Dragon Ball Super

They are the heroes we deserve.

You should have posted our Lord and Savior who did the most to bring down u6 both in total number of ring outs (the most of them, with 3) AND by taking part of the finishing blow on them.

>another thread deleted no even 24 hours after the episode

It didn't have a topic I think

It's another "Gohan genocides an entire existence" episode.

This

Gohan's universe-killing columbine spree will go on for as long as it takes until the Zenos are satisfied.

Ladies and gentlemen, here's the two MVPs of this tournament, also known as the "Limit Breaker" and the "Survivor"

Could his necromancy defeat Jiren?

>The state of Toei

Back to discord with your shitty character

No.

why do they try so hard to make android 18's body look unattractive? She is immortal, her body has not changed in the slightest since dbz but they keep drawing her like an old hag

>he doesn't know what blurring is

wow gohan can stretch his arms?

Toriyama needs a tracksuit self-insert so they made 18 look like a 60 yo japanese man

Mods must really hate DBS.

How many universes is he going to genocide?

Name one thing better than Dragonball Super.
I'll start with dog shit.

He should've asked Zarbuto since he's a Tuffle.
Or maybe that somehow becomes their fusion.

This scene was so fucking great.
Honestly this entire episode was amazing. One of the best so far.

thats just an animation technique

All of them

U11 is guaranteed to fall to Gohan too. Just like with U6 (Vados) and 10(Cus) he needs to defeat the last u11 guy so he can add Marcarita to his angel harem.
It aso fits with Gohan being the ToP's Survivor to his dad's Limit Breaker.

Can't argue with this.

they'll be back in the manga

>Winnie the Pooh
>Pig
>a tin can
I just noticed this.

All of them. Lord frieza must stop him before gohan gets rid of his own

I cried

Reminder that Champa is the true savior of the multiverse.

>Gohan Blanco finally defeats Jiren to end the tournament
>finally breaks down in tears at both saving his own universe and causing all the others to be deleted
>El Grande Padre announces the universes weren't actually deleted
>Gohan cries some more

Have you worshipped your goddess today?

He's made of rubba!

If by worshipped you mean jerked off to then yes

several times

Mods love to spam GT threads and samefag in all super threads, while of course deleting actual discussion.

oh wow

>18 finally gets screen time
>tracksuit

>everyone targets U7
>U7 gets the most elliminations

Leave Gohan to me, bolla.

>yfw Gohan v Bollaretta is the final match of the tournament

Droids should have been knocked out sooner. Now they just exist to job to jiren

Pic related unironically is a more likely scenario than that.

You ready for next week? Someone from Universe 7 is going down.

My goddess doesnt exist anymore :(

If Krilling was injected with S-cells, could he turn Super Saiyan?

My bet's on #18

please don't be Piccolo

>Is the laughingstock of Sup Forums
>Common defense that "he-he's just holding back!" which is used for every other character when they get beat is disregarded and turned into a joke when used in his defense
>Having a difficult time beating relatively weak (but still somewhat strong and durable) fighters like U10 and even being beat up by a feeble yardrat is heralded as proof that he really isn't holding back and is just that terrible

>Finds out that the U6 Namekians are incredibly resilient and thus difficult to kill
>Reveals that he really has been holding back the whole tournament due to the inherently lethal nature of his CHAD power and El Grande Padre's retarded rule against killing while they're all getting erased anyway
>Stops holding back for once and absolutely kicks ass
APOLOGIZE!

I'm very ready for more Quitela

>laughingstock
You mean the waifu spammers? Because yes they are. It doesn't help that their characters in the show are utter shit and they are hated by most everyone in these threads.

I want to kiss that rat.

malditos insectos del universo 4

It will be him. Just look at how badass this moment was. His fate his sealed.

Things are ridiculously unbalanced in favor of Universe 7 right now. They have Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Frieza and the Androids.

