Listen up faggots. If you go to a drive thru and dont

Listen up faggots. If you go to a drive thru and dont
>have your order prepared
>have your payment prepared
>smile and say please and thank you

You are a nigger sub-human in my eyes and the eyes of every person who ever served you food. Being a nigger is not exclusive to skin color. Yes, blacks are the pioneers and undefeated world champs of niggerdom, but rolling around acting like a nog while claiming you are better than them purely because you arent as dark is, as they say, "some nigger shit".

Inb4 trump, stormy daniels, israel cia/fbi shill etc. Ive been here since 2006, tickle my sack faggot. Everyone is a nigger by default until they prove otherwise.

Bonus points if you ask for your entire order dropped fresh, in certain areas thats like asking for your entire order deep fried in a vat of cum.

Attached: 1515821265294.jpg (880x660, 96K)

K

Getting your food from a drive thru makes you a nigger no matter what.

Kek. You work at a fast food restaurant

Attached: download (1).jpg (216x233, 7K)

It's amazing how many """adults""" don't know how to act in a drive thru.

>get off your phone
>stop yelling at your bastard child
>turn down your music
>know what you want before you start your order (asking for a minute to look at the menu is acceptable)
>have your card/cash ready
>don't spend 5 minutes digging for coins

I worked at wendys when I was in college and it made me realize how dumb the average person is.

nice pasta

I actually agree here. Its evidence but going to a drive thru once or twice doesnt automatically make you a nig, as long as its not a routine or daily occurrence. But how people treat people taking their food order speaks volumes about how they conduct their personal life

I used to work at Taco Bell a couple years ago.
>blonde girl comes in with her paki husband and literal mutt children, with one of the kid's eyes bulging out of his face
Lord save them.

Calling this pasta? I literally just typed this whole thing up while taking orders in the mcdonalds drive thru. Eat a dick mindless shill

I hate it when fast food workers don't understand that they are servants.
Nobody needs to treat you like a human, and you should be grateful for those that do. If you don't feel that way, go ahead and spit in the burger. What's the worst that can happen? :)

Jesus christ this website is shit now. Where did all the oldfags go?

Attached: 1494605946056.gif (284x362, 3.75M)

Were here, wishing for the norks to just start this party already. Most people really do deserve to die.

Your fat ass will starve to death because you are incapable of feeding and taking care of yourself?

AYYY OL HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
THAT YOU SUM FINNA
FOOD PROVIDER?

Attached: 1502261831184.gif (404x402, 872K)

>smile

make me

>Eating fast food and not getting thousands of dollars of sushi COMPED
Nice fucking try and you probably work at Taco Bell

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA - we know what your job is. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was being a little facetious with that one, i mean who could smile in this sick world?

HahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahhhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahauahhahhahahHuahahahahaaaaaaa....AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHhahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahh

>Works in fast food
>looks down on others
You're going places, kid.

Lol. You probably had everything handed to you by mommy and daddy. One day reality will slap you in the face and boy do I wish I could be there when it does.

I thought the same thing until I grew up, got a real job and now I realize every fast food employee is dumb. Weird how that changes, sorta like being liberal when your a teen and growing into conservatism.

horf horf horf

>looks down on others
>doesnt think he looks down on others

You're going places kid.

That made me think of happy seals.

no shit ---- this is as nigger tier as the cash register niggers that wear fake nails and complain that we wont place the money directly into their hand. bitch - if your job involves handling money or typing then lose the fucking nails

>taking orderd in a mcdonalds drivethru
>mindless

wat?

says the fastfood nigger to the owner/operator that pulls 6 figures per annum

Attached: kenworth-t680.jpg (1024x768, 303K)

Attached: ED756D6B-AD8A-46B9-B21A-2B9B2E79D6CA.jpg (399x370, 44K)

>has a bunch of fancy shit he didnt earn
>knows he didnt do shit to earn them
>cant enjoy his fancy things cause he knows they arent really his
>has to brag about his moneys online because deep down hes unhappy with himself

Rofl. If I had that kinda money I wouldnt be argueing with drive thru employees on Sup Forums.

