Low IQ interjections

>low IQ interjections
>shut the fuck up Andy
>everyone saying JF his taking him for a ride and will drop him once he is no longer a useful host
What is going through Andy's mind right now?

Attached: jfgface.jpg (415x411, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=iFsGZBrfkhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"My country has the worst flag in the world"

JF got absolutely demolished by Jay in that last debate. Crazy how hard he snapped at andy there

Why does it seem like everyone is a fucking asshole? I feel like Andy is the only pure guy in this. I am afraid of someday hating Jim

Same. Jim turns into a different person when he's angry to the point he adopts a Brooklyn accent. I wouldn't be surprised if he's ruined relations over alcohol.

He got btfo'd again. hahahaha

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=iFsGZBrfkhQ

Attached: 263457.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Listening to a vagina, ever.

>What is going through Andy's mind right now?
struggling with the fact that he's left himself vulnerable to yet another abusive personality. andy's going to end up an heroing if he doesn't read up on cluster b personality disorders so he can learn to spot the red flags

Who cares

Attached: 1521548019801.png (1050x741, 159K)

Ehhh wan to mak bebes with mentally impaired nigheve gurls cuz muh biology make me luv en fuck all tah women so I can kidnap teh baybees facka u morlfag i make bebies like my lab munkeys I am papa munkey.

this. andy can't be a genious like everyone on Sup Forums, and that has appaarently created some controversy. i like him though.

Andy is wholesome. the non pretentious every day guy.

>goes through three failed marriages one with child
>concludes that he needs financial, emotional, mental, and age power over next women and then her down further with baby
>no no it was Luf u ducking ediot I fall in luf with people I met online and lived with for few weeks like 15 year old virgin

Attached: 1521599915595.jpg (1024x970, 76K)

If Andy was any slower, JF would try to fuck him.

If JF wasn't alt-right his personality and the details about his life would have made him a target a long time ago.

It's funny to watch the amount of degeneracy the supposedly anti-degeneracy board will tolerate though.

BTFO'D by a tranny roastie. nazis destroyed hahaha

Aspie girls are pure and relatively exempt from the corruptions of modernity. Nothing wrong with wanting a simple, pure girl.

Not actually. When was the last time the Sup Forums has attacked any left wing figure over a divorce or two? I've never seen it happen.

JF admits to lufing 18 year olds he just met and chain screwed all throughout the eastern coast wanting to put babies in and start families with them. The man either has the mind of an inexperienced teenager with distorted thinking, like his psych evaluations claimed, or he's a manipulative narcissist who takes advantage of people including Andy.

Spare me Sup Forums's autistic life philosophy. You don't fall in love and start a family with someone you haven't even lived with yet. After 2-3 years is when you make that choice.

>durrr he sexed 18 year old gurls

>he taek advantage of pristine, flawless wymyns

>durrr

Attached: derppost.jpg (600x485, 40K)

>durrr he joke about making babies

>this is pure evil

>too stupid to strawman properly
>too stupid to samefag properly

Attached: 1521682822565m.jpg (1024x700, 107K)

In the end liberal Destiny won.

Lol holy fuck.
Underrated

1) 100% the comment on making babies was a joke, or else he'd have a dozen women chasing him for child support which obviously he doesn't (the attack dogs in the media would be on his nuts for this if they were)

2) All men want to fuck 18 year old girls, this is why you raise girls to be prepared for these kinds of advances. The alt-right aren't Christ cucks who get our panties tied up in nots over men being horny so you're gonna need another angle to attack us over.

Now begone. Go back to Rebdit or tumblr or whatever other foul place from whence you came.

kek, if you are trying to tell me banging that retard wouldn't have been say Sargon or some other leftist in an impossible spot you are being silly

JF gets a pass (somewhat) because he shares the same views as the viewers, it's as simple as that

JF is pretty autistic himself isn't he?

Yeah, the prize for most stupid shameful idiot jew shill

Quit whing grids fucker

Yes he is autistic

It would because their own liberal viewer base would eat them alive over it, because the left are rapid moralizers, not because Sup Forumsacks would. The atheist right is rather amoral, aside from wanting to be left alone by the government and rabid SJWs.

Racewarski does seem like just a genuinely good dude.

A goof for sure, but completely white.

>lol it was just joke Andy even though I'm moral nihilist that was ducking 19 year old mentally disabled girl
Grow up dude. Destiny lost the race realist debate but he mopped the floor with JF on dating teenagers. Maybe you're fine with it because you're a kid who hasn't gone out into the real world and listened to how stupid and mentally underdeveloped young women are. Falling in love with 18 year old lol get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

What are you on about?

