Is a lonely drunk that lives by herself

>Is a lonely drunk that lives by herself
>scared of commitment and managed to destroy the only meaningful relationship she had due to autism
>is a slob and doesn't know how to cook or clean her apartment
>eats awful food
>doesn't know how to communicate with others outside of sex
is Misato /ourgirl/?

For a slob, she sure has a nice figure

>is slob

tru

>ruined her relationship

but there's no evidence to say that Kaji isn't at fault too, he's quite the womanizer

>Predicted how the average modern woman would live in the 1990s.
Anno was a fucking genius.

Chadsato is far from the average woman

god, I forgot how the rebuild were strong with Asuka fanservice.

She said in the anime that she told Kaji there was another guy and left him. But there wasn't actually another guy and she left because daddy issues.

Kaji isn't really a womanizer either, he tells Asuka that the third is a boy and avoids her advances, besides that he just flirts with Ritsuko and Maya to get Misato either.

to get Misato angry

>daddy issues.
There are still people that believe this meme in current year.

he doesnt get with asuka cuz shes 13, not cuz hes commited to Chadsato

>/ourgirl/
Fuck off.

moefags GTFO

>literally said in the show that she left him because he reminded her of her father
>this somehow isn't daddy issues

>half the worlds population is dead
>also created by Hideaki Anno
>implying that pedophilia isn't now acceptable in the world

It was a cute sort of characterization in the second movie where she was trying to compete with Rei, but at the price of removing her characterization background. The rebuilds are just a completely different story that I don't know how to feel about yet.

Post mute, pre Kaji Misato is objectively the best girl.

I don't know, but she's drained enormous amounts from my balls over the years.

>asuka fags
>rei fags

Poor idiots didn't even realize Anno had already set up best girl, she is literally the 1st female the protagonist sees and we're treated to a nice photo of her before we even get the real deal.

If Rei or Asuka were best they would've been the ones to pick Shinji up

made for bbc

Are you suggesting anons are all pedos?

WATCH IT SHINJI

I still haven't believe they removed her crush on Kaji. People are that insecure of a little NTR.

>165418036
(you)
cuckposters deserve to be killed desu

I wanna see Misato fuck Asuka

if 2d counts, then of course

eat a dick, Sup Forums

Not Sup Forums or the other guy, but I agree with him. Your fetish is actually pretty damn repugnant.

>implying blacks don't have waifus too

Because whites,asians and hispanics are posting
>made for BWC
>made for LAC
>made for BSC
most cuckposters are selfhating whites anyways

>implying blacks aren't the biggest otaku out there
Whats to say they don't waifu any of the Evangelion characters?

I don't care if they are or not, I think I speak for the majority of people here when I say I don't want to hear what color anyone cock is nor see posts degrading characters like the one that started this whole chain.

How is that degrading the characters? Isn't that kind of racist? True love knows no skin color or gender.

>scared of commitment and managed to destroy the only meaningful relationship she had due to autism
She killed him because he interfered with her work. Nothing autistic about it, just a strong sense of duty.

A nigger is a state of mind. It's someone who's cheaper to keep out of society than he is to keep actively engaged in it.

can we please go back to talking about misato (in a respectful manner) now

Misato herself would be the first to ramble about everything and act disrespectful.

AWOOGA GIVE PURPLE MOMMY GF YES PLEASE

YES YES YES YES YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED IT GIBE MILY GIBE MILKY NOW NOW NOW NOW

>no scars
Literally killed my immersion.

Never thought I'd say it but are you retarded?

No, the first girl Shinji sees is quantum rei

Never thought I'd say this but are you
a pedophile?

discordfags itt

Was it her who shot him? I have never gotten a satisfactory answer.

It's an AU though.

Nah, just some SEELE mook

I really doubt it was a main character

That was when I fucking wrote off Kaji as a believable character. He successfully repairs his relationship and builds a relationship with Shinji and he chooses to run off and die like a bitch for no reason whatsoever.

I refuse to believe Kaji couldn't overpower one fucking SEELE scrub.

Alright, lets talk about how I want to vigorously breed Misato like a broodmare.

He was betrayed by his contact. He tried to play both sides and one of them killed him. Honestly, I even suspected Misato until I read that Anno was personally disgusted by the theory.

There is no way Shinji could muster enough of an ejaculation to impregnate a woman

Maybe he wanted to be killed, considering how nonchalant he was about it.

>He was betrayed by his contact.
And? He knew full well that Seele assassin was there. He knew full well what he was doing. I blame Kaji for not killing that bitch.

>Blame Misato
Misato would not have killed Kaji, and the people who wrote that theory were fucking retards.

I dunno, it looked alright to me.

...did you read my comment?
see
>He successfully repairs his relationship and builds a relationship with Shinji and he chooses to run off and die like a bitch for no reason whatsoever.

take this with a grain of salt, but I remember reading about some supplemental material (an artbook or something) wherein kaji is stated to be lot less emotionally stable than he appears to be

>I blame Kaji for not killing that bitch.
You're retarded. You can't just take bullets and keep fighting, not usually.

You're a dickless coward, and Kaji should've put a cap in his head as soon as he shows up. Kaji had enough time to fucking talk to the guy, despite already knowing why he was there.

He was supposed to meet that guy. His contact betrayed him, that was the whole point.

Kaji states out loud that he knows why the guy is there, user.

Misato just needs to buy a daki and then her life would sort itself out really fast.

I really like this picture.

Cause I really like the implication.