Modern women

>modern women

Attached: 1521902337158.png (750x1334, 875K)

>Harvard
>editorial assistant
$180k education to make $35k a year. Good stuff.

Poor Annie would save herself the trouble by just putting in "Marxist"

Attached: wtf.png (800x600, 333K)

>giving thots any of your energy or attention
tsk tsk OP

I hope bangs come back. Shes cute

But she wants Bernie so we run up the national credit card to pay for her student debt! Free women's studies masters for everyone! The interest on the national debt is our white privilege tax!

I see a lot of cats in her future.

Attached: 20171217_195401.jpg (2896x2896, 442K)

>tfw no sunflower6171 gf

Attached: 1511627503631.png (1450x1638, 770K)

>modern Swedish woman
FTFY

24 and 25? They look at least 10 years older! Disgraceful.

You know what's funny? I regularly take these liberal women out and dick them, and I mean fucking destroy them, treat them like garbage, make them call me daddy, the whole 9 yards. Deep down they all love it, the strong independent womyn shtick is nothing more than a meme.

>24
>looks 34
>can't even muster a smile for a dating profile
>probably thinks it's offensive to even expect a smile
>won't even try to look pleasant because it betrays some cause she's suckered into believing in
Yeah, no thanks. If there's one piece of advice I can give as an older user, it's to stay away from women who take themselves seriously. If they're not obviously happy and carefree, prepare yourself to carry all of her emotional baggage for the tenure of your relationship. And for fuck's sake never, ever play nursemaid for a depressed girl. You might think you have found a woman after your own heart who understands the weight of living in these times, but you haven't. A woman who feels like shit is hell-bent on dragging everyone else down with her. She's not interested in getting better, she just wants everyone to know her pain. You will never, ever get to experience a negative emotion without her swooping in to one-up you. "You don't feel bad, you're not depressed, you're not suffering, at least not like I am!"

Need a supportive shoulder to help with your burdens? Don't ask a sad girl. She's always had it worse than you, and you don't get to usurp her as the queen of sadness. You're there to help her, and not the other way around.

I mean it. Print this shit out if you have to. Do NOT fall into this trap ever. Okay?

That kid's like 4 and still has a pacifier, what a retard.

Look again:
Into horses (always crazy) and a devout Christcuck (almost always crazy)

You dodged a bullet, user.

24 and look 40
Meanwhile Lauren is 30 and look 12

Attached: Chvrches.jpg (1280x853, 86K)

>Works at leftist University
>Has leftist views
Wow really makes you think

>less thrifty
dropped

That's a disgusting jew, but nice try

>Houston, TX
>muh yoga and gym
>muh faith

Kek this bitch almost definitely burns coal.

Doesn't matter, she's fucked in the head too.

>26
>Religious
LOL, all of the good religious women are married off by 21 especially in the south. Funny how quickly raver sluts turn into trad soccer moms once they hit the wall...don't fall for it boys, she's got a kike nose and that thousand cock stare as well

You only needed to know she lives in Houston to arrive at that conclusion

trips of truth

Excellent example.

her face makes me want to impunch

or "lesbian"

Question: Are there normal girls on tinder or these other dating apps?
Everytime I see a profile posted, it's always girls who went to excellent colleges and have had great lives growing up. Are there people on it who have worked real jobs, or had to struggle in some way in life?

>the perfect woman doesn't exis-

>Penguin Random House
>Harvard University
>Editorial Assistant
What the absolute fuck did she study, that this is where she ended up?
Even if she was an editor, that's definitely beyond a degree from Harvard. Unless it was something absolutely fucking retarded like Women's Studies

Of course there’s normal girls on tinder. It’s just that normal these days is when she’s already a veteran of a couple dozen cocks at least and has a couple kids.

bet you betas can't handle her

Attached: whitewoman.jpg (719x1280, 609K)

Attached: (((white women))).jpg (640x798, 116K)

Hi uncle wizard!

here's a recent one i got

Attached: 2018-03-25-222512_490x636_scrot.png (953x1052, 659K)

Attached: blm.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

I hope men will get a sense of self-worth and don't put up with these sorts of harpies any longer. That'd clean up the gene pool quite a bit, I reckon.

Attached: white.jpg (620x348, 60K)

That's a man in a wig with quite a (((honker))).

