Has an anime ever made you cry?

Has an anime ever made you cry?

Angel Beats!

Sometimes.

Little Busters

An anime girl made me cry once, but I never found out if it had just been a middle aged fat man pretending to be one.

I get teary eyed at anything even slightly sad

I probably have some issues

You might be a member of the crocodile family. Tell me, have your ever lost your real head and had to go looking for it?

Only when drunk

Rarely.

Once or twice.

n-no

Came to post this.

I sometimes get teary eyed, for example pic related, but for some reason I can't actually cry properly, even though I want to.

I wish I could send mine to outer space as well.

Tears must justified though, so it can't happen often, like when it hits really close to home or else it would cheapen the emotion behind it.

>Your Lie in April
I teared up during the final performance.
>Assassination Classroom
Got drunk and didn't expect to get attached to tentacle monster.

I cry way easier with anime/manga than movies.
I have no idea why.

Because you allow yourself to get invested, or maybe you just watch different anime than movies.

Plastic memories because I was tripping on acid
Welcome to the nhk because I will never find a girl like misaki

Because of capitalism. Studios don't believe in feelings, only in entertainment, so the movie will never cross the line.

because 2d > 3d

Uh?
Do you really want someone more garbage than you?

But it's a good think, Misaki is a manipulative bitch, who doesn't give 2 shits about Satou.

yes

Sometimes some shit is just too damn heavy

At this point I just want someone I can relate to, I don't care if they like me or not

Yeah I cry real easily over shit
I think I teared up at some point during fucking Oreimo of all things and I hated that show

Same

I think it's because when I watch movies there's a part of me that's aware they're just actors pretending to be sad so it's harder to fully relate

What I was trying to say is, american television sucks ass. And yes.

Yea but no the shit anime you posted OP

Same

I probably cried or got teary eyed at least once per episode of NHK

I also cried during the last episode of Azumanga Daioh

No I was already dead inside before getting into anime.

I feel you, find someone you trust and talk to them, help yourself identify and overcome the issues, if there's no one to talk to a doctor isn't a bad solution either, sooner or later we will all have to face our problems but first and foremost you have to try, try to make yourself happy.

>legitimate advice on Sup Forums
what has the world come to

Kemono Odoru made me cry.

Koe no Katachi
(almost) anthem of the heart
(almost) kabaneri of the iron fortress and I'm only 2eps in

the laugh crying hurts my soul

I was about to call it out as illegitimate. The only way to humiliate someone who already don't have anything is to take the moral high ground and tell them they're not living their life correctly.

The climax of Luluco had me a bit teary-eyed desu

I get emotional whenever the "dog waits for its master" trope is used.

That line sounds familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it, honestly those weren't my intentions, I just tear up a lot with shows and felt like saying tha because it's what I say to myself, I don't have such a person in my life and anonymous boards is where I vent, anyways enough of that, blog off

No one does. This whole generation's contribution to history is loneliness and individuality. And not the good sort of individuality, the way Archer does it, but individuality forced upon you by everyone else.
Even people who do have someone mostly just pretend for the sake of others, or just type or play games together. The most meaningful conversations and insights about life were given to me by my grandma, and no relationship I had ever got close to ten percent of that.

I've also recently come to this conclusion, you're right that it's something observed uniquely in this generation, a big factor to that imo is things like the internet and cellphones becoming daily "necessities" , similar to a trend.
I wish things change, if not for us as a generation but to us as individuals, I wish we end up satisfied with our time in this world, cheers.

I even cried at the end of New Game!! and a couple of time with Hibikek.

Tamayura, plenty of times.

episode 10-13 every time

Only once.

They take away the things you really need, like work, sex, and family, and then they drown your attention with endless streams of useless trash.
Except there's no Them this time. There's no one to rebel against.

Fuck that shit. that ending pissed me off, kinda soured the whole show for me

Why did they fuck up the movie so bad?

Which part?

the crying vn does its job again

>anime character starts tearing up
fuck i can never hold it in

where is that pic from?

this is true

Yes

I cried when Madara got jibbed by Zetsu.

everytime i come to Sup Forums theres this thread up

based

Cats and Girls and Spaceships

Jim deserved better

We cry a lot

Steins;Gate
Re:Zero
Code Geass
One Piece
Fate Zero
Fma

Can we stop having this thread every day? I can tolerate Sakurafish even more that this

> pic related
I could never rewatch this movie. I was crying uncontrollably. I watched it on a ANA flight from TYO to SIN. Luckily the cabin was dark and everybody was asleep, I think...watever

I can't even think about this without tearing up.
I have never felt the rush of emotions that I've felt as I was watching this movie. FUUUUUUUUG.

Like 151 anime and counting. 3 Gatsu, SSR, and Infini T Force already got me just this season.

about what

One Piece.
When I was reading it did nothing. I felt sad, but that's it.
Rereading it, because my dyslexic sibling took an interest to it but can't properly read them and getting to the sad parts and all of a sudden my voice cracks.

All the time, but mostly just teary-eyed.

When her 10 year old self watches her move on.

It wasn't an anime per se, but a manga. I don't remember what manga it was, but there was a scene where the mc was talking with girl. She was one of those characters with a cold face and no friends. He was telling her how she should ask for help, and how being alone isn't great, and about how having friends is several times better than being by yourself. I don't know why, but I started crying.
I wish I could remember that manga.

I watched this a couple nights ago, it was really enjoyable to watch, nice pleasant designs. I cried several times before the end

This scene was the one that broke me and opened the flood gates. I was a dead inside faggot who never cried even at family funerals. After this I've cried like a bitch several times. Or maybe I was just an edgy teenager and now I'm too old to hold it in, who knows.

Texhnolyze and Haibane Renmei. Lain got me on a rewatch.

I really only tear up during those big shock moments where the character’s eyes grow wide and the cornia gets tiny and they’re speechless when somebody suddenly dies or something

checked
you know what's really sad? the kind of pure innocent love shown in the movie does not exist. maybe it used to exist at some point before the internet and smart phones really took off, but not anymore.
i cried rooting for the two, but also because subconsciously I knew that something so pure is and innocent is not something I'll ever experience in my life.

I cried during A Silent Voice when Ishida just curls up and drops the ball on everybody at the bridge

things and stuff