Ask Me Anything

So, Anons...

I have it all figured out. Everything. Down to every detail.

Ask me literally anything. I don't care if you do it for fun or are serious. I don't care if you care. Just ask me any question. ANYTHING. I can answer it.

For example: "Is there a god?" "Will anime become real?". Etc.

Attached: 1521942344859.jpg (476x527, 88K)

what's your credit card information?

Bump for funny photo

I dont have one, sorry user. If I did I would actually tell you because I don't give a darn anymore.

What is the one millionth root of four trillion?

Do you smoke pot?

user, I mean philosophical questions. That statement made my nads hurt.

Yes, yes I do. I might be the first person in history to one day overdose on it. Now real questions please

Why is inflation ever acceptable? The way I see it, $1 used to be equal to one hypothetical unit of work, but now it is equal to less than that, even if it’s 99% of one unit of work. Inflation steals from everyone. Why is it ever okay? Just look at posters from the past. I saw this home in Fredericksburg called the Chatham that was sold for $30,000 and it was 1000s of acres and a multi story house which for back in the day was expensive. Using that as an example, if the seller of the Chatham held on to his money and went in to a coma and woke up today, his $30,000 is nowhere near worth what it was in the past. Where did that value go? It was stolen from him and that’s bullshit. It was stolen from all of us it is stolen every damn day. Or more realistic he gave his descendants $30k and they gave their children that bag of $30k etc etc each generation the government stole a piece of that wealth

Could God make a boulder so big that even he couldn't push?

Jews. The only answer to that is less Jews.

Which God? The Abrahamic one? Polytheistic ones? Are you referring to a hypothetical being of immense power?

could god take a shit so big that even he couldn't flush

FTFY.

Just answer the question

For fucks sake Anons, this isn't what I meant!

I'm high as balls right now and I'm actually getting angry. Sup Forums is more powerful than I previously thought.

Whats your real name, state, and address?

Is it wrong if I fuck women and not inform them of probable genital warts?

Will orthodox Jews ever violate the Sabbath themselves?

That’s not quite an answer. I said why is it ever acceptable? Like I hear people say “oh 1-2% inflation is a good thing” and I can’t wrap my head around why? If I have 10k in the back right now, and inflafion is 3% this year, and the bank pays me what like .5% dividends? Then next year I’m fucking poorer than I was this year. And I guess people would say “hurr durr invest that money” but no. Goddamn it my $10k is worth what a used Honda or something? It should be worth that today, tomorrow and forever, otherwise you’ve STOLEN MY GODDAMN MONEY

What's your Social Security Number?

>*long sigh*
No, the God you speak of technically doesn't have limits so he doesn't even need to piss boulder, it will be done on its own.

How do we fix fukushima?

Anons, I'm too high for these kind of questions. I dont know my address or name at the moment, but the state is on the East Coast, I think. And I don't have a social security number, I'm off the grid.

Explain to me what this object is and how it ended up on Mars.

Attached: mars.png (532x442, 45K)

Ok then. How long is your dick? How many women have you slept with?

Yes! A real question I'm high enough to answer!

Star Wars is based in history, Mars was inhabited by Aryans (Aryes-Mars), and got into a war with Space-Jews and got purged with a space laser. And the Jews are getting payback for that war by doing the stuff they are doing right now.

Yes, and none yet.

The planet is sentient with an immune system in the form of individual species, there is some mushroom that eats up and disposes of radiation, so its pretty much covered from here

Hah. I was just about to ask you if jews were really from Saturn. And why is there an alien on the back of the dollar?

Attached: alien+on+dollar+bill.jpg (472x395, 48K)

Have you ever had homosexual thoughts? Any family issues? Have you ever thought sexually about other family members?

alright op you've lost your chance. inflation is a control measure to stabilize a market, you encourage spending as a dollar in your pocket becomes worth less over time (which stimulates the economy and keeps money circulating) but it evens out because people make more money as time passes. even though $1 was not what it was worth back in the day, you make way more dollars than you did before in income and spend way more too. if a currency deflates (meaning a dollar in your pocket grows in value) it becomes valuable to hold onto that dollar and the economy goes upside down, with the average commodity worth more sold than held. healthy inflation is key to stabilizing our economy.

They don't even follow it anymore, so they probably have for centuries.

No, go back to Sup Forums.

are you a boy or a girl

Nigga there are more important things going on than inflation!

Does P=NP?

when no one else gave a fuk; how many fuks did your mom give to the mail man before he impregnated her with your shitfaced ass.

Attached: 1521946063054.gif (245x150, 932K)

>Ask me literally anything. I don't care if you do it for fun or are serious. I don't care if you care. Just ask me any question. ANYTHING. I can answer it.
Well I literally asked what you wanted.

If seedless grapes don't have seeds how do new ones grow? This question needs answering user.

I was hoping for a philosophical question, not financial. Wrong thread to ask that question.

>you encourage spending as a dollar in your pocket becomes worth less over time
That’s fucking theft. What if I just don’t wanna buy anything right now. I performed a certain amount of labor and in exchange received a piece of paper. Is my labor suddenly worth less because I don’t exchange my token right away?? You’re retroactively enslaving me. Don’t give me this bullshit about stabilizing the economy. It’s theft plain and simple. And wages don’t rise with inflation or minimum wage would be like tied to inflation, in fact all wages would be tied to inflation but they’re not. What a kike scheme.

Delete This

Attached: 1521200524679.jpg (297x365, 36K)

There are special jigaboos with lips that evolved specially for eating grape seeds, they still have a few left from the Conquistador days. Hope that helps.

Thanks user. It had me puzzled until now.

Imma M1Abrams, you Cis Nazi!

Again, wrong board entirely, user. I don't have any money for the Kikels to take.

