those cannons as parts of well regulated militia. Ya know, what the founders intended.

The barrel is welded. There was no such things as welding in 1718.

That's a mighty fine strawman you've made. A fucking stupid strawman, that would probably need to violate basic laws of physics to work.

>what is brazing?

Attached: 1518021750378.png (817x443, 34K)