MASSIVE INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL SCANDAL BREWING. USA-ISRAEL

Israeli ex-defense minister says Trump’s new NSC adviser Bolton was pushing him to strike Iran.
The newly appointed US National Security Adviser, John Bolton,
tried to persuade Israel to conduct a pre-emptive strike against Iran before it achieved nuclear weapons capability, Israel’s ex-Defense Minister has revealed.
“I got to know John Bolton when he was the US ambassador to the United Nations,” Shaul Mofaz said at a conference of former IDF chiefs.
“He tried to convince me that Israel should attack Iran.”

Mofaz, an Iranian-born Israeli who served as the defense minister at the time when Bolton headed the US mission at the UN,
in turn advised the ultra-hawkish Republican against attacking Tehran.
The former defense chief explained that he did not believe that a military strike on Iran would be a “wise” decision, for either Tel Aviv or Washington DC.

rt.com/news/422295-bolton-urged-israel-strike-iran/

Attached: BREAKING-NEWS.jpg (800x450, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations
youtu.be/336lpsPLpwo
cnn.com/2018/03/18/politics/ivanka-jared-helicopter/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no he asked Merchantville to fight their own war.

>RT doesn't want their muzzie friends to get BTFO

Trump has gave up. Don't give me no 4d chess bullshit. Look at the past two weeks compared to the man on the campaign trail. It was fun while it lasted boys. Our issues will not be solved with votes.

>Oh no he asked Merchantville to fight their own war.

You're excessively dumb, how do you manage to breathe?

M A S S I V E S C A N D A L

Attached: 1517294850611.jpg (378x438, 62K)

Lol. Some scandal.

Bolton got the literal good goy award from Israel. Trump is a Zionist

Attached: 87517F85-8722-444E-8351-AC23818B8506.jpg (1024x665, 154K)

Bb Netanyahu came out on US tv on thanksgiving day begging the USA to go to war with iran. Lmao. Big whoop.

>leaks in entire white house
>appoint Bolton who wants the destruction of Iran to be his career finale
>what Bolton says gets leaked
>even the drooling retarded public cannot deny the agenda
Yahtzee of the 1/2 quantum plane?

I want to believe. Imagine selling a war with Iran to the American public. It seems almost impossible, especially with the economy being shit and the people being far more aware than they were a decade ago.

ATTENTION
this thread is littered with shills
Do not reply to them
Beware and avoid infighting
Let's keep this thread anti-israel

Israel is a Rothschild owned and started state, the Zionist kikes behind it have been in control of our government starting the war on terror, the longest and most expensive war in American history. We've spent more money fighting Israel's enemies than on WWII
We've destabilized the middle East for them, and the plan for greater Israel cannot be stopped unless Americans stand up

This, Israel being thrust into the conversation can't be good for International Judaism.

>lets keep this thread anti Israel
>supports the Israel puppet Bolton

Bolton’s appointment is nothing more than a prop to scare the North Koreans on the eve of historic talks.

Massive false flag with Iran as patsy incoming?

I don't think the public would buy it.

You that people are "awake" (hate that term)

*that many

I'm starting to wonder if Trump is an accelerationist, even unwittingly
He's way too pro-israel that even normies must be getting sick of it

The Iraq war was sold to the public because people thought it was connected to 9/11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations

I guess it depends on how you define it. Most people are aware of mass deception, even though it doesn't imply knowledge of the absolute truth behind it.

Reminder it is still strategy to call Trump pro Israel
Trump is America first
He has to play the kike game if he wants to stay alive at his level
Bolton is telling Israel to fight their own kike wars
Israel is not the west, it's a kike hive on Palestinian land, the Jews should pay for their ethnic cleansing of the native Palestinians

youtu.be/336lpsPLpwo

Trump is a Jew

How stupid can you be? Bolton is ADVOCATING REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN.
I bet you're one of those flipped Mueller types. Jesus.

>oy vey we jews are peaceful! we dont want to take irans land! america said to attack them, we never said such things! i`ll sue you if you say i did! bad goys!

Attached: jew faggitz.jpg (431x696, 112K)

^THIS^
very good post

Attached: !-3..jpg (1024x577, 19K)

Bolton is telling Israel to do it, in other words, not our problem, do it yourself
He's not saying it's a good thing or bad thing

Attached: horsey chosen.jpg (600x449, 341K)

Or to have excuse to join Israel in war

Trump put Bolton in because he is an attack dog. He's just a chess piece that Trump can use while negotiating. So it makes perfect sense for Trump to have a super hawk there.

It started after news of Ivanka's helicopter almost crashing. I think it spooked him too much.

jews should fuck off and fight their own god damn wars. good thing trump picked john bolton he will tell the jew to fuck off and fight the war they created them self lol

I didn't hear about that. Isn't that how they took out the Saudi brother? Helicopter crash?

You are beyond saving.
Only one word “INOPERABLE”.

Attached: FB7963C4-C6CD-44DF-BE9E-93199CEB19DE.jpg (640x720, 62K)

shills dont listen to them.

Iran is next on the list of countries to destabilize. Lybia, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan , all done, iran is the last to topple for greater Israel

wtf i love iran now

Attached: 1338918597380.jpg (241x230, 58K)

cnn.com/2018/03/18/politics/ivanka-jared-helicopter/index.html

Real strong OP. A story about two guys talking in a lunch line 10 years ago. ITS HABBENING!

Attached: a52324587b506bf4b15a6a50b80c00744adce33657482230e469aecf2f6f427f.png (469x452, 208K)

relevant

Attached: bolton-redpill.jpg (1049x2271, 424K)

Once FOX, MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the MSM start babbling on about WMDs, Human rights violations, terrorist states, dictators, Iranian democracy, and ebul Russia the lemming will eat it up like they always do. Expect to hear that war will only last a year or two at most and that anyone who doesn't support it hates the troops.

Maybe Trump and Bolton are really trying to get Israel destroyed? Bad idea. I don't want more Jews here.

What?

I really think that you will be eating your words within 6 months. I could be wrong. I do agree, however, that omnibus bill has left me with some doubt. I am giving him his whole first term. Then I will judge his presidency. He certainly knows more about what is really going on and we are not privy to any strategy that he may have. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I just went vote for him again if his presidency turns out to be a b8 and switch. It was worth a shot to elect him. Every other candidate was guaranteed more of the same.

They wouldn't take it down with their boy Jared on it. He's lined up to run the Illuminati, there's a post on the David icke forum predicting he will be the guy

If anyone is going to cleansd the country of the zionists, he's the guy

>Maybe Trump and Bolton are really trying to get Israel destroyed?

Attached: 1520378734378.jpg (227x250, 4K)

Fuck you you fucking shill.

>went vote
*won't vote

THIS

The Mossads motto:
By deception thou shall make war

Your time is running out kikes

>Even the kikes aren't as nuts as he is.

Jesus Christ