Goku's the only one who's really tired. The Androids have infinite stamina and Frieza is as fresh as a daisy Vegeta hasn't really done anything so he's still got lots of stamina. Gohan and Piccolo are a bit tired but can still fight.

Universe 7 is responsible for most of the eliminations. There's no tension whatsoever.

Nobody can beat him, not even Beerus.

O MY RUBBER NEN

>Androids
Complete fodder, far inferior to Blue according to the latest episode.
>Piccolo and Gohan
HAHAHAHAHA

Knockoff:
Gohan
Piccolo

That leaves only Frieza,Goku and Vegeta the non jobbers on U7.

>the androids
That will be their undoing.

do you think Jiren will pull a Cell and start birthing Jiren Jrs out of his ear lobes? their wild, infantile minds would let them have no qualms about racking up the eliminations

>Down to four unis
Wait doesn't this mean that the remaining universes won't get erased even if they lose?

He is the best GoD

No because he knows doing that will trigger El Tio power up for his Hermano.

After the multi-fusion Namekian theory was right I've learned not to doubt these anymore.

Except everyone else is even worse fodder. The only exceptions are Toppo and Jiren.

Can't wait for the next arc.

>Goku's the only one who's really tired
Not that it means anything

Hopefully he gets a decent amount of screen time before the inevitable

What?

Piccolo;s proven he can literally stagger to his feet and start charging a beam and he'll still fuck up anything sub-jiren tier with his ultimate prescription.

Piccolo fag that I am I bet they use that as a reason to take him out next, even tho he deserves to go late, or even be part of the final lineup vs Jiren just on his sheer contribution tp the series.

True.

Who are the jews of dragonball?

Oh yeah, he kicked the ass of fodder #58910735910837, that was ebin as fug.

I can't believe I ever doubted him

there are universes that were already excepted from having to fight.

It's never too late for realizing your mistakes. You did well user.

Dragon Ball doesn't really have jews. I suppose what Frost does would be the closest thing to it.

If you doubted him you dont deserve him

I'm sure 119 and maybe 120 will be chock full of fun Quitela reactions.

I miss her...

I wonder if the animators will ever stop jobbing and put some actual effort for once.

I dunno maybe I'm remembering it wrong but I thought the Zenohs decided that eight universes would be enough.

Casual reminder that based Cognac taught the rat everything.

>Quitelafags actually exist
What is this world coming to?

>expected them to completely fuck up U2 and U6's elimination since it was confirmed it would happen in the same episode
>It was actually fucking perfect and an emotional sendoff to both universes

what went so right?

this, can't wait till this shit arc ends and we get our waifus back.

If by "fodder #58910735910837" you mean "58,910,735,910,837 Namekian fodder warriors fused into one" then yes, he did and it was.

I wonder what Vegito and Kefla's babies would be like. A eugenics monstrosity even worse than Cell, probably.

I'll miss her perfect, fertile body.

They're called furries.

I don't.
>can't go ss3 after fusion when Gotenks could
How pathetic is that? It doesn't help that this fusion is guaranteed to never happen ever again thanks to the disappointment that it turned out to be for both Champa and Fuwa.

does the mechaman GoD have the same weakness of being vulnerable to put downs?

no

The classic "still" bait.

I really like 17 and 18 this arc
they're strong so they can hold their own
they're not annoying and have actually been pretty funny when given the chance
Even if 17 was brought back for fan service, they done a good job with him, especially when paired with 18

ever since the potara retcon, how would that even work? Would Vegetto's semen remain in both Kale and Caulifa's wombs after an hour passes and they defuse? What exactly would be the genetics of a baby fathered by a potara fusion?

they didnt have enough S cells

>Kefla will never step on you

>DUDE, WE FUSED ALL NAMEKIANS INTO US LMAO
>inmediatly proceed to job spectacularly to two of the 5 jobbers left in U7
This is why only Goku episodes are worth watching, and even then he needed an entire fucking month to kick out the dykes.
This arc can't end soon enough.