warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette
youtu.be/i96sDMQ7Id4
e-hentai.org/s/2b2f74bea5/72379-7
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22
youtube.com/watch?v=-840keiiFDE
i.4cdn.org/a/1512350444314.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
eldersouls.com/uploads/gallery/album_3/med_gallery_10_3_24057.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Setsuna Tokage from Hero Academia dressed as a little witch wishing me a happy birthday.

Requesting Genjuro Kazanari (Symphogear) and Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition) discussing movies, parodying "Half in the Bag" from RedLetterMedia.
(I don't know any Sup Forums or Sup Forums film aficionado that's fat, but if you want to include one more character for Rich Evans, it could be Joe from Viewtiful Joe.)

requesting coloring for this Chie
ref: imgur.com/a/EmnKR

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

Requesting Chikane Iba from Bleach eating an eskimo pie

Requesting this with Okuyasu from Jojo.
Ref: i.imgur.com/iIcWlXp.jpg

Requesting Selesia wrestling Ginshu

Showers? That looks freaking amazing!! how do you do to make the colors look so bright?

I would assume by picking bright colors.

Trying for this again:

Requesting one of following groupings from this pic
>netherlands, italy, greece & bosnia
>chile, equador, US & honduras
>cameroon, ghana, algeria & ivory coast
Hanging out at home, outside their armors, in lazy sunday clothes, watching tv, eating poki and shit.
Make it real comfy

Requesting any Sup Forums girls you like but with a "short in the back with long sidelocks" haircut, similar to the the girls in the ref.

Requesting something cool and/or sexy with Meleoleona from Black Clover.

blackclover.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_of_Mereoleona_Vermillion

what happened today her back and shoulders?

Anchovy from GuP riding on an Aeromoto

Maria attempting to use the balance beam failing and falling on his balls.

/r/ing Boondad with a Make Abyss Great Again cap

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866873

Requesting role reverse of this. Kobayashi's bare chest getting groped by Tohru.

why is /i/ ded tho?
anyone wanna just doodle some animus tonight together?

Requesting Yua in a babydoll lingerie and pose just like Hinako and Chiaki are on the right.

I also changed "Color Balance" in the original image to achieve this effect! You can see in pic related how the colors looked different before.

How in tarnation do you draw and color like an anime?

Requesting Dr. Spike Taylor from Dinosaur King drawn as a robot, please

Anchor post for

That guy who wished me luck, thank you! Looks like it works and i feel better

OR of pic related, sorry for the late reply. Thanks a lot for the delivery, it's adorable! Always a pleasure to see happy abyssals.

Waiting for fucked up weird request

I think /d/'s drawthread would suit your needs.

what kind of fucked up request?

Requesting a cute girl playing with her dolls by watching them melt on the stove.
bonus if the dolls are sentient, but not quite alive.

Requesting Shouko from Koe no Katachi wearing slutty clothes, such as a.pomf.cat/eogzvn.jpg or gyaru sluts, but without the piercings, trying to be slutty. Sex with one or more people -be it guys, girls, shotas, lolis or futas- is fine too.

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied or hand_cuffed
tape_gag

Maybe have them suspended in glass cases like this Batman Forever scene: youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4

Im still alive and posted some rejected sketches int the end of last thread if you need it.

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting Gabriel doing naked dogeza

Requesting Rustal as Great Might Gaine with a Dainslief fighting Mikazuki resembling Black Noir please and thank you.

Requesting Hitomi casually defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game of the artist's choice.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

Requesting Kyubey using his giant big fluffy tail to hypnotize a girl into becoming a magical girl

Requesting Kurumi finding the Bear Bear Village, maybe make it Christmasy!

Here are a bunch of characters named X, surprise me with a pic featuring all of them

Requesting Mr. Gesupeta drawn as handsomely as possible

Requesting sasuke hugging a giant horse dildo

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

I use curves and brushes with no weight variation on lines, and this style of painting is called "cell shading".

Ah, sorry about that. I didn't see it. I really like those poses! I'm glad to know you're still around. Ganbatte user. I can't wait to see what you'll have next!

Requesting a picture of Tokine Yukimura in her casual miko-ish outfit with her hands/wrists binded by the flower cuffs. It's silly but I find it cute.

