ITT make Sup Forums rage

ITT make Sup Forums rage
I'M STILL FUCKING MAD

Why did she kill the loli?

To feed her mom

I still don't get it, why didn't he give a fuck?

Spider girl mindbreaks him.

Guess they're called widows for a reason.

hang u self

Fuck off and kill yourselves, newfags.

spuderfu > filthy ningen

This is why you kill all spiders. I used to get a hair spray can and a lighter and would torch spiders in my back yard. Of course I got a fire extinguisher but yeah, fuck spiders.

That's a nice waifu.
It'd be a shame if someone smashed her fucking head in and left her body to rot in an abandoned building

This whole manga was so fucking stupid, I miss the threads.

Why should anyone need to name their files for retards who can't do anything themselves? There are no less than four source-finding tools that you newfags don't even bother to use because your entitlement complex is stronger than your desire to lurk and fucking learn.

>Camera reading spoilers.png

That kekkai manga where mcs mom decided to stay in the other world looking after some dude and left mcs dad alone.

She deserved it though.

*intentionally posts a meme from another board to invoke Sup Forums's impotent but ultimately powerless rage*

>*action*
You have offended more than anything else in this thread.

Tumblr just has the worst art.

*phoneposts*
*streams on said phone*

kys

STILL MAD

SEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

who on god s green earth goes out of their way to make somebody looks gross

I still remember

The exact moment i dropped the show

Anything written by Seo seems to invoke rage.
Fuck this guy. Kind of wondered what threads of this manga was like.

Burn

So they turned them all into inbred transexuals?

I don't know what's wrong with these tumblr artists.

Why not just get a cow and feed the mother that way?

She had to get rid of the competition.

I'm pretty sure he would have fucked her anyway.

Oh yea. I dropped the manga not too long after this. Got retared son.

I dunno why I kept on reading, like it was fucking stupid sure but it was stupid since before this, I'd argue that the whole motorbike dude situation was way too forced drama, the other chick not clinging to him immediately after mb dude died was stupid as fuck too, and then I don't even remember, it was like 80 chapters of nothing.

I'm laughing at your dumbass.

manga count yea?

She triggers a lot of fans. Including myself. Fuck her.

I was more shocked and horrified then angry

Fuck this show

ya i'm still mad

Context?

Hitler dindu nuffin because he's hot.

MC shamelessly falls inlove with fantasy hitler and everybody cheers her on. It's incredibly nonsensical and obnoxious, like the rest of the season after an incredible first one.

God this was so fucking retarded
>let me get with this character that i never fucking talked to after all the cute childhood romance i had with the main one

anime master pieces getting snubbed at the oscars constantly for fucking disney/pixar/dreamworks garbage.

>japanese fanservice-y pulp fiction with bad animation versus american fanservice-y pulp fiction with good animation
I wonder why one keeps getting chosen over the other.

What the fuck was he thinking? It was made worse when his epic war against her happened off screen.

That was more a retarded writing.

STILL MAD

new Kirchieis is the only one that makes me rage

is that a gag manga or what

what is this, look interesting

You dropped in the last episode?

Cutest yandere.

>gag manga

I wish, user, i wish.

That sounds awful.
Honestly that makes me laugh more than pisses me off. Because you're expecting me to like her after that shit? Hell no.
I'm still not sure why do people unironically like the creep.

didnt this have an ending so bad/rage worthy that it made the translators themselves drop the series entirely?

I read spoilers about it and the ending sounded dumb

>Author ended the arc by some random background character rolling over the villain while in reverse in the middle of the big bad fight
>no input by the main characters or master plan or screw up by the villain, he just dies like that

I feel I should be mad as hell but for some reason I'm not.

Fucking araki mang

>main villain loses because he was really unlucky

I'm not really pissed at this but more at the idea that all harem girls never move on to find their one true love. They always need to be available in case the MC decides to throw them a bone.

I'm still mad.

It's Texhnolyze, when shit really gets fucked up in the end

It's really weird isn't it?

Wasn't even mad

But theses, maaaaan

but he ended up with literally a 100x better girl

Sauce me, i don't care if you spoon feed me. I've spoon fed many people before and I deserve the help for once

Kill yourself.

>random background character
idiot

Dumb white boy

Fools! There is only one thing can can make me rage, and I doubt it will ever be found!

Same. Something about his face is just extremely off-putting in a way that the other designs aren't.

I blame the execution.
Change of feeling is like building Rom. It took Kyousuke at least three days to perform such back then.

All this time these 12000 years BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

fuck you got me.

You're like a little baby, watch this:

that's nothing, try this

I'm still surprised there were people retarded enough to think he wouldn't end with Kirino even their relationship is the whole point of the entire series.
It's like the retards who got mad when Megumi won in Saekano.