Thats how I know you are a loser :)

>proven wrong
>cant spell orders
>quick use an ad hominem

We are here quietly waiting for the shills and reditt fags to get bored and leave. I’m a patient man. I can wait.

Attached: 1521637376291.jpg (526x338, 32K)

>has a bunch of fancy shit he didnt earn
>knows he didnt do shit to earn them
supposition. i paid my dues for a decade as a company driver. i was making barely 60K per annum back then
>cant enjoy his fancy things cause he knows they arent really his
>has to brag about his moneys online because deep down hes unhappy with himself

thus speaks antifa. now i'll take an order of fries - no salt. now throw a couple of packs of salt in the bag.

Attached: IMG_20171229_181545.jpg (2048x1536, 897K)

>You are a nigger sub-human in my eyes

You work at a drive-thru lmao

Also don’t pull up to the drive thru and immediately say “umm hello?” They know you are there give them a second they are probably just helping someone at the window.

You guys on here use the word "shill" so much as an insult.

It makes me wonder if any of you actually know what the word means.

I never go to a drive thru
And I am always nice with ladies who serve me

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-02-02-at-1.38.39-PM.png (750x561, 503K)

those thousand-cock stares!

>loli hypergamy

tfw
>you know what you want
>have the exact change, including the tax
>always finish the order with a "you got it" or a "sure thing".

Attached: thUL0EIK3M.jpg (474x295, 23K)

every time I even begin to treat a drivethrough employee even remotely like a human the ignore everything thats said and slam the window closed half way.
>calling others nigger
>after having fucked your life up to the point that youre running drive through at mcdonalds and still taking yourself seriously

Stop stealing my food to feed your 1,000 spic relatives living in a 2 BR fuck you wash your hands faggot.

seriously wtf is going on in this picture.
dude is like 23-28 and those girls are most likely 12-13 years old.
everyone is white, i do like that part.
unless older brother connor has 4 younger sisters 7 months apart, this picture alarms me. honestly its mostly because of his god damn shirt being unbuttoned.

fucking kys, you work fast food

ok nvm
>its a shoop

>tfw I always pay with coins if I have them
>tfw I usually tell them the order is wrong even if it isn't and make them double check
>a lot of the time they'll just give me a second order free
>always berate them
>tell them to hurry up ask if it's their first day on the job etc
>one time I "accidentally" knocked the soda out of the girls hand and it bursted on the inside of the place

I don't give a fuck about these food serving plebians and neither should anyone else. Fuck them

Attached: 1520982838853.png (1027x731, 28K)

Nobody with real money has such a shitty bed or room.

you realize that's probably sleeper of his truck right? What are you 11 years old?

Rofl. Say no more cletus. I figured out a while ago you are a truck driver.

YOUR JOB IS TO SIT ON YOUR ASS AND BE A FAT LAZY SLOB LMAO

You are bottom of the barrel son. What usefull skills have you developed? Sitting on your ass, shoving tacos in your face while turning a wheel slightly to the left or right, your job requires less brain cells than fast food (you have to actually think and act quick, not just sit in a chair for 10 hours).

I wouldnt bother reply to this if i were you, your your arguements bore me and my time is more important than yours :)

You are good people

moving a 40 thousand pound payload in inclement weather, while people in small cars drive like assholes around you. no i'm not a trucker, but i own a 40ft rv, and people don't realize that it actually takes some skill to drive a large vehicle amongst morons who forget your vehicle requires several hundred feet to stop at 70 mph.. but i'm sure your some super educated stem research guy from apple.

motel --- sometimes i get tired of sleeping in my truck. here's a pic of the guitar i bought with fake money

Attached: IMG_20150629_191856.jpg (2048x1536, 1.07M)