Requesting Tomoko putting on her tights, but falling over and getting her arms stuck

Futa putting their dick in a female animal

Tomoko fapping to guro doujins.

cute abyss

Requesting Viper-tan as a reindeer/Christmas themed bunny girl.

Requesting slutty Santa BB-tan

Requesting Tamotsu from Akiba's Trip doing a Flying kick

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up a sitting Genos. Fuwa on the left side of Genos fixing hia wires and Galvantula on the right side of charging him up

youtu.be/i96sDMQ7Id4

I made another one of those. Nanachi this time. Also she actually sticks to the windows you sit her on now and reacts to movement.

Somebody do this one already, i can't believe how many times i've seen this request.

I don't want to give you my CC info user.

needs to naa and paw at the cursor if poked repeatedly

I love you.

Hasnt even been that long compared to othere and I'n the OR.

You know you want to.
She'll naaa if you poke her enough.

Yes, perfect.
You're amazing! Great job!

Since people here seem to think it´s ´fucked up,´ draw Sena Kashiwazaki getting literally spitroasted by Kodaka Hasegawa, dolcett style:
e-hentai.org/s/2b2f74bea5/72379-7
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22
Yozora Mikazuki should be standing next to him, naked but grinning triumphantly. Sena thinks about her frustration that Yozora will be allowed to taste her meat soon. She feels defeated by her rival yet again. Kodaka says to Yozora that she will be on the menu next weekend.

Requesting Naru as Astrograph Magician/Sorcerer

requesting Arisu getting her oversized head patted by one of those giant foam hands

Requesting Shino and Kajou bunny girls, Shino being perturbed about her small chest.

Keeping tabs on the WIP while the artist finishes off a omission. Here's hoping.

I like this pose, but don't particularly care for the character doing it here. Thus my request is any girl you want in that pose, whoever you want whether it's a more famous tsundere or your personal favorite or maybe even someone else entirely.

Can someone finish this up?

Awesome mate, you picked the best one! You're also kinda making me miss the hot weather. Thanks a lot for delivering!

Requesting Hannah being cornered in an alleyway by the Anti-Bully Rangers and being made an example of what happens to little witches that bully other little witches

Requesting Aqua firing a giant purifying laser from her finger for showboating related reasons

Requesting a recently awakened Chito looking over at a sleeping Yuuri after having a bad dream where she was desperately trying to save Yuuri's life only to watch her die. And being grateful that it was just a nightmare and Yuuri is actually fine. But not wanting to overreact and act strangely but still tearing up over the recent memory of the dream.

Thanks. Chi on the left, Yuu is on the right,.

here still hot, but it will change late December, gland you liked it.
cant draw feets

No user on Sup Forums actually knows what these missing parts are supposed to look like.

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Requesting Ryuuko and/or Satsuki getting fucked in the ass.

>0:41:91

I don't get it.

Timer for her flip phone that allows her to make dick jokes.

Requesting Akko, Aqua, and Yoshiko all sitting in a corner of a room called "Idiot corner"

We're demastering Daicon IV the animation: youtube.com/watch?v=-840keiiFDE
Come contribute if you want.
i.4cdn.org/a/1512350444314.jpg

Doing well keep it up.

Alright, it's finally done.
Now I'm gonna go learn color theory and values because rendering was almost just luck and that's not fuck and it takes forever. Bye.

Shit wrong link.

Nice

damn that's good

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting something like the top image but with Diana from Jewelpet (bottom image).

Requesting therese doing a parody of the pic with dragonborn reading the Lusty argonian maid book, but with a catalogue about jewlelry or gem-related accessories.
eldersouls.com/uploads/gallery/album_3/med_gallery_10_3_24057.jpg

Bro I'd pay you money to draw my waifu like that.

Requesting Frieza wearing a Santa outfit and beard holding a giant bag while doing his "Ohohoho" laugh.

Requesting Kyubey getting petted under his chin

Dick status: muh

uncensored where?

Requesting Arachne and Medusa from Soul Eater dressed up as Fubuki and Tatsumaki from One Punch Man. Arachne as Fubuki and Medusa as either her adult or kid version of herself as Tatsumaki.

Alternatively, Fubuki dressed as Arachne and Tatsumaki as Medusa.

Who the heck is this and from what show?

Everything but the vags look great.

Looks like deadman wonderland desu

Oh I thought she looked familiar. Thanks.