How much do you like Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter?

How much do you like Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-03/hunter-x-hunter-manga-resumes-in-shonen-jump-on-january-29/.124753
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You see, the brain of the anime watcher is small and pathetic. They cannot think and reason on the same level as functioning human beings. They say absurd things like this in order to feel better about their mind rotting hobby, but in reality there is nothing deep, deconstructive or intelligent about anime/manga. Anime/manga is the pinnacle of anti-intellectualism.

he is cute and I want to kiss him on the mouth

I like his dedication and nen abilities.

I love him!

Easily the worst character out of Gon, Killua, and Leorio. He's an exposition machine with a boring, analytical personality and a conventional revenge plot.

I still think he is a girl.

>he
No, both your heart and mind know he's a boy.

What about my dick? Just look at her expression.

Why would your dick have an expression? Dumb freak.

Forgot to link

If he's an exposition machine, then I guess Knuckle, Ging, Biscuit, et cetera are too. And his "conventional" revenge story didn't play out in a conventional way.

my girlfriend! not yours

Should have been a girl

Fuck off

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Biscuit sort of is an exposition machine, but at least she's a teacher and she has good reason to be.

The York New arc did play out in an interesting way, but the motivation is painfully trite. Also his power is prone to ridiculous asspulls- for every finger he can device some new bullshit power. I have no idea why he's as popular as he is.

She's cute

Hello?

He's okay. His powers are boring, but overall he's interesting as a character

That being said, I'm genuinely enjoying his Magical Murder Mystery Hour, though it's a shame Leorio is nowhere to be found

All revenge stories start out the same way, execution is all that matters.

And crying about his chains is really silly to me. Haven't seen the character for 10+ years and we all knew that he had a chain that has yet to be revealed. Hell, Togashi even hinted at the last chain with Vol 33's cover. Just as I thought, if an user doesn't like it, it's an asspull.

Should have been? I think you mean is a girl

Alot

Which kind of brainlet are you closest to, Sup Forumsnons?

reddit is down the hall

Probably wouldn't care for him all too much if he wasn't so gosh darn cute. Seriously what's up with all the traps in this manga?

I loved him in the beginning, but now he is so dead inside there's nothing to love anymore. Sad.

That a cat and nonhuman.

All of the characters from this gay show are twinks

Where there's a hole, there's a way.

*part human

I remember seeing this comic a long time ago making fun of the scene where Kurapika is in the car right after capturing Chrollo while disguised as a hotel clerk, and when he takes off his wig after Chrollo says "I didn't expect the chain user to be a girl," he says "...so you're an even prettier girl?"

I don't think I saved it though

Who is a twink other than Kurapika?

all of them, the clown, the bullshit mc who transforms into an even bigger twink and the 8 year old twink who sucks the mc's little twink cock

Killua's younger brother with the fans and paper

Kurapika is best girl

are all homosexuals this retarded?

Kurapika is probably the only shounen girl I actually like.

no just you

How are you enjoying something that's in the middle of hiatus?

(You)
Kalluto is a 10 year old kid. I don't think he counts as a slender young man.

Kurapika is C-U-T-E

>he doesn't live with togashi

Post more cute Pika

He said he can add a new power for every finger, on the condition that it can only be used for that finger.

That's stupid. What do you even like about him anyways?

At least he's not an enhancer.

I adore Kurapika. He's one of my favorite characters in anime period.

I have pretended she is a girl since the beginning. Feels good.

Now you're jumbling up how his conditions work to make it seem he has an endless supply of abilities. Not even in the manga did it suggest that his ability works dependant on how many fingers he has.

What did Gon say to the cat?

Should I watch Hunter X Hunter?

Make your own decisions.

Is it good though

Yes it's good watch it

more, more, more!

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-03/hunter-x-hunter-manga-resumes-in-shonen-jump-on-january-29/.124753

HERE WE GO BOYS

he was gon but now he's back

I prefer him when he's batshit crazy and wants to murder everyone.

I want to lick those armpits

He's literally a mix of Kurama and Sasuke, but actually better written than both of them. His Nen powers are bullshit though.

Should have been a girl. I legit thought it was a girl until 5 chapters in

Sasuke had no bearing on his character.

I think he's generally been a tad too overpowered for me to like him as much as some of the other HxH characters. I hope we see him struggle some in the near future

Say that to my face, fuccboi

Cant have an opinion of someone when they are never around. Also, the shittiest character design ever... after all of One Piece of course.

To the degree he hates spiders.

Yes, HIV brings an aggressive infection toward their brains, causing massive spikes in retardation.

Talks way too fucking much. Yoshi breaks the "show don't tell rule" all the fucking time but it's especially bad with this character

Too much.

There is no such rule, people here only pretend it is because they don't like reading. As long as it doesn't become overbearing, an author can use any method he wants to convey information, not even just in the world of comics.

Kishi has a time travel machine in his basement. We all know this.