The JF story is embarrassing and sad no matter what your politics. It's weird, has nothing to do with atheism or whatever it is your talking about.

He can try to convince himself he was in love with a mentally challenged girl of 19 he met online in his late 30's, but I think most people who are objective can see it for what it is.

no he didnt stupid newfag,
jay was on thin ice and then blew himself out once he denied evolution exists.

Attached: 1509045027064.gif (500x483, 2.55M)

Yeah. It's a 32 year old French guy accused of being a manipulative abuser who lures an inexperienced mentally handicapped girl, who he has power over in several different ways, over the internet after going through three failed marriages. It's clear as day what he's up to.

Ah I see now.

You're a roasty.

Well let me give you a truth you might not like;

Old women are disgusting, used up and damaged by stress from work and previous relationships.

Young women are QT and prime breeding material.

Men universally prefer younger women, and I don't mean younger than middle aged, I mean in the 15-19 age range.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a man of any age falling in love with an 18 year old (or even younger) girl.

Attached: Hebepill03.png (1038x1095, 1.91M)

The girl's an adult that graduated university.

Fuck off with this bullshit vitriol.

Attached: Hebepill.png (572x342, 29K)

>a roastie
Swing and a miss

Attached: MangaMicroprocessors_cover_0.png (473x625, 395K)

Yeah I bet you can relate to 14 year old girls on a mental level.

>implying you can relate to any female on a mental level

>6 year olds aren't attractive
shit taste

Why would I pick women based on which ones I relate to on a mental level? I have male friends for that.

Women are for household chores, breeding and being eye candy and for all of that some 30 year old roasty feminist is worthless.

Attached: Hebepill02.jpg (568x559, 39K)

>there's absolutely nothing wrong with a man of any age falling in love with an 18 year old
No, there's clearly something wrong with a serial divorcee with child that wants to spend the rest of his life with someone of the age of a high school senior after talking to them online for 6 months. It can't be helped you lack the life experience to see this.

JF dropped his mask momentarily during the heat of debate and unleashed on Andy, only to raise his mask back up for a fake apology. What a piece of shit. He strikes me as one of those cunts that never got his ass knocked out before. He needs to be humbled. Check yourself JF, youre blatantly using Andys platform for your own personal gain. Its obvious to all of us. I would have no qualms with Andy dropping him over humiliating him like that. He doesnt deserve the sub boost Andy gave him. He was useful in his takedown of Kraut, but hes just another moral relativist leftist.

JF got wrecked my dude. Even on evolution JF can't provide evidence of new species being created through descent with modification in response to an environmental selector. Dude is an absolute brainlet when it comes to theological chads.

>divorced by roasty seeking alimony

>find another gf/wife

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

There's nothing wrong with getting married after 6 months either. 6 months is plenty of time to get to know somebody if you actually spend that time productively having important conversations and such, and it used to be the norm. The modern trend of perpetual dating and living together before marriage hasn't been the historic norm, and in the future people will look back at this trend as a short blip in human history. It's completely unnatural and completely degenerate.

As mentally defective as women are in several areas, The 18 year old with a half developed brain and living with parents and a wiser 28 year old married woman are worlds apart.

Why is that bad? The man in the relationship should be more intelligent, more mature and more experienced. Have you noticed how women always seek those traits in mates? It helps amplify gender dimorphic traits in the relationship, which makes for a stronger bond and a happier couple.

>whole video is literally nothing relevant
Hey, just open your mouth and say it. Do you think races have the same IQ or not? Do you think the genetics of race do not have any impact on a group's behavior, or do you think it does?

Race deniers are so fucking dodgy it's annoying.

Attached: jokerfacewhen.png (1600x1338, 359K)

Couldn't have said it better. Also, if you go back to the Vegan debate, JF snaps on Andy like he did in the Jay Dyer one.

You can't get your ass knocked out if you only have conflicts in real life with women and the autistic.

I think he knows how chubby and gremlin like he looks despite wearing suits all the time, and he lashes out periodically because of this.

Checked and wrong.

Timestamp?

JF snaps on anyone who he gets angry at. I can't remember which debate it was, think it was one of those with the Antifa guy, but he literally kicks a guy from the conversation because he made a joke about his "moderation". So much for internet bloodsports huh, seems it gets shut down pretty fast if you insult the chubby manlet.