I don't think Sup Forums will ever recover from this

I don't think Sup Forums will ever recover from this...

Attached: 2vduzk6rqzn01.jpg (1536x2048, 872K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Risk_Protection_Order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3/5 too much

It was written before computers and baseball.... So fucking what?

Before oreos and pogs

Uhh 3/5 clause was written so the South had less representation in Congress. North thought it wasn't fair to count slaves has a whole person when they couldn't vote.

This guy is an idiot.

Thinks hes a person.

Attached: 7dc7834cad1e16b71eb64b8cc00eea8c.jpg (600x865, 368K)

your actually not even an 8th. monkey boi

he's still 3/5th of a person

atrocious fallacy

k

what the fuck is that

Attached: 1507894436247.png (750x702, 415K)

Well he's about 3/5ths white, so he literally is 3/5 person, 2/5 ape
>What's with black people? They're not black and they're not people

With that complexion, it's more like 7/8

So he is 4/5 if my math is right? So close yet so far.

should be 0/5, slaves shouldn't be able to vote.

more like a half a person half a nig probably even less than that, be grateful they even thought of nigs as people rather than cattle

Ever notice every single millato has some weird blood desiese or a cluster b type personality disorder? Like literally every single one.

Attached: blargh.jpg (800x800, 66K)

interesting that after several generations of Affirmative Action and untold trillions, and total media support and brainwashing of rest of nation and world that they are all great people, they remain, for lack of better term, only about "3/5 of a person" in earnings, wealth, education, manners, behavior, know how, etc.

Yeah... he's really holding that sign with a lot of confidence. He almost looks like he believes what's written on it.
Just a young skull full of mush holding a sign someone gave him. He has no clue what's going on.

So did the women's right to vote...

This guy is whiter than most Italians.

Notice how he grows out his afro to appear more black. Fucking pathetic half-breed wannabes trying to fit in with the real niggers. He's probably a fucking descendant of Thomas Jefferson.

i agree hes not even 1/5th of a person

noice

So was the 1st, 4th-8th but you arent complaining about those now are you

When was the 13th amendment written?

Our forefathers were right about a lot of things.

so was the rest of the constitution.

and he still is, gun confiscation for subhumans when?

So was the 13th amendment

Attached: 1502842267678.jpg (282x287, 13K)

The real red pill is that if you read the 13th amendment, slavery is still legal (as a punishment during incarceration) and after you are released you have about 3/5ths of your rights.

an american

Fortunately the answer is as simple as fixing the 3/5ths "issue".

Attached: 1508276587171.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

This is a version of the "It's 2016, why don't you believe X yet?" argument.

This is correct. The South wanted to count slaves in order to get more representation but they didnt wanna free them or treat them as human beings. It was a compromise. It says nothing about how they viewed their humanity. How do ppl not know this? American Education fuckin all of us mutts.

But the 2nd Amendment is way older than him.

Attached: 1501047097647.png (640x640, 708K)

God, fucking mulattos are disgusting. They should be drowned at birth. I have more respect for full blooded Africans, than disgusting part African, part white abominations. God. The worst is when you see someone who looks like 1/8th black, and you just have to wonder how many blood lines have been contaminated, and you have to think his African genes might be getting close to full absorption. Then there’s just going to be dorminat ape genes floating around in the white gene pool, and who knows how far it could spread.

> 3/5th’s of a person
Seems about right to me. Pic related.

Attached: 793DE082-EDAF-4A14-A6D2-7C0E41C103EC.jpg (1525x629, 58K)

>Clearly 3/5th's white

He doesn't know how right he actually is kek

Attached: 1479342733234.jpg (111x175, 8K)

>13th amendment
Kek.

El atrocidad...

Attached: 1515455798368.jpg (1296x728, 598K)

He’s more full of it than anything in the background ever will be

This is sad because I can tell just by looking at him that his mom was probably an attractive Irish redhead who raised him alone.

Attached: 131839026421.jpg (709x765, 97K)

wouldnt he be 3/10 since he's half?

>We're not anti-2A
>We're not trying to take away your guns
>Fuck the Constitution though!

He's totally correct. The Founding Fathers never considered that slaves would own guns.

Attached: 1502370509477.png (667x541, 673K)

When the NBA was created blacks weren't allowed to play so you better not watch that either.

well, the parts about free speech, freedom of the press, right to assemble, right to privacy, due process, right to a speedy trial, trial by jury, and no excessive bail. guess we should get rid of those too

No argument there. It's completely accurate and rightfully so. Stupid nigger.

Attached: 1519645718767.jpg (576x960, 53K)

FPBP

He looks half white, so he's only 1/2 a person.

The 4th amendment was also written when you were 3/5 of a person do you want to get rid of that one also?

Look at a world map of skin color and a world map of IQ. It speaks for itself.

El untermensch..

That's Deniro's kid.

Attached: 1520813914966.jpg (464x597, 60K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Risk_Protection_Order

tell your Representative to support!

You are technically correct, but I think you're missing the point.

The fact that the American government allowed such a compromise in the first place is an implicit judgement that African slaves are not of equal status to free, typically white men.

fuck I was going to say this

*nigger

Kek'd hard at this

I love how "patriots" still defend non whites when all of them want to destroy the constitution and nation they supposedly love.

Delete all your social media, throw away your electronic devices, smash your printer and car. If you think 2A only applies to old guns, then you must apply that logic to the entirety of the constitution. Hope you have a printing press.

Underrated

Thanks doc

Interspecies mixing tends to work that way.

Interspecies.

This potentially makes a border collie smarter than some of the dumbest populations on earth.

My retort would have been " actually you were considered farm equipment. The 3/5's thing was only for the census to give the south equal representation so in reality you weren't worth anything nigger."