Apologize

Apologize

I won't, but a super a shit.

And yet, it's better than super so far. It would take a lot for super to save face and end up being an slightly less bad GT

Literally Berserk 2016 tier. Sage and hide.

I actually enjoyed GT somewhat although it's retarded. Super feels more like a curse I can't drop it. But the last episode was great.

Haven't gotten to Super yet and I only remember a bit of GT, But how is super worse then GT?

Sorry

GT is consistently bad (4/10)

Some episodes of super are good (7/10) and sometimes it's literally unwatchable (2/10).

Both are still shit tier

t. Butthurt u6fag

At least we got some hot Pan doujins.

pedro's

Goku's "character growth" is taken to its logical conclusion. Z made him more interested in training and fighting than in saving the world of having quality time with his family, which was already bad enough, but super beats the joke to death by making him almost unable to realize the severity of the situation and taking most battles like a fun sparring session and before finding his latest mentor, he was always trying to get away from his family to train.

Another character who becomes an exaggeration of his personality is piccolo, he's pretty much used as a meatshield in his most relevant appeareances just because he can regenerate and characters are as strong as the plot demands them to be with jewels like the androids being only below Goku and vegeta in power despite they haven't done shit in ages, ditto with fuckers like Roshi that have no business being that strong, even if his opponents are C list shitters

Nice projecting.

Sorry for what happened to you.

>best characters
>best settings
>best fights
>best villians
>no long-ass arcs
>best finale
>best OP
>best ED themes
>best version of goku
>pan is love
>goten being an alpha male
>vegeta's mustache
>ssj4 is awesome

Sup Forums will bitch over this for no good reason everytime, but it's okay, having fun must be difficult nowadays, it's not Sup Forums's fault.

People hate on it just because "muh toriyama", bet people would be loving it as a classic if it was written by him, just like how a lot of people defends super because it has toriyama participation and they go even more retarded with the anime vs manga wars because he participates even more in the shitty manga

>Goku's "character growth" is taken to its logical conclusion.
lol

>muh powerlevels

not an argument, unironically kill yourself. The Androids and Roshi have been fucking awesome this arc

You are the kind of people who would enable shit like Chichi randomly being able to kick Beerus's ass just because the plot says so.

why? it fucking sucked

all these faggots defending super.
It was the exact same back when GT aired, people kept defending it.
Just wait until super is over and the illusion of "don't worry, it'll get better" is over.

>all these faggots defending super.
yea nobody is

that's ridiculous hyperbole and you know it. Roshi and the Androids have fought 2nd-rate fighters at best, that's not even remotely similar to a noncombatant beating up the strongest guy in U7