I knew about the Mason thing and Davids star, BUT JUMPING JEHOSHAPHATS!

Attached: 1521942725906s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

But I’m serious inflation seems to be a game of hot potato of who is left holding the bag. Example. You and I stand across from each other and continuely trade a 1lb bar of gold for $1, right? We’re passing it back and forth, back and forth, and then oops the fed reserv prints some more money while I’m holding the bar of gold, and you have the dollar, inflation occurs. Well you still trade me your dollar since it’s all you have still, but now I only have to give you 0.97lbs of gold. I just profited .03lbs of gold, and you lost out. What the fuck how can anyone justify that? It’s a game of hot potato robbing the person who is holding the currency and rewarding the one holding the commodity. It’s insanity how anyone can defend such a system for (((economic stability)))

user stop

You claimed to know everything. Hershel, don’t try and dodge me

What are the significant of the moon towers.

How do you do realtime shadows that don't look like shit or require a supercomputer to get realtime?

are traps gay

Attached: 1521158353163.gif (1080x1027, 3.02M)

Those are turrets/watchtowers, the moon is in fact a Death Star that killed Mars and is millions of years older than the entire Sol system

Attached: 1520782697897.png (494x522, 400K)

Wrong board, user

did the holocaust happen?

Hitler was a Jew, Ashkenazi's believe that if 6 gorrilion Jews are sacrificed to Moloch they get to rule the universe. He wasn't killing them because he knew what they really are, he was giving them the fucking planet.

Word. Hah, no wonder we arent allowed back..

Who wants squatters/ moon miners on their planet busting superweapon?

Hitler was a Jew, Ashkenazi's believe that if 6 gorillion Jews are sacrificed to Moloch they get to rule the universe. He wasn't killing them because he knew what they really are, he was giving them the fucking planet.

Indeed, or the fact that they would find Aryan skeletons.

Will they ever cure people of their blackness?

Attached: aaasdf.jpg (1362x1302, 308K)

No, black people are the direct result of a drunk and horny Astronaut banging an Astrolopiphicus or one of those

what manner of creature is that in the picture you posted?

Wendigo

Are we ever gonna topple the nwo? are we merely a bunch of jackoffs arguing in circles, forever, without never actually achieving anythiing here?
What are our chances, OP?

It's away to screw over banks. It started back in the 1890s. Farming tractors were created and sold to farmers to grow crops super fast. The farmers needed to borrow money from the bank to buy the tractors, so they paid payments to the Bank. The problem though, is all farmers now had tractors, so all it did was drive down the price of crops, so they had to sell more crops to make the same as they did before owning the tractors. So, what they did was, got laws passed to switch from the gold standard to the "gold AND silver standard", which inflated the dollar, so now the farmers had more money to pay the banks. They basically fucked over the bank because dollars were now worth less. The Wizard of Oz movie was made from the book, the book was written about this event. I know I didn't answer your question, but still a nifty read.

Attached: IMG_0404.jpg (690x690, 86K)

Very slim, user. My theory is that they have tried this billions of times before with 4d trial-and-error machines that monitor, intervene and memorize events so they can predict perfectly how this will work out.

Oh, I did remember one thing. Jews are obsessed with gold because their gods told them millennia ago that its important. Humans at the time couldn't comprehend this, but gold is very important in space travel, for it deflects radiation better than any other known compound.

nice

I don't get it

ID says Pot

Attached: acapulco-gold.jpg (800x534, 114K)

Attached: 1521945402549.jpg (600x400, 27K)

thread summed up as baked retard saying dumb shit because he thought he saw the face of god

Attached: 1521990633457.jpg (1191x1215, 304K)

hey guys I know you guys are doing shit but you guys should check this out:

What race should i be in starbound?

How do you make friends with people when you're 24 with zero friends?

I don't have money for that, but birthday is coming up so then I will tell you. Otherwise just stick with Terrans, fuck the filthy xeno's.

You are asking this on Sup Forums. Its too late, Anson, I'm sorry.

how many ascension and kill off cycles did this earth go through?

Attached: 1149f9a95c348455ac5a85fcce142568bbf9fe8397d082c7fd73e1a8b211671f.jpg (358x339, 47K)

What is the meaning of life?

The universe is set in a Groundhoggs Day continuum chain, so this shit will keep repeating over and over with a slight difference every time. Watch Battle Star Galactica for reference.

P.S I meant the 2004 one, not the 80's one.

Effort and the acquisition of knowledge.
You are the one to judge yourself in death.

i literally believe at some point in the early 00s we were knocked into a parallel universe. nothing else explains how fucked up things have gotten. people joke about "best timeline" but they really have no sense of how normal everday life was 30-40 years ago. they wouldn't have tolerated it getting to this point. something went wrong.

>ask me anything guys!
>you can't ask me that that's not the kind of question I wanted!

The timeline theory is true. Some people jump between them when they sleep. Its not the Hollywood bullshit where the next parallel universe is a dystopia, it differentiates between atomic mass of the whole universe in the timeline, so it could have had one atom more or less somewhere, but some people can travel further than Normie's, but you can jump too far ahead and slight differences are more noticeable in that timeline.

The answer to the question is 42. What is the question?

R traps gey

>shit teir cam thot.
Fuck off shill.

Attached: b245a477.jpg (453x512, 27K)

Welcome to the club buddy I work at Wendy’s and stare into the void to numb the pain of the knowledge.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1350, 876K)

I unironically believe that if I saw that nigga irl I would make the Constanza face at him
Wew

They aren’t gay if you don’t know about the schlong.
>if aware of the schlong and continue on
>u gay

Wendy's is good eatin and good memin'

And I'm really high rn, tell me that image is fake, please user?