Not going to happen. Fuckwits will always white knight them. Until that stops, women will continue down this path.

Attached: get_a_pump_before_girls_night_out.gif (619x329, 2.62M)

>Nose
Why is Sup Forums always right?

A good woman single at 26? Something's fishy here

You know that penguin random is the world's largest publisher... right? You cant be a total brainlet, you must read?

Why is she endorsing rape? Don't you need a woman's consent?

alien lookin ass

Attached: alien.png (210x285, 108K)

>Has kid

Fucking this orca should be a crime

I can't wait for time travel to be invented so we can bring qt cro magnon women into the future so that they'll respect our need to be the breadwinner.

Look at that (((nose))), I'm telling you that's a crypto jew. Hugely promiscuious, and nearly 100% are liberals. Definitely larping for the beta bucks

I would gun down that place with a gatling cannon

>dumb haircut
>looks older than claimed
>bitchface

nope right outta that one

Attached: 1521494701781.webm (480x600, 2.93M)

I added her on Snapchat, want me to get nudes?

Roasties get free vacations to Camp Concentration.

>5'2
yeah, like i want my children to be manlets

white trash at it's best

Just lie to her and scream maga as you climax inside of her.

Use snapchat++ and pretend to be a nigger

>omnivore

Attached: 1519685189777.jpg (599x531, 124K)

>horse girls

Attached: 1521230078837.webm (202x360, 2.83M)

Attached: 1521232278724.webm (640x480, 1.96M)

>horse men
F mr. hands

I'm not sure you guys understand how it is in America these days

There are a LOT of religious women who can't find men. Women are significantly more religious than men and religious men drop off heavily after 18. If they had a high school sweetheart and fucked it up, there's a strong possibility they're just going to be alone forever. Plus, it's Houston, if she's Catholic it's pretty much just Mexicans and cucks unless she's lucky.

Houston isn't the same as fucking Alabama, or even the rest of Texas.

Attached: 133.png (1440x2560, 1.47M)

>stark atheist

I would legit beat the shit out of them if I saw something like that here. You americans are so fucking cucked I feel sorry for you. Whoever filmed that video just did it to fap latter like a good cuck.

At Penguin/Random, too. No self-respect.

>speaks Russian

D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: 1518497242434.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

The JUST meme is real in regard to haircuts

That’s the best part

Attached: 1520049473873.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

I kinda feel bad for that man.

>There are a LOT of religious women who can't find men

not in Tennessee
they're all getting railed by Chad Cletus in a lifted truck at a football game

Attached: alcki gf.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

>There are a LOT of religious women who can't find men.

TRANSLATION: There are a lot of post-wall Roastie Sluts with plummeting SMV that are "Doing the Church Thing" after a decade of riding the Cock Carousel in one last desperate attempt to secure Beta Bux before her hair falls out.

nothing wrong with this. islam is redpilled. we will have 10 white children.

Attached: 1518574203636.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

>Cletus in a lifted truck at a football game
kek same thing here in rural ontario

Did she died?

that's actually pretty fun to watch, yeah the dance is sexual but the whole performance is entertaining.

Fair enough.

Attached: WfQ2Q4y.jpg (414x479, 57K)

it was extremely liver-toxic

actually kino choreography

checked and absolutely cucked

after seeing that, i just wanna fight a race war right now to preserve the beauty of white women and a to ensure a future for white aryan children. i would throw it all away to protect this woman from the relentless onslaught of sub-saharan hordes

Attached: oof.png (420x420, 180K)

>I am taken
>raising my son by myself
kek

There was another video like this. It was a drunk Russian girl. Peeing all over the wood floors. I guess this may be been it...new footage? The other one seemed cuter, dark hair. And there was a balcony scene of her puking. She was just spread out standing and pissing all over the wood floors. Total Degeneracy.

what the fuck does she see in that piece of shit

>5'2"
Enjoy your manlet sons

>Did she died?
She's independent.

Britain btw

Attached: whore.webm (852x480, 2.69M)

She is drunk, she doesn't need a reason.

single moms were a mistake

Attached: 1476133506329.jpg (500x423, 54K)

Well, i'm shit out of luck and jolly well fucked. If only i read your message two years ago....

Attached: Roastie 10587.jpg (432x768, 100K)

Gotta start somewhere.

It's more disturbing that she looks 34